Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
The Containment Area - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

The Containment Area

Go down 
+20
Weedpaw
Fernshade
Dolphinpaw
Blackwidow
Silverheart
Blacklily
Lucy
Gentlestar
Bane
Dusktail
Sophie
Pandapup
Bluepaw.
Thistlepaw
Grizzlypaw
Larkpaw
Dracopaw
Aurorapaw
Minkpaw
Two-Legs
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Legs

Crystals : 18

The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Containment Area - Page 6 1489689336_b2948c5611_o

Various specimens are kept here under the careful watch of scientists and guards with access to ammunition and tranquilizer guns. The room is filled with cages that are relatively large in size. Each cage has a water and food bowl as well as a bed. Otherwise they are bare. There are locks on the cage doors that can only be opened by staff. Any specimens moved should be tranquilized before transportation. This room is one of the biggest in the Facility.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Crystals : 340

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:21 pm

Blue suddenly felt his head lifting away from her shoulder. At the first time she tought he won't be glad to hear it. The only thing he could say was just a simple question. The blue fae glanced at him as she noticed his hazel-grey eyes frozen on her. Her ruby-red eyes were looking at his as she swallowed and repeated her words.
"I-I l-like you G-Grizzly. I really do." she said timidly. Taking a deep breath she still looked at his eyes. "From the moment we met at the borders I just knew that.. that.. I belong to you." she continued. She was kinda afraid, yet excited. Her eyes were filled with love and her face was cherrish-red.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Grizzlypaw felt a lump grow in his throat. He opened his mouth to reply,but the words wouldn't come out. He was confused,yet joy filled him. He swallowed. "B-blue..." Thats about all he could mange. The apprentice stared hard at her red eyes,then sighed. "A-alright..." He accepted the fact,and something blossomed in him. He then laid his head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/20The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/100The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:02 pm

The blue fae knew that this situation is confusing for him. She would really understand him if he did not feel the same. Blue did not stop staring at him. Hearing her name, her ears perked expecting something else. The only thing her friend did is a simple sigh followed by one "Alright." Blue didn't knew if that is a good sign or not. But then, the moment he laid his head on her paws she understood that he felt something for her too. The she-wolf smiled as she gave him a gentle lick on the ear. Carefully she placed her head on his nape. She wished they could stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Crystals : 366
Location : Over here! No a little to the left...yea, right there!

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:24 am

Larkpup awoke, feeling the hard cold floor seep through her. She blinked open her amber eyes and gazed around. She noticed Grizzlypaw and the Stormclan apprentice nearby chatting. When the pup had glanced at them though, they seemed to be almost closer then friends. "Being close to another wolf like had to be against the Warrior code!" Larkpup thought, then she suddenly felt foolish. "Idiot! We'll be lucky if we ever get back to the clans, I shouldn't worry about stuff like that!" So for probably the hundredth time that day, the pup turned her attention to the tedious task of trying to escape. "I'm smaller then every other wolf here." She thought looking at the nearby wolves. Larkpup decided to try something. She obviously knew that she wasn't small enough to fit through the space between the vines. But what about the large crack between the door and the rest of the vines? Could she perhaps squeeze through that?
Larkpup sucked in her breath, trying to make herself as small as possible. She then trotted over to the gap and squeezed her head in."I might be able to do this!" the pup thought, fitting one paw through the space. That's when she got stuck. Unable to make it any further, Larkpup tried to pull back, to her embarrassment she couldn't do that either. "Oh Starclan please don't tell me I'm stuck!" She tried pulling herself back a few more times, but unfortunately it didn't work. She sighed then glanced back over to Grizzlypaw. "Um...could I have a little help please?" She called sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Grizzlypaw had dozed off a little under Bluepaw's care,but peeked out of his eye as Lark's voice met his ears. His eyes widened,as he quickly stood up. "What were you thinking,moron!" He grumbled to himself and padded over. He studied the mesh a little,then sighed. "This is going to hurt..." He grabbed her by the scruff,fitting his muzzle through the fence a little,and pulled back. He shut his eyes,and pinned his ears to his head. The loud rattling of the fence,and the force of falling backward forced his eyes opened. They few through the aid,and finally,he slammed into the wall,with Lark caught on his belly. He had softened her free fall. Grizzly sighed. "You are so much trouble you know..." He noticed the few tufts of fur that stuck to the fence.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Larkpup winced in pain as Grizzlypaw pulled her, yanking her free. They both fell back against the wall. The pup looked up to see that a few tufts of fur had remained on the vines. When he told her of how much trouble she was, Larkpup flattened her ears in shame. "I-I'm sorry, I really am. I thought that maybe I could squeeze through the vines." she glanced down at her paws in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Blacklily looked at the dog and actually smiled at it as she helped tear through the fence. "Great! But i still don't fit..." Her brilliant green gaze looked at the dog, "But you do..." She perked her ears, and smiled. Her eyes had brightened with an idea but she couldn't put it into words, "Dog? Er, sorry I don;t know your name... do you fit?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Sophie hadn't taken the time to speak to any of the wolves,that is,besides Grzzlypaw. She flicked her ears at the black wolf. Sophie snorted and stared at the hole. Silently,she crawled through. The metal scratched her pelt,leaving bending a few tufts of fur. She muttered a curse under her breath as she broke free. She shook her pelt and glanced around hastily. I gotta get out of here...
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Grizzlypaw sighed. He stood up and gently put Larkpup on the ground. "Just stop trying to do reckless things. He heard another rattle. He lifted his head,and noticed the dog,Sophie get out. His hazel-gray eyes widened. He padded over,and stared at her quietly. [i]We can't cause a racket,or they'll notice her. [b]"Hey you,Sophie."
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Blue noticed the small Windclan pup that called for help. Grizzly stood up and went by her, helping her to get out of the uncomfortable situation she was in. While they were talking, the blue fae stood up as she saw the only dog from the group out of the cage. She got near the fence as she quetly said. "You managed to get out." A hope flashed in her eyes. If the dog did it that mean that the others also can. She looked at Grizzlypaw who also stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Larkpup turned her head as she heard a scratching noise. She looked on, eyes wide in shock, as the house dog squeezed through the ripped vines on her cage. "She...she did it! She actually got out!" The pup now wished desperately that she was in the same cage with the dog, she might have been able to squeeze through too. The cage had been broken by the Thunderclan wolf- Either his name was Owlwing, or Owlflight, or something. Lark figured that he must have been given metal teeth. Suddenly a new thought occurred to her. "Since she's free, she could to the clans and alert them of where we are!" The she-pup wanted to howl out her joy, but controlled herself, knowing that the dog's escape had to be a quiet as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dracopaw
Apprentice
Dracopaw

Crystals : 315

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:46 am

[We do posts for death I think?]

Dracopaw was taken with a fight, but eventually the twoleggeds had him sedated. He was unconscious, nothing but the face of Rosepaw in his dreams to assure him he was alive and that he needed to survive. But alas, sorrow would fill the air, for his body was too marked up for them to do whatever they were doing. He passed away as they were in surgery to give him a bionic limb. He never got to say goodbye to Rosepaw.
Back to top Go down
http://karpossydlia.deviantart.com/
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue35/30The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:49 am

Dusktail's eyes flittered open, but something was different. He started to panic when he realized part of his face was.... metal? The two-legs had taken about 1/2 his cranium and turned it metal, including his eye. He realized that he could still see fine, but it was weird.... It was different. It was something he didn't want.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 am

Sophie noticed the crowd she made. She silently flicked her ears. Then spoke quietly. "If I go to the clans...What will I get out of it...?" She snorted,and bunched up her muscles. Taking cautious glances at the big chrome doors. She was ready to run if needed.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 am

Lark stood, staring at the house dog. "If any wolf had escaped, they'd have brought the clans to rescue us and you for nothing." She murmured softly, though probably loud enough for the dog to hear. "But I'm sure that if you tell them where we are and they rescue us, you'll be hailed as a hero...I'm sure they'll even give you rights to hunt and be on their lands even."
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/100The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Owlflight scoffed as the dog that had gotten out of the cage asked what she would get out of it. "Are you really thinking about what it could benefit you at a time like this? we are all in danger, cant we just help each other out here, if i had fit through i would go to the clans and make sure that we all go out safely, including you. you shouldnt only think about helping somebody because you can get something out of it, havent you ever do something without expecting something in return?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:56 pm

[color=cyan]Sophie growled. "Last time I was in your territory,I had to save two pups from some kidnappers." She snorted. "And all they gave me,was one glance. How can believe you pup?"[/color[
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
The Containment Area - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3/100The Containment Area - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Owlflight looked at her puzzeled. this must have happen before he was born. " I wasnt around then, and i am no Pup. he growled back, then calmly said " can you please go and alert the clans, im sorry that you were treated badly the first time, and as for right now i have nothing that i can offer you, but if you truly do not like thunderclan then there are other clans that you could go to, the closes one might be Sunclan." owlflight said kindly, wanting her to understand that he meant everything that he said.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 pm

When the house dog said 'Pup' she wasn't sure if she were talking to her or Owl-whatever. But she still continued, her fur beginning to bristle. "Then if you tell them and they get us out, I'll go up to Snowstar personally and demand that you be given rights wherever you go. And I promise you that! And I assure you, when I make a promise, I would rather die then break it!" Lark was now fluffed up, her amber eyes glowing with determination.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Sophie snorted,and wanted to snap back at the bramble-smelling wolf,but whipped around when a loud clang echoed through the hall. Her ears went up,and the hair on her neck bristled. Some Longpaws had come to check on them. "Alright! Alright! I'll do it! Just distract then somehow!" She turned and ran through the hall. Ramming through the thin chrome doors. The Longpaws in coats gasped,and yelled commands,but before they could aim their guns,she jumped up,and ran over their rolling tables. Everything flew to the ground in a flurry of motion. The blood roared in her ears,and everything seemed to go in slow motion. Sophie hopped off the table,and through another door. She skidded around the corner,finding Longpaws in the other ways. She ran,and her chest began to ache. Some more Longpaws were talking amongst themselves,and had come through some doors. Sophie gritted her teeth,and slid between their legs. They yelled and gave chase,but she was faster. She ran into the woods,but aloud click echoed through the woods. The dart grazed her right shoulder. She grimaced and kept running. The fatigue making her eyes grow heavy.
-Windclan moors-
Back to top Go down
Blacklily
Young Warrior
Blacklily

Crystals : 96

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Blacklily watched in silence, her plan had worked. Now they could go home... that was if the dog returned with the clans. What were the chances of her actually alerting them? With a growl she looked at the hole and turned to the other wolves, "Anyone else got hard... harder teeth than before? This hole, we have to make it bigger if we want to get out." She glanced around desperately, noticing how the other wolves were. She gulped, she herself was a bit better off to say the least. But that was beside the point, they all wanted out and all they had to do was work together even if she did despise the other clans.
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Larkpup's eyes softened as the dog agreed to do it. The sound of Twolegs filled her ears, and she watched as the dog speed off. "Starclan's speed." She murmured, watching the dog leave, pursued by angry Twolegs. She waited, not sure if the dog had escaped or not. When a few minutes had pass and the dog hadn't been returned to her cage, Lark could only hope that she'd escape...and would keep her promise as well.
Back to top Go down
Grizzlypaw
Apprentice
Grizzlypaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Grizzlypaw's head shot to look after her. So did the shouts from the other Twoleggeds. Before they passed them,Grizzlypaw let out a loud howl and barked at them. His red eye glowed,and they gave him one glanced. When they did,he pushed the food bowl beside him towards them. They gasped,and let out a loud shriek as metal and thumps echoed through the hall. Grizzlypaw snickered and sit his left eye as their heads hit the cement. Hard. He smirked and barked again. They muttered curses,not that Grizzly could understand them,but he could tell they were angry. He shouted at them. "You're gonna die! Die a horrible death! A horrible death by Starclan's paw!" They shot dirty glares at him,but got up and kept running. Grizzlypaw snorted,and returned to his serious face. "What now? The dog don't come back. Means she got out."
Back to top Go down
Larkpaw
Apprentice
Larkpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Larkpup heard a clank, when she turned she saw that Grizzlypaw had tripped a few of the Twolegs that had ran past with his bowl. She smirked, enjoying the angry looks that the Twolegs shot at him. "Nice." She mumbled, turning back to her own space again. Lark cocked her head, "She's probably out now. Let's just hope she has the sense to tell the other clans where we all are." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Bluepaw.
Apprentice
Bluepaw.

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 am

Finally. The dog actually escaped. Now Blue was sure that they will all be saved. The dog was like a single shining star in the dark, bringing hope to everyone. "I hope she'll find the clans and bring them here." the fae thought.
Humans were angry. Letting a prisoner to escape put them in danger. They wouldn't be able to cope with four clans for sure. Were they scared now? Two-legs began talking again when one of them pointed at Bluepaw's cage. Another one nodded as he quickly came over and shooted the blue apprentice with a dart. Blue growled and jumped at the fence. She managed to bark a few times before falling down on the cold ground. The human quickly opened the door, took her and closed. Together with the others, the two-legs entered the small room from before and closed the door.
More tests were coming for the blue she-wolf with unknown results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Containment Area   The Containment Area - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Containment Area
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next