Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Containment Area - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Containment Area

Go down 
+20
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Blackwidow
Silverheart
Blacklily
Lucy
Gentlestar
Bane
Dusktail
Sophie
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Thistlepaw
Grizzlypaw
Larkpaw
Dracopaw
Aurorapaw
Minkpaw
Two-Legs
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Containment Area - Page 3 1489689336_b2948c5611_o

Various specimens are kept here under the careful watch of scientists and guards with access to ammunition and tranquilizer guns. The room is filled with cages that are relatively large in size. Each cage has a water and food bowl as well as a bed. Otherwise they are bare. There are locks on the cage doors that can only be opened by staff. Any specimens moved should be tranquilized before transportation. This room is one of the biggest in the Facility.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Swiftpaw flicked her ear, hearing Grizzlypaw's.... compliment? She shrugged, and woofed, "How am I important when I'm not sure how to escape?" She clawed at the object, trying to figure out what it is. "I think if my cage has one of these, your should too." She said, swiping a paw at it. A two-leg scolded her. Swiftpaw bared her teeth at the two-leg. "Well, I have no clue how to get out of this dang thing.  Try messing with this... thingy." She said, batting at the object. "Maybe it has to do with opening the cage?" She said, cocking her head sideways.

(And Grizzly, I think I'll ask Shade when.)
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:08 pm

While Swiftpaw was trying to find out how to deal with the small thing on the cage's door, Blue finally got reply from Grizzly. She was glad to hear his voice. She was able to locate him too and by the sound she suggested he is near his clanmate and maybe on few cages away from her.
"Ok guys, let's check if we also have such things on the cages like Swiftpaw." the fae said as she looked at the fence. She got on her back paws and pushed her front one on the metal. Lifting her long paw she managed to touch something small, cold and round. "Maybe this thing keeps the cages locked." the apprentice thought.
The she-wolf stopped poking it when she heard two-legs stopping infront of her. They began talking but she did not understand a word. One of them lowered up a little and began staring at the large blue wolf. Her ruby-red eyes carefully watched the human waiting to see what will it do. Bluepaw thought they will move on soon, but they didn't.

(I asked Gray but I guess Shade will know better. I hope we can do it on our own.)
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 pm

(What's the 'thing'?)

Grizzlypaw glanced down at the pup. He sighed. Pressing himself up against the metal mesh. "Hey...hey don't start crying on me." He pushed his muzzle through a hole. Nuzzling the pup. "Your a wolf right? Twoleggeds can't scare you." Grizzlypaw bit his lower lip. Unsure if they really would get out of there.
He heard the white wolf's voice and shrugged. He slipped out of the fence to speak. "I have no idea what it is Swiftpaw." He heard some dog-like barks behind him. He hadn't bothered to look,but now he did. His eyes widened. He jumped up onto the other side of the screen. "Hey you! Dog! Have you been here before?!"

Sophie hadn't heard the pup. She had pinned her ears to her head and growled. Then heard another wolf call out to her. The collie twisted and growled back. "What do you want porky?!" She stayed sitting down. Only turning her head to glare at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:15 pm

(The thing is the padlock)
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:22 pm

(Oh got it)

Grizzlypaw twitched. "My name is Grizzlypaw. Do you know where we are?" He replied through clenched teeth. Not wanting to lash out at the dog if he wanted answers. His eyes twitched,and his gray gaze focused on the dog. He leaned forward a bit father. Bending the metal ,ehh forward.

Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16/20The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Sophie lowered her hair when he replied with a question. Apparently he was trying his best not to snarl at her. She replied with a 'Hmph'. The collie wagged her tail. "Not specifically this pound. Apparently its different than the rest..." She trailed off to look around the Longpaw prison. She growled to herself. "They catch wolves too. I've never heard of a pound like that. So,what this place is. I think a pound." She narrowed her eyes at a scarwneyer looking Longlaw. It had a long white coat over it.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Crystals : 308

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:21 am

Origamiheart woke with a start, his fur spiked up in confusion and cold. The male blinked, looking at his surroundings, white walls and strange web like metal things blocking him from all sides. The brute ducked fearfully, he always feared what he didn't know and this scared him beyond help. Ori gulped and backed up into the cage, glancing around. Other voices reached his ears but he was already as shy as it was. Closing his eyes, the male tried to imagine this wasn't happening but it didn't work and he came back to the same place. Giving up on trying to wish it away he listened to the others, hoping for an explanation and a solution.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Larkpup felt a bit better that Grizzlypaw had shown some sympathy for her. "He's right though." She thought. "I shouldn't be scared of twolegs. If I was older, I could probably easily attack one." Now the pup was wishing that she was an apprentice, and didn't have to fear them as much. While she was thinking, a new smell hit her. A scent of thick woods. "They must have caught a Thunderclan wolf." She figured.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Owlflight woke up, and looked around. he didnt know where he was, then he remembered what happen. he could smell other clan wolves to he decided to call out to them. " hello is anybody there, do you guys know where we are at?" he started to scratch at the fence, trying to somehow get out.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Swiftpaw heard a voice, but she didn't know it. The blind apprentice snorted and shrugged, "Some dump." She answered, dropping to all-fours. "So many captured wolves..." She said, eyes widening. The apprentice was fearful. Why are they all here? What is this dump? She hated it terribly bad. She wanted out, adn she was willing to do whatever it takes to get out. "Any ideas of escaping this place?" She asked, sitting down with an unsatisfied growl.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:19 pm

(sorry for horrible posts. not feeling up-to things)

Lucy awoke. She groggily opened her eyes, glancing around. She yipped in terror as she saw wall-fulls of humungous wolves barking and snarling. The tiny 2-pound dog backed against the cage, shaking in fear as she curled up.

Emberfeather's eyes shot open. Familier voices all around her were echoing off the foriegn walls. Where am I? The only thing she could remember was hunting with Origamiheart... "Origamiheart?" she called, her eyes feverishly scanning the Clan wolves all around her. She caught sight of a familier pelt. "Owlflight? Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Grizzlypaw growled to himself. He hopped off the fence and started pacing furiously. Dang Twoleggeds! What do they think they're doing? He growled,muttering curses to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:52 am

Blacklily sat up instantly, her green eyes bright and angry. She didn;t think she reacted to her new surrounsign and jumped against the fence, it wasn;t until she found it useless that she spoke to the others, "What in starclan is going on!? We aren't pets to be kept in small spaces!" Her growl was loud and angry she was just yelling because she had no idea what to do and she was masking her fear with anger.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Young Warrior
Bane

Crystals : 308

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:01 am

Origamiheart perked up, Emberfeather? The male's mind raced, how could they get out? Well judging by the bowls in the cages he could see, the humans had to replace what was within at some point, and for that they had to get in somehow and the only way in was the gate. The male picked upo his head but said not a thing, he couldn't bring himself to it, he just blinked and remained quiet, backing up into the darkest corner.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am

Swiftpaw leaned against the fence in anger and pity, and she said, "Oi, I do not wish to be trapped in the same area with house-dogs. Nor do I wish to be with other Clans. I am a loyal apprentice. I am all for StormClan. If not, ShadowClan. I can't be cooped up in some cage... I can't.... It isn't right...." She said, after getting up and pacing. She walked into another side of the cage. "OH COME ON!" She snarled, shaking her head. "I can barely get around by scent!" Swift huffed, and sat down. The apprentice wished she was out collecting herbs with Lightpaw. She wished to listen to the pups play. She wished to train with Silktuft, her second mentor. But all those wishes were shattered unless they found escape. But Swiftpaw knew they were most likely to cross plenty of Thunderpaths. Onefang once took her to the Thunderpath, and she couldn't smell or hear a thing. How was she supposed to cross a Thunderpath without being careful? Swiftpaw moaned and plopped herself down.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:48 am

Grizzlypaw heard another shout in the room. He flicked his ears. Ignoring it really. His paws steps echoed in the room. He kept pading till he started to get dizzy. So he sat down and gave a loud. "Dang Starclan..."

Sophie noticed the other dog from earlier. She perked up her ears. "What are you doing here house pet?" She blinked her cyan eyes. Staring through the links in the fence.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/30The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:55 am

Her eyes wavered before peeling open and the light pierced through her pupils. Cringing at the stiffness of her body she looked down at her paws. Beneath them was a cold white ground which was hard and sturdy. Taking her paw she ran it across it, and it reminded her of the two-legs. Those awful and terrible beasts have taken me captive! Growling she attempted to back away only to have her fur press against another wall. This one wasn't the same, but it was still stiff and hard. She didn't take a liking to very small spaces. Especially if she couldn't get out or move around at all. Barking she became furious and wanted to be released. "Is anyone out there?" She called out hoping she wasn't alone in this. Peering through the linked fence that stood between her and the open hall.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 am

Larkpup saw the head of another Stormclan wolf nearby. Cautiously she padded closer to her. "Me and Grizzlypaw are here. From Windclan." She told her reassuringly. "I think some of your other clanmates are here too." The pup wasn't sure why but there was something motherly about the she-wolf, perhaps she had pups before. "I'm Larkpup, by the way." She said.

Last edited by Larkpaw on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 am

The blue apprentice suddenly stopped talking with the others. The two humans which were standing infront of her cage made her freeze for a while. Why were they staring at her? What were they discussing?
Suddenly they placed a hand on her cage, making the fae step back frightened. Suddenly the door opened a little as they took the bowl where her food was and placed something in it. Quickly they returned it to her and closed the door. A smile appeared on their face as they continued their tour around the room. Blue got near the bowl as she sniffed it. Nothing unusual, just food. The she-wolf's stomach growled as she frowned. The wolf was hungry, yet she did not dare to eat from the metal bowl. What if they put something poisoning in it?
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Owlflight stopped when he herd his name being called, "Emberfeather, Origamiheart, they got you too?" he hoped that his family was at least safe, but then his eyes widened in horror as he heard his sisters voice Blacklily. "Blacklily is that you, they have us in some kind a cage, i dont know why they are collecting wolves." he started to pace back and forth in his small inclosed space. but then stopped and growled when he saw the Two legs. they moved in front of his cage and he bared his teeth at them and snarled. one of the two legs shot him with whatever it was that brought him here and then as Owlflight started to nod off they opened the door and took the bowl with the weird smelling food in it away and then put it back, he wanted to try to escape then but he couldnt even move, he closed his eyes and slept. waiting for the effects on whatever they had shot him with to wear off.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Swiftpaw perked her ears, hearing a familiar voice. The apprentice poked her nose through the cage and yipped, "Silverheart? Is that you? It's Swiftpaw!" The apprentice was glad there was another nicer StormClan warrior, though Bluepaw was a friend, but Swiftpaw didn't think to high of Aurafrost. But if it was Silverheart, Swiftpaw was happy, yet, angered that a queen had been taken. The blind fae leaned against the cage, suddenly tired. She sank to the ground, and laid there, not caring where she was. The apprentice was beat. Swifty fell asleep after a small moment.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 pm

(Whats happening????)
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/30The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Containment Area - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm

(umm, two legs are going around changing out food bowls i beleve, read Bluepaws and Owlflights post)
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Swiftpaw flicked her ear and lifted her head, waking up from her short nap, hearing the mumbling of the two-legs outside her cage. She could tell they were talking about her, but she didn't understand their strange language. They sounded somewhat concerned. 'Oi. They better not be feeling sorry for me. I hate having two-legs pity me. Its a disgrace. Ugh. The apprentice quickly got to her feet, and bared her teeth, unafraid, at the two-leggeds. They quickly opened the door and shut it as soon as they did. Swiftpaw carefully stalked over to what they had put in. 'Ick. More slop.' She thought, her face disgusted. The blind wolf lapped at the metallic water.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:53 pm

Blacklily heard her brother's voice, Owlflight! She rammed her head against the cage and tried to search for him, her eyes soon landing on the familiar pelt. To say Blacklily was scared was an understatement, she was terrified! For the first time in her life as she watched the two-legs enter where he brother was she froze, with no hint of anger just frightened at what they would do. The female whined, what was happening... why was it happening?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Containment Area
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next