Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Containment Area - Page 10 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Containment Area

Go down 
+20
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Blackwidow
Silverheart
Blacklily
Lucy
Gentlestar
Bane
Dusktail
Sophie
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Thistlepaw
Grizzlypaw
Larkpaw
Dracopaw
Aurorapaw
Minkpaw
Two-Legs
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Containment Area - Page 10 1489689336_b2948c5611_o

Various specimens are kept here under the careful watch of scientists and guards with access to ammunition and tranquilizer guns. The room is filled with cages that are relatively large in size. Each cage has a water and food bowl as well as a bed. Otherwise they are bare. There are locks on the cage doors that can only be opened by staff. Any specimens moved should be tranquilized before transportation. This room is one of the biggest in the Facility.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue3/10The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue4/100The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:04 am

"What did you say to me.... runt. You need to get your egotistic head back into reality and out of your flank into reality. The pups are practically the only ones who can get out at this point." He snapped back, they would have to wait for help. Help that Sophie had gone to give.... if she was ever coming back.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Crystals : 57

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 am

Grizzlypaw clicked his tongue and sneered. "So what? If we can save at least one more person,it's worth it." He growled back. He felt Larkpup lean a bit,so he straightened again. He glanced up at her. "Careful,Larkpup."
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:52 am

Blue helped Grizzly to push Lark forward so she could climb up the shaft. But suddenly the fae stopped. She looked down as her bangs covered her eyes a little. She frowned and growled a little. "Don't dare to say we won't get out of here! Don't even dare to think of it!" the she-wolf said as she suddenly turned around and stared at the Sunclan wolf. Her ruby-red eyes were somehow staring at him darkly. "If you gave up on your life then stay in your cage and wait for the two-legs to kill you. But the others and me won't watch indifferently. If there is a chance to get out of here then we will find it. I want to be free, to be with my family again so I'll do everything I can to get out of this prison. If you don't want to help then shut your muzzle and don't annoy us!" Bluepaw snarrled a little then again turned around and tried to help her friends.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Lark padded forward still, oblivious to the Argument. She scrabbled around the shaft, and finally emerged on the other side. "I'm out!" She barked back to Grizzly, feeling actual Sunlight on her fur. She glanced around, though still halfway in the shaft with just her head out. There were several large Twoleg Dens in the distance. Along with some sleeping monsters sitting nearby. The pup started to squeeze through, when she heard a distant rumbling. She jumped back in as a monster roared passed. "Yikes!" She squealed, desperately hoping it hadn't spot her.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Grizzlypaw didn't heard a reply from him. The weight on his shoulders slowly lifted. "Huh?" Ge glanced up as Larkpup wriggled through the shaft. He grinned. "You did it!"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/30The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Owlflight couldnt take their bickering any longer. "You apprentices shut your muzzles. Me and Dusktail here are warriors and I know that you have been told to be respectful to your elders. And he has a point I may be small but I still wont be able to fit through that space and neither will he. Plus now is not the time to be disrespecting wolves and their chosen clans. So we need to figure out another way for us to get out. Its great that Larkpup got out but thats one pup, what about the rest of us." He was trying to keep the peace and think rationally at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Bluepaw smiled when she heard Larkpup's words. "Hey kid, are there any twolegs out there?" But the fae's enthusiasm was broken into peaces in the next second. The wolf frowned as she turned around and looked at the Thunderclanner. "I don't take orders from you or Dusktail or whatever his name is. We are old enough to be warriors the fact that we've been here for months and haven't been promoted don't let you treat us like pups. As I said to your pesimistic friend, if you don't want to help then sit in the corner and shut your muzzle! We don't have time for your pathetic and desperate complaints." the she-wolf growled as she looked away. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself down. Maybe she was rough and impolite, but she could not deny that she won't let that Thunderclanner dispose around.
Bluepaw looked at Grizzly as she spoke. "Lark is out but now we have to find a way out for us too. Did you spot something while you were exploring the coridors?"
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/30The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:04 pm

Owlflight snarled and lunged at Bluepaw so that he was standing above her. "Your to darn stubborn, has anyone ever told you that?" he growled at Bluepaw. Then in a softer tone he looked her straignt in the eyes and said "Maybe if you had listened to what i said you would have heard that I said that Dusktail, Blacklily, and I wont be able to escape the same way that Larkpup did. I simply made a suggestion because bickering with each other isnt going to get us nowhere." he got off of the blue fae. "Larkpup can you see if there are any openings where we could fit through. but be careful of the two legs." he shouted to Larkpup. Then to Bluepaw " It seems you finally regained your sanity." he said with a smirk and then wondered off in search for another exit.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:32 pm

The fae snarled as she felt herself on the ground. That small wolf thought he could do that with no punishment? The blue wolf used her back paws and pushed the wolf off her. "Stubborn not at all. I just don't want to listen to your winning." The fae got up and shook her fur. "Don't think I am blind. As you see Grizzlypaw and I are also large, even larger than you, and we won't fit neither."
The she-wolf growled at the male as she looked around. "Now I see why no one likes these bag of fleas. There is a reason after all." she murmered to herself. Blue changed alot for these months spent here. That enthusiastic and curious pup was now gone. All the things she thought, like trying to befriend everyone no matter they are from different clans, were now a history. Facing the reality can change you, and unfortunatelly it changed Bluepaw. If she ever managed to get out of here, her view of point will be really different then it was back then in the past.
Back to top Go down
Weedpaw
Apprentice
Weedpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Grizzlypaw didn't look back at the Thunderclanner. He thought it was better that he didn't even reply. He heard something thump to the ground,and that's when he turned. He snarled at Owlflight. "Look you wrinkly lump of fat! We're trying to get out right now! I just don't like his pessimistic self,and it just makes us feel like we're useless!!" He snarled and pounced over onto his back. He growled and dug his claws into his skin,but he didn't make it bleed. He growled into his ear. Though,he might have been heavy,and squashed Owlflight. "Right now there us no point for us to care about ranks. If we don't do anything,we'll die,so it doesn't make a freaking difference at all." He said calmly,which might have creeped someone out."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Through the shaft she heard the bickering. She flattened her ears in annoyance. But she still heard Owlflight's command to find a way out for the older wolves. Lark cautiously peeked through the opening again. The monster was gone, but there were still more sleeping ones in the distance that she didn't like. Since the sound was louder inside the shaft/pipe, she heard very loudly the others behind her snarling. She growled and snapped, "Fox-dung! Shut up! You want to bring a whole horde of Twolegs to us!" Her voice wasn't very loud, but it was easily heard by those behind her. She gazed out again, then when she realized the close was clear, wriggled out. She landed a couple of tail-lengths on the ground with a hard thud. The ground beneath her paws was hard like stone that stretched into the distance. Larkpup realized that she spotted more vine-mesh in the distance that wrapped around the place.(fence) "Darn! how many vines are we going to need to get through!" She thought. She then glanced back at the shaft above her. "I'm out the shaft! There aren't any Twolegs, but there are some monsters in the distance, and there is more vines faraway that wraps around some of the land." She tried to describe it to them as she searched around for a place for her companions to escape.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:07 pm

(Grizzlypaw, Owlflight left after talking with Bluepaw)
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue7/10The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue8/100The Containment Area - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:16 pm

(Yeah but he chased after him,sorry. I read you post,but that's what I did)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Containment Area
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10