Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)

Go down 
+4
Graystar
Lightningflash
Dovepaw
Squirrelpup
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty
PostSubject: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

In this RP, you can become a canine, choose a pack, and encounter fights to the death. You can have up to 2 characters. Ranks of packs members are chosen by challenging fellow pack members. There's only one goal: to lead a surviving pack. We can use the dice roll for hunting, and we always can steal from trash cans.

Code:

Name:
Type of canine:
Wanted rank:
Description:
Personality:
Wanted Pack:

Name:Blaze
Type of canine:Large Tibettan mastiff
Wanted rank:Leader
Description:Blaze has a black colored pelt, with streaks of brown. His eyes are all blue.
Personality:Blaze will challange anyone, and will not back down, even if he's just hanging on a thread. He deeply cares about his pack, and a little about everyone else.
Wanted Pack:Pack 1

Packs:

Pack 1(Killer Pack)
Blaze(Leader, Tibetan Mastiff)
Rain(beta, German Shepherd Dog)
Jewel(spy, Husky Mix)
Sprint(messenger-spy, Border Collie Mix)
Rayen(spy,Irish Wolfhound)
Alfie(spy, Chocolate Lab)

Pack 2(Travelers Pack )
Ruby(Alpha, Great Dane)
Zodiac(Omega, Tibetan Mastiff)
Jewel(Traitor, Husky Mix)
Trik(Beta, Border Collie)
Rayen(Fighter/hunter, Irish Wolfhound)

Pack 3(Mist Pack)
River(Alpha, Australian Cattle Dog)
Rayen(Beta, Irish Wolfhound)

Rules:
Play fairly!
Work with me. I'm new to this.
I need suggestions badly...
You can kill another's character if they PM me first,and I give you the ok.What I mean about having 2 characters is that theyre active. Dead ones are not active(duh!). You can kill your own characters if you PM me, and I accept. Try not to die too much...? As long as you have another slot, youre free to create anothe character whenever you want.
Second characters must be different gender and Pack. Don't get all the higher ranks to you!
No force breeding

Rp will start when I have more players.
Ranks:
Leader(Alpha)
Beta
Hunter
Fighter
Spy
Pup
Messenger
Traitor(will betray their pack later on)
Omega

Alleys: 3 of them, describe as soon as I have three leaders and I will PM them to make the intro. Theres a path to the suburban areas, later in RP, after that to the north the rural. But in our Urban city we have a park, and to the north is the Unknown reigons.

New! Mating: PM me the form and I'll see if the other player accepts.

Code:

Mate Name:
Mate Gender:
Mate Pack:
Mate Rank:
Your Name:
Your Gender:
Your Pack:
Your Rank:

Last edited by Squirrelpup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:28 am

Name: Rain
Type of canine: German Sheperd
Wanted rank: Beta
Description: Rain is a tan Sheperd with a black back and brown eyes.
Personality: Rain is not afraid and incredibly loyal, she will do anything for her pack.
Wanted Pack: Pack 1
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Character 1

Name: Jewel
Type of canine: Wolf/Husky mix
Wanted rank: Spy/ traitor and hunter.
Description: Predominantly black fluffy fur with lighter grey mixed in her pelt. On the small side for either husky or wolf and considered the runt of the litter. Her eyes are a bright beautiful blue
Personality: Not afraid, likes to fight, somewhat a loner in not wanting to be near too many other canines, can be sweet but often is quiet. Good at doing what she does though it's not always nice. However if it were nice, she wouldn't do it. She's not a very loyal wolf and usually doesn't care if others get hurt. In fact, she would only dislike it if it were someone she was really close to (like, nobody) or if she wasn't the one who hurt them.
Wanted Pack: Travelers pack (though she is loyal to Killer pack)

Character 2

Name: Trik
Type of canine: Border Collie
Wanted Rank: Beta
Description: He's a typical black and white border collie but with more white than black fur. His eyes are an icy blue, both of them.
Personality: Trik, like his name suggests, can be kind of tricky. But he's a loyal canine. He's friendly, adventurous, afraid of little, and bursting with energy as if he was still a pup. He is a sweet young canine who is a pretty good fighter and hunter. He is also respectful to the ladies though he isn't really looking for one.
Wanted Pack: Travelers Pack

Last edited by Lightningpaw on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Ok putting you two up. waiting fore more membs
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue10/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:27 pm

May I please join?

Name: Sprint
Type of canine: Border Collie mix
Wanted rank: (What type of ranks are there? Sprint is a quick runner, perhaps a rank which needs such will be good for him)
Description: Sprint is a somewhat small size for a Border Collie, with long black and white fur. He has a left brown eye and right pale blue eye.
Personality: Sprint is rather quiet, and tends not to talk much unless to someone he knows. He's very clever, and a fast runner. Sprint isn't exactly friendly all the time, nor is he exactly loyal, but he cares about those who are his friends and is loyal to them. It's kind of hard to earn Sprint's trust, and if someone looses it even harder to get back. Sprint is not a very good fighter at all, nor is he very strong. He doesn't usually argue with others in his pack, and sometimes is uncaring.
Wanted Pack: (Is there only one pack currently, or are the other packs availible as well? He can be in the first pack if not)

Last edited by Grayheart on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 pm

(Sure, we need members. And you can choose any rank that you might like, and the first member of a pack, whether leader or not, can choose the name):
Ranks:
Leader(Alpha)
Beta
Hunter
Fighter
Spy
Pup
Messenger
Traitor(will betray their pack later on)

I think I'm going to change the title to Pawsteps RP, and edit my post.

Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh hey can i change my rank to traitor? Oh, i just thought of something... Hehe. Squirrel, I'm gonna send a message to you about it and see what you think. Very Happy *evil smile*
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Sure! lol I'm just going to put traitor next to the Spy rank. *evil wink*
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Hey Grayheart. Maybe a messanger or hunter would do well for Sprint since he's a fast runner. Quick to catch prey or quick to deliver messages. Smile Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm

I was thinking of:

Leader: all of the traitsBeta
Hunter Fast and has endurance and no hesitation to kill, thers rats around here. And maybe a lost hamster...
Fighter Strong and has good endurance to that strength
Spy the sneaky, clever ones who must have speed and stelth
Pup well, you'll age.
Messenger Speed, speed, speed! (and endurance)
Traitor Well, better have a quick mouth. And don't get on the leader's bad side!
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue10/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Hmm... the messenger rank sounds like it could work for Sprint(I was even thinking that rank could work when filling out the application form, but I didn't know if there was one), though I'm not sure if Sprint would want to fend off rats as a hunter. Thanks for helping, Lightningpaw!

He is clever though, so perhaps a spy could work as well. Would it be possible for Sprint's main rank to be a messenger, and if it's needed, he could also work as a spy?

Also, should Sprint be in a different pack than the first one, in order to have more members in different packs?
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:37 pm

You can have different ranks if you want, as long as it's not taken(leader and Beta) And yes,we do need more members in other packs.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Name:
Ruby
Type of canine:
Great dane
Wanted rank:
Beta/Alpha (either works)
Description:
A strong thick sturdy dog has speed and very long legs. Ears perked and tail straight she is a dusky tan. Deep amber eyes and a broad snout. Stands at 4 feet and weighs roughly 87lbs.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdNBNIzp1O6mGH3EKJ_IBAwjZaI5kBWCORAbU-hL_GF63DgE2i
Personality:
A brave trust-worthy Dane her paws itch for adventure. Not the fighting type she avoids strange packs but is willing to allow any loners willing to accompany her on her journeys. Although her body is tough for any Terrain or weather she is sweet. Having an aggressive additude when bothered she will stand her turf and anyone in her path.
Wanted pack:
Pack 2

P.S. when I'm lazy

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTXzag9VdrrmjZrHZOFN9xT1-Mb-ftGKTqFmm8xGStAv_qwmk
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Hey Silver. I was just talking with Squirrel and suggesting that if someone was alpha for the second pack (I believe they get to name it as well) then I could create a second character to help fill in with more canines. And lol, her pic looks really nice in the first one and really funny in the one where she is in the chair. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Ok cool sounds good and yeah xD
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 pm

So you going to be alpha of the second pack? Watcha gonna name it?
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Yes and ill name it ummm how about travelers pack
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Hmm. Killer pack and Travelers pack. nice. I had thought Sky pack at one point as a possibly good pack but travelers pack might work.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Ok so now we have to get this up on first post. Sounds good though.

Last edited by Silverpup on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:50 pm

Yup. I'm going to edit my post a bit because I feel like it so... You could probably send Squirrel the info of the pack and such just in case outr decisions (well, your decisions) don't get noticed...
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Will do and once we have each pack up we will sort everything out.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Yuppers. After I edit Jewel I'll start on a second character for the Travelers pack. Should I be beta? Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Yeah that will work
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Ok. Just need another alpha and I'll PM you to for the intro.

New character! Second characters must be different gender and Pack.

Name:Zodiac
Type of canine: Tibettan Mastiff
Wanted rank:Omega
Description:A thin Mastiff, Zodiac is the twin Sister of Blaze. She is all white with a black paw. She also has amber eyes.
Personality:Shy and cunning, she is one heck of a dog.
Wanted Pack:Pack 2

Also put in a gender thing, please edit your bios.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Lol, hey squirrel... I was thinking of beta for my second character, not Jewel... Oh and since Jewel will be a traitor to the travelers pack to join up with killer pack, could i still have my second wolf be in travelers pack? Or...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: