Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)

Go down 
+4
Graystar
Lightningflash
Dovepaw
Squirrelpup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you can become a canine, choose a pack, and encounter fights to the death. You can have up to 2 characters. Ranks of packs members are chosen by challenging fellow pack members. There's only one goal: to lead a surviving pack. We can use the dice roll for hunting, and we always can steal from trash cans.

Code:

Name:
Type of canine:
Wanted rank:
Description:
Personality:
Wanted Pack:

Name:Blaze
Type of canine:Large Tibettan mastiff
Wanted rank:Leader
Description:Blaze has a black colored pelt, with streaks of brown. His eyes are all blue.
Personality:Blaze will challange anyone, and will not back down, even if he's just hanging on a thread. He deeply cares about his pack, and a little about everyone else.
Wanted Pack:Pack 1

Packs:

Pack 1(Killer Pack)
Blaze(Leader, Tibetan Mastiff)
Rain(beta, German Shepherd Dog)
Jewel(spy, Husky Mix)
Sprint(messenger-spy, Border Collie Mix)
Rayen(spy,Irish Wolfhound)
Alfie(spy, Chocolate Lab)

Pack 2(Travelers Pack )
Ruby(Alpha, Great Dane)
Zodiac(Omega, Tibetan Mastiff)
Jewel(Traitor, Husky Mix)
Trik(Beta, Border Collie)
Rayen(Fighter/hunter, Irish Wolfhound)

Pack 3(Mist Pack)
River(Alpha, Australian Cattle Dog)
Rayen(Beta, Irish Wolfhound)

Rules:
Play fairly!
Work with me. I'm new to this.
I need suggestions badly...
You can kill another's character if they PM me first,and I give you the ok.What I mean about having 2 characters is that theyre active. Dead ones are not active(duh!). You can kill your own characters if you PM me, and I accept. Try not to die too much...? As long as you have another slot, youre free to create anothe character whenever you want.
Second characters must be different gender and Pack. Don't get all the higher ranks to you!
No force breeding

Rp will start when I have more players.
Ranks:
Leader(Alpha)
Beta
Hunter
Fighter
Spy
Pup
Messenger
Traitor(will betray their pack later on)
Omega

Alleys: 3 of them, describe as soon as I have three leaders and I will PM them to make the intro. Theres a path to the suburban areas, later in RP, after that to the north the rural. But in our Urban city we have a park, and to the north is the Unknown reigons.

New! Mating: PM me the form and I'll see if the other player accepts.

Code:

Mate Name:
Mate Gender:
Mate Pack:
Mate Rank:
Your Name:
Your Gender:
Your Pack:
Your Rank:

Last edited by Squirrelpup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Its fine thanks!
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Rayen watched, one of her eye brows raising when Blaze spoke, nearly slipping saying Zodiac was his, something. Logically this would mean Zodiac and Blaze were related, siblings or cousins of similar age. Sister made more sense but definitely they were related and Blaze was determined to spend time with the Travelers Pack member.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:26 am

Rain walked around, looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:09 am

She growled "Not until you finish your sentence!" Her hackles bristled and her spine chilled at the thought of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 am

Blaze made mock gestures of confusement."What sentence?" He said.

Zodiac sat there making silent smug gestures at Blaze.

Blaze looked at Jewel, a question in his eyes. In fact, he was asking Will you fight on travelers or on mine. He silently tensed his muscles, but relaxed himself, so that he seemed like normal.

Rainpup wrote:
Rain walked around, looking for something to do.

(Well, Rain could go hunting with someone, or just come over here with some of the pack to help poor Blaze)
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 am

Jewel saw Blaze look at her with a question on his face. /Of course I will fight for the Killers Blaze./ she thought though the look in her eyes made it seem as if she had not caught his question. Besides, Trik was looking her way. If he caught her giving a look to Blaze as if for confirmation, he would be suspicious and likely would bring it to Ruby's attention. Instead, when nobody was looking, she stretched and flexed her muscles, preparing in case she had to defend the pack she was loyal to. She glanced at Rayen, wondering how she would react if a fight happened.

Meanwhile Trik was looking at Blaze, Ruby, Zodiac and all the others. Jewel seemed as if she wasn't paying much attention but he decided just to ignore her for now. He looked at Blaze and caught the obvious fake confused gestures and expressions he made and twitched his tail, his border collie stare fixed on the Killers leader.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Rayen was not loyal to either of these packs, if a fight did happen she would have to choose between the two. The more sensible choice would be to jump to Blaze's aid and earn his trust, he was the more hostile pack out of them all, and so she would want to remain close and hear his ideas. She did get information by being a spy, when you are a spy people tend to send you out to spy on someone and look or a specific weakness that they could exploit giving Rayen an idea of what Blaze intended.

But she wished to stay among the Travers pack and grow closer to Jewel and see if she could turn her, the Mist Pack needed more members as well as a spy. Although she would not trust Jewel completely, she would be betraying the other packs, what would make the Mist pack so different?
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:22 pm

(Don't get confused I'm a little behind.)
Rain heard some commotion so sh walked over to it, wondering what it was.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Ruby twitched with anger "If I see anything different about her. I will slit your throat no mercy!" She said nodding to Zodiac but the fact he wanted her twisted her stomache. Then the thought was her pack really on her side?
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Blaze slyly walked over to Zodiac and herded her over to a clearing, then said," Zodiac, I am sorry. I was a bit-well, I was a bit piffed off that you decided to journey with strangers and become an Omega. You know that you could get a better place in my pack. I will always welcome you, Zodiac.

-They were now walking toward the nearby forest-

Blaze dropped in a hunting crouch and caught a mouse for Zodiac.(Too lazy for the dice)"Zodiac," he said," Join me!" His eyes looked pleadingly at his surprisingly bigger, thinner omega sistereating and then said," You won't regret it."

Zodiac kept silent, kept her feelings to herself and said," Well, Blaze, I must be going. I'll think about it." She left, leaving Blaze trotting to his pack, eyes searching for Jewel. He then stopped by Rain and said ,"Well done, beta. I am proud of you. " He laid a bunch of voles out by the sewer and scavenged for human trash.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Rain looked at Blaze in confusion and sadness, "Did I do something wrong, or to upset you?"
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:12 pm

With no one to see her, Jewel slipped away at around the same time Blaze and Zodiac did. She hung in the shadows as the two conversed, her ears picking up every word. Yeah she was just a spy for the killers, but she also did some spy work for herself. After all, you must gain intell on your enemies and friends in case friends turn out to be enemies and enemies, friends. When Zodiac trotted back to the travelers, Jewel was about to follow. But she caught Blaze looking for her and so she padded after him, silently for a while so he would not know if she had been there when they were talking. Soon she picked up speed and ducked around in the shadows then finally emerged near him and padded up to stand beside him. "I see you were looking for me...?" She asked, wondering if he had something he wanted her to do or if he would ask about her loyalties. onestly though, if Blaze was to question her loyalty... he might be smart. After all, though she was loyal to killers, there might be a more enticing opportunity that would cause reason for Blaze to doubt her.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Blaze. "No" he said. I'm amazed at how fast you came to help me.
"Jewel?" "I think Rayen needs some spying on. I doubt the loyalty." Also go look for River."
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Jewel nodded at Blaze. "Will do Blaze. I'll let you know if I find anything." She turned to dash off to find River then turned back. "Is there anything you need other than for me to find River? Did you want me to spy on her for a bit or just tell you where she is?" She asked, wondering why he would want her to find River.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm

"I want to know if Rayen is hanging around her. I smelled River on Rayen."
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Jewel lifted her front paw slightly in surprise. However quickly she set it down and her face went expressionless. "I'll bring back any news as soon as I can, Blaze." She said before nodding a greeting to Rain and dashing off toward the Mist pack territory. Her pawsteps were quick yet silent as she traversed the land, the scent of River being her guide. Soon the scent got stronger but for some reason she had a hard time locating where River actually was. She slowed and dropped her nose to the ground, attempting to locate the dog. She was in the Mist leader's territory and had to locate the canine before she herself was spotted.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:02 am

River
River got up to her paws, pawing a leaf off of her pelt. The medium blue-gray dog padded down the alley that led out from the camp, and began to trot over to the edge of her territory. It had been a while since it had been patrolled, and with the other packs having more members, even a lone dog might try to claim her pack for the one they belonged to. Letting out a growl, the leader continued on before a breeze blew past her. River stopped, sniffing at the air, a snarl let out as she caught scent of a dog from another pack. She couldn't follow the trail, however, and it was possible the scent could have been blown over the border. Or, there could be an intruder on pack territory, perhaps far by now or hunting prey for themself. If I see a dog of another pack, they'll wish they'd never set paw over that border... and I'll be sure they run back to the territory that's actually theirs. River then padded back into her territory, moving at a slow pace to try to make sure no dog was nearby. The Australian cattle dog stopped whenever she heard pawstep-like noises, but usually it was the air moving by the buildings, or something similar to it.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 am

Rain nodded a hello back and waited for Blaze's answer a bit worried that she had done something very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:24 am

"Rain?" Blaze softly licked the Beta's cheek. "You did the best." "For me and the pack." "I'm going to find something to do." And the big lead went to track down River if Jewel needed help. Halfway, he turned back. "Do you want to come with me?" He trotted to the Mist territory.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Jewel sniffed the air and lifted her head. /River is close, I smell her./ she thought. For a moment, the young dog searched for sounds. She heard gentle soft paw steps and smiled darkly. The young wolf dog then turned back toward the travalers, ears low yet on alert. She walked slowly, listening for River. /If the dog catches me, I'll simply say I chased a rabbit over here by mistake./ she thought, faking like she was trying to sneak from the territory unseen. Her ears perked as she caught the sound of River again. She twitched her nose in an effort to smell the female. Most of what she smelled was River and the surrounding land. But a light hidden scent that seemed as if it may or may not be there was picked up by her nose. /Rayen. So Blaze is right. Rayen has been coming here. Or, is my nose playing tricks on me?/ she thought, not quite sure she believed what she was smelling.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Rain nodded and followed her leader. The sheperd walked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

River
The Mist pack dog continued walking through her territory, trying to find whatever dog had entered, if at all. As she neared the edge of Mist pack territory, near the border, she caught scent of two more dogs. An attack? I'd like to see whoever try! The leader snorted, and glanced around. She couldn't see anyone from here. Leaping ontop of a large object, River then used it to jump onto the roof of a small building. River frequently came to this building as a look-out point of some sort, since some of her territory could be seen from here. Of course, the taller buildings prevented all of Mist pack territory from being able to be found, and River couldn't see any of another pack. Slowly moving back onto the ground, River let out a near-silent growl. Where could these other dogs be? Trotting away, River padded down an alley near the camp dens, hiding behind a silver object, and looked for any other packs walking around nearby this alley.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Blaze trotted swiftly to meet Jewel. "Here's the deal," he said. "Jewel, track with Rain on that side" He nodded to the north. And I'll go from that side. He nodded toward the South. The pack is there (east), so we'll be ok. Once you find her, Rain, Send Jewel to that one. He nodded toward the west. "And we'll have River trapped in no time!" "For the true Survivors!," He called

And they split apart.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Jewel listened o her leader, the leader she followed. Her ears perked when he called the last few words and she looked at Rain. "I certainly hope he doesn't plan on attacking River. Wether Rayen really is meeting with river or not he shouldn't attack River." She said quietly before trotting along with the beta toward the north side. /Oh Rayen, I hope what suspicions about you being with River aren't true./ she thought for a moment as if the other dog was there.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Rain shrugged, "He's the leader and what he commands must be done. Besides he has experience and knows best." Rain walked briskly North tracking River.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: