Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)

Go down 
+4
Graystar
Lightningflash
Dovepaw
Squirrelpup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you can become a canine, choose a pack, and encounter fights to the death. You can have up to 2 characters. Ranks of packs members are chosen by challenging fellow pack members. There's only one goal: to lead a surviving pack. We can use the dice roll for hunting, and we always can steal from trash cans.

Code:

Name:
Type of canine:
Wanted rank:
Description:
Personality:
Wanted Pack:

Name:Blaze
Type of canine:Large Tibettan mastiff
Wanted rank:Leader
Description:Blaze has a black colored pelt, with streaks of brown. His eyes are all blue.
Personality:Blaze will challange anyone, and will not back down, even if he's just hanging on a thread. He deeply cares about his pack, and a little about everyone else.
Wanted Pack:Pack 1

Packs:

Pack 1(Killer Pack)
Blaze(Leader, Tibetan Mastiff)
Rain(beta, German Shepherd Dog)
Jewel(spy, Husky Mix)
Sprint(messenger-spy, Border Collie Mix)
Rayen(spy,Irish Wolfhound)
Alfie(spy, Chocolate Lab)

Pack 2(Travelers Pack )
Ruby(Alpha, Great Dane)
Zodiac(Omega, Tibetan Mastiff)
Jewel(Traitor, Husky Mix)
Trik(Beta, Border Collie)
Rayen(Fighter/hunter, Irish Wolfhound)

Pack 3(Mist Pack)
River(Alpha, Australian Cattle Dog)
Rayen(Beta, Irish Wolfhound)

Rules:
Play fairly!
Work with me. I'm new to this.
I need suggestions badly...
You can kill another's character if they PM me first,and I give you the ok.What I mean about having 2 characters is that theyre active. Dead ones are not active(duh!). You can kill your own characters if you PM me, and I accept. Try not to die too much...? As long as you have another slot, youre free to create anothe character whenever you want.
Second characters must be different gender and Pack. Don't get all the higher ranks to you!
No force breeding

Rp will start when I have more players.
Ranks:
Leader(Alpha)
Beta
Hunter
Fighter
Spy
Pup
Messenger
Traitor(will betray their pack later on)
Omega

Alleys: 3 of them, describe as soon as I have three leaders and I will PM them to make the intro. Theres a path to the suburban areas, later in RP, after that to the north the rural. But in our Urban city we have a park, and to the north is the Unknown reigons.

New! Mating: PM me the form and I'll see if the other player accepts.

Code:

Mate Name:
Mate Gender:
Mate Pack:
Mate Rank:
Your Name:
Your Gender:
Your Pack:
Your Rank:

Last edited by Squirrelpup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 am

Jewel smelled Blaze before she heard him. She would have alerted Rayen but it seemed the wolfhound picked up when she heard the snarl. Jewel turned slightly to have a better view of Rain and blaze. When Blaze spoke, Jewel shot Rain a look as if to say 'did you not convince him?' but the look faded as soon as her gaze turned to Rayen when the female replied, putting on a good cover to help calm Blaze. When Blaze added his reply, she nearly shot him a glare. Keeping her voice calm and steady, Jewel added her own words, careful not to anger the male. "I had already asked Rayen why she had come here instead of heading to our territory. She said she had caught your trail leading here and thought that's where you would be. And as for telling you it would be better just to leave River alone, I honestly agree with her. What good does it do to kill or attack a single dog who calls herself leader of a pack but doesn't have any pack members yet? Who, may not even get members. Besides, I doubt one dog really is that much of a threat to us. And River's scent isn't even on Rayen." She said, trying to make sure she didn't seem like she was protecting or defending Rayen but rather proving a point.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:42 am

Rain watched them silently. When she saw the look on Jewels face she shrugged and kept standing still.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:46 am

Rayen resisted the urge to roll her eyes as he looked at the leader, her stare was calm almost bored. "As Jewel said I followed your scent here to report to you that Ruby has sent me to spy on you and see what the Killers pack is up to. She does not approve of you trying to attack River earlier and so I've been sent to either convince you to leave them alone by speech or force." She flicked her ear in amusement after speaking, "I believe I am beginning to earn her trust, if I can do that I'll be able to learn far more about the Travelers pack then Jewel or I could simply being a member. I gain her trust I become a confident, someone she will turn to to run her plans by, i can steer her into traps or alert you to possible ambushes."

She paused moving as if to go, "If that is not good enough news to report I will return to the Travelers Pack and continue my normal spying, apparently the standard of credible news has changed since I've been away." her voice was calm and causal, her body language never challenging the male's place as leader as she stated her opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:56 am

Rain watched silently, she knew quiet for her was better. The shepherd watched and listened she didn't trust easily so her expression was bored.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Jewel listened to Rayen, the wolfhounds words convincing her even of it. /Blaze should not be able to find fault with this. Rayen's words are too convincing./ Her ears perked slightly when the female turned to leave but lowered again, as if she simply didn't expect the female to turn away a bit. She swiped her tongue over her maw and yawned, slightly bored now.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Blaze cringed. "I need to speak with Zodiac he said.
Zodiac shrugged at his question and said Sure I'll spy on Rayen and walked away
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Again with the Zodiac thing, they had to be related or else Blaze wouldn't hold such an obvious attachment towards her. Once again Rayen resisted the urge to role her eyes, she knew Blaze had a right to distrust her but seriously, it wasn't like she had really done anything but serve him. Like jewel she had done her job to her to the best of her abilities and it seemed she was the only one that was targeted. Did he fear her because of her size, or perhaps he noted her sharp tongue and wit and was worried that she might plot against him he obviously showed no diplomatic skill or silver tongued talent.

Did he fear she'd lead away his pack with kind cleverly weaved words, the thought almost made her laugh and she would have if she were alone. What use would she have taking over this pack, it'd be easier to simply kill the leader, behead the snake. A show of force, to warn these mutts to stay away from her home. But she was to smart to challenge the leader of the Killers Pack here and now, not when she still had a job to do. And so she stopped walking a look of indifference upon her face, her eyes revealing nothing as she spoke her voice sounded rather bored of this whole exchange. "I need to know whether or not I should return to Ruby and tell her you are leaving River alone, or that you intend to murder a single weak dog."
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Rain perked her ears and listened. she did not miss a single word.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Jewel listened, taking in every word, every movement, every single glance. She noted how Rain perked her ears and how Rayen spoke with a somewhat bored tone, her eyes revealing nothing and an indifferent look upon her face. Yet the wolf dog knew something was more. She had done a face like that before, letting her eyes reveal nothing and her tone and posture make her seem tired of the encounter. She knew that was a way to sneakily end a conversation she wanted to get out of. However she let none of her thoughts make their way out. Instead, she simply stared at Rayen, contemplating the female's every move. Yeah she respected Rayen, but all spy's are sneaky and often not to be trusted, even by those they seem to be working for. Her left ear twitched and she listened, waiting for Blaze to reply and hoping she would have time alone to speak to Rayen. She wanted to see if Rayen really was hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Blaze shrugged. Tell her that I'm not going to kill her. He, too, had a bored expression, for his past was indeed ery secretive. Zodiac, however, dectected the false tone when she was walking away and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Jewel listened. "I'll go with her. I am in need of heading back to Ruby anyway. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm harmless." She said, already padding after Rayen.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Rain had sat down and been listening. She stood up as soon as Rayen and Jewel left. "Is there anything else, you would like me to do Blaze?"
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Sprint
Sprint yawned, glancing around. The dog wasn't very sure what to do, and since his leader wasn't here at the moment, the Border Collie mix decided to patrol the territory. He ran quickly to the border with the Travelers pack, scenting at the air. He could scent that some dogs had been by the border recently, but from where he was patroling he couldn't see any other dog nearby. He glanced at the border before trotting to his own territory, wondering if those who had left already came back also.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 pm

He replied, nope nothing else. Blaze walked back to the pack. He scented the air and could tell that Zodiac was following him. he gave her a last glare and said decided yet?

She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Jewel looked at Rayen then waited to see Blaze and the others disappear. She nudged Rayen in one irection, away from Blaze and the others yet still in Mist territory. Once satisifed with where they were she stopped and turned around then sat. "Hey Rayen. I want to know something." She said, her ears moving to make sure no one was listening in. "Back then. You had a look and a tone to your voice that I'm not sure many would pick up on." She began. "A ton I am also familiar with and know how to use myself." She added, sniffing the air for a moment to make sure she scented no one. With one glance around to complete her watch, she turned back to Rayen. She looked at Rayen, giving the wolfhound a chance to say what she wished, a slightly challanging look in her eyes yet a curious and slightly concerned look was also mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Rain shrugged and walked around the territory.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:25 am

Rayen stopped her ears listening to every word with a look of disinterest that often fell upon her face, it was more then a habit forced into her by her parents she wasn't really that interested in her words. She knew where Jewel was going with this the instant she spoke that first sentence, sitting the wolfhound looked down at her companion her head cocked eye brow raised as if saying, ' oh, and how so?' She had seen the look in the dog's eyes but she remained silent stretching out the time merely to allow Jewel to stew, waiting until the last second before speaking. "I presume you are referring to my tone of boredom." She stated, "A mere tactic to defuse the situation," her tail flicked not carrying about the situation, as she added in a more absentminded way, "Come to think of it, I was becoming rather bored of the whole hostile situation." She stopped speaking, having said plenty already it seemed everyone was rather keen on making her give small speeches. Her eyes held the same cold emotionless light they always had unless faced with young pups, she had not always been such an emotionless beast at a time she had been kind hearted and caring.

Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 am

Rain walked around boredly. She walked to the border and watched, looking for nothing really but just to watch. She kept still, so still she could have been a part of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:06 am

Jewel listened as Rayen explained. "Don't give me that Rayen. You may have used that tone just to difuse the situation but there's an uderlying message hidden in how ou've delivered it. You want to keep Blaze away from River ad the Mist pack. You want to see that she, a lone leader of a dogless pack, does not get injured or attacked or pressured by Blaze. Why? There's more to it than fairness, Rayen." She said, standing and speaking directly at her. Her words had a slight edge to them but after she spoke, her eyes softened. "You know I dmire how you can hold off most of Ruby's suspicions about you being a spy and all. I consider you my friend Rayen, one of the few I actually have. Tell me. Why exactly are you so keen on protecting River?" She asked, her bright eyes staring right at the wolfhound's eyes, standing and her eyes showing curiosity and an almost pleading look, as if she were begging Rayen to explain the truth.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:43 pm

For a moment Rayen's eyes softened as she met Jewel's, it had been so long since she had let anyone into her heart and to hear that this dog considered her a friend even though she had never made an effort to treat her kindly touched her. She was always the type to return an act of kindness, and so she took a chance gambling everything." First you must give me your word jewel, you have been with me long enough to know that a dog's word is valued greatly by me. "she eyes hardened, " And when such a dog is foolish enough to break their word after giving it to me has never lived long enough to regret it. I ask you now to give me your word that you will never breath this to a soul, in return I will tell you what you wish to know, the truth nothing more nothing less. If you break our deal I will attack you, undermine you, make you regret it.
"

"If I break my side feel free to tell the world what I am about to say, go ahead and turn both the travelers and killers pack on me. "She cocked her head brow raised, "Sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:21 am

Jewel listened intently, nodding at the first few words. Once Rayen had finished, Jewel took a moment to process what she had heard. She stared at the female. Finally she nodded and her eyes softened slightly. "Sounds fair..." She said, giving another moment. "Fine. I give you my wrd hat i will not breath a word of our conversation here to anyone." She said, sitting with a questioning look on her face and a strong way she held herself. Her bright eyes kept up a stare on the wolfhound, keeping track of every movement, every twitch of the ear. Her tail curled slightly, a sign she was paying close attention.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:06 am

Rayen was satisfied with jewel's promise, and so she settled down as she took a deep breath, then began. "Yes I am apart of River's pack, I am in fact her beta. Why I joined such a pack without members is a rather simple one, I first came across the Killers Pack compared to my old pack they are saints but I did not join them because they are cruel and in truth I believe their leader is a totally numbskull. As I move on I met River, she treated me with kindness an emotion I have rarely experienced in my life, I saw something in her that evoked an odd emotion in my heart and so I decided to repay her kindness and assist her. " She paused, scanning the land for others, her nose sniffing the air.

Finding that they were alone she went on, "I'm a sappy story of a cold hearted beast-that would kill for a trivial reason such as a dog's hair was slightly out of pace and my old leader didn't like it- that has decided to attempt to change and become a kinder dog that does not enjoy the taste of blood our the terrified glint in a dog's eyes when it realizes it is going to die. " her tail flicked and she couldn't help but smile in a sad amusement at her life, "I guess helping River fulfill her dream and attempting to keep everyone from killing one another for as long as I can is my way of trying to change, a rather strange one if I dwell upon it for too long but the activity keeps be entertained at least." She shrugged not really caring all that much, "And there you have it, I am a triple agent, spying for every pack all the while reporting to one. "
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 am

Jewel listened intently. When she smiled a little, she shifted her paws. But the she-dog was not really nervous. When Rayen finished, Jewel looked at her for a moment. She was so still she could have been a statue. But then (here's where the sorta funny part comes in) the young wolfdog bounded to her paws so fast it looked like she had always been standing. Her tail wagged and her eyes sparkled. "Cool." She said, thinking how cool it was to be a triple spy. She kept her voice soft but a little bit of excitement filled her. She trotted around Rayen. "How do you do it? How are you able to spy for three packs without letting two others know you are spying on them?" She asked, amazed at how skilled it seemed Rayen was. She continued trotting around the wolfhound, prancing like a little pup. But then a seriousness came over her and she stopped in front of Rayen. "But, that means you aren't loyal to killers." She said, hesitation in how she stood. Jewel didn't know what to think. She was excited at the thought that Rayen was a triple spy and could pull it off but she was also nervous. Jewel was loyal to Killers, spying on travelers for them. Rayen was a dog she sort of looked up to but the dog is not loyal to Killers.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Rayen watched the dog as she burst from excitement, her bored eyes watching her as realization dawned on her. She merely nodded, watching the female intently her tail flicking back and forth as she waited for her to speak again, she had nothing to say it was obvious the spy was conflicted.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:03 pm

The young female was slightly to the side, meaning that she had to look left a little to see Rayen. She sat down. "What would happen if Blaze does decide to attack River? You would try to persuade him otherwise but if that doesn't work..." Jewel paused and looked at her paws. Just then she felt like when her mom left her and her siblings. She felt torn, wanting to know Rayen would stay safe but also having loyalty to a clan her friend was not loyal to. The tiniest whine escaped her before she silenced it. "I guess... I... I don't want to have to fight you if something goes wrong." She said plainly, staring at the ground. Just then she looked lie a most wolf puppy, a young abandoned dog. She felt kind of like it too. She sighed, unsure if she could ever attack the wolfhound she looked up to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: