Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)

Go down 
+4
Graystar
Lightningflash
Dovepaw
Squirrelpup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you can become a canine, choose a pack, and encounter fights to the death. You can have up to 2 characters. Ranks of packs members are chosen by challenging fellow pack members. There's only one goal: to lead a surviving pack. We can use the dice roll for hunting, and we always can steal from trash cans.

Code:

Name:
Type of canine:
Wanted rank:
Description:
Personality:
Wanted Pack:

Name:Blaze
Type of canine:Large Tibettan mastiff
Wanted rank:Leader
Description:Blaze has a black colored pelt, with streaks of brown. His eyes are all blue.
Personality:Blaze will challange anyone, and will not back down, even if he's just hanging on a thread. He deeply cares about his pack, and a little about everyone else.
Wanted Pack:Pack 1

Packs:

Pack 1(Killer Pack)
Blaze(Leader, Tibetan Mastiff)
Rain(beta, German Shepherd Dog)
Jewel(spy, Husky Mix)
Sprint(messenger-spy, Border Collie Mix)
Rayen(spy,Irish Wolfhound)
Alfie(spy, Chocolate Lab)

Pack 2(Travelers Pack )
Ruby(Alpha, Great Dane)
Zodiac(Omega, Tibetan Mastiff)
Jewel(Traitor, Husky Mix)
Trik(Beta, Border Collie)
Rayen(Fighter/hunter, Irish Wolfhound)

Pack 3(Mist Pack)
River(Alpha, Australian Cattle Dog)
Rayen(Beta, Irish Wolfhound)

Rules:
Play fairly!
Work with me. I'm new to this.
I need suggestions badly...
You can kill another's character if they PM me first,and I give you the ok.What I mean about having 2 characters is that theyre active. Dead ones are not active(duh!). You can kill your own characters if you PM me, and I accept. Try not to die too much...? As long as you have another slot, youre free to create anothe character whenever you want.
Second characters must be different gender and Pack. Don't get all the higher ranks to you!
No force breeding

Rp will start when I have more players.
Ranks:
Leader(Alpha)
Beta
Hunter
Fighter
Spy
Pup
Messenger
Traitor(will betray their pack later on)
Omega

Alleys: 3 of them, describe as soon as I have three leaders and I will PM them to make the intro. Theres a path to the suburban areas, later in RP, after that to the north the rural. But in our Urban city we have a park, and to the north is the Unknown reigons.

New! Mating: PM me the form and I'll see if the other player accepts.

Code:

Mate Name:
Mate Gender:
Mate Pack:
Mate Rank:
Your Name:
Your Gender:
Your Pack:
Your Rank:

Last edited by Squirrelpup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Rayen cocked her head at the sound of the whine. "I would then challenge Blaze, a leader's challenge meaning none would interfere." She said, her voice softening," You would not have to fight me if I was forced to take such actions. Blaze if he would want to remain a leader respected by his pack could not refuse a leader's challenge without looking like a coward."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Jewel sighed. "Okay. I guess you have evrything under control in that regard. But still..." She said. The wolfdog stood and pawed the ground slightly. "It's just. I get the feeling that... It's just... never mind." She said before urning around and padding to a tree, reaching up and clawing it, stretching herself. Once done, she turned and padded back to rayen. "I would hate to see Blaze lose but I would also hate to see you get hurt Rayen." She finally admitted. And even if that does not happen, 'm not sure I would like being in a different pack as you. In all honesty, when you said you did a three-way spy job, I imediately thought that could, that I could learn something from you and be a better spy. But i can't do that if you are in a different pack." She said, twitching her ears to make sure no one was listening
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 am

(Recap please!?)
Back to top Go down
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue20/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:39 am

May i post my character?

Name: Storm
Type of canine: German shepard
Wanted rank: Fighter
Description: Storm is large and strong with fur made of a mixture of black, brown and creamy white. His eyes are a dark brown with flecks of black towards the pupil. http://www.petwave.com/~/media/Images/Center/Breed/Dogs/Herding%20Group/German%20Shepherd/German_Shepherd_Profile.ashx
Personality: He is incredibly fierce and brave, never backing down from a fight even if the odds look impossible. He is very loyal, and most of the time may seem a bit stubborn and hard hearted, but once you gain his trust and get to know him better, he is generally quite a friendly and kind dog. He will do anything for his pack and those he cares for, no matter what the consciences may be.
Wanted Pack: Killer pack/ pack 1
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:13 pm

(bascially Blaze has decided not to attack River, Jewel has followed rayen and asked her to give her the truth. That's realyl all i know.)

Rayen did not speak, what ever she said would not help ease jewel's conflict nor would it aid her in any way. She merely stared at her a look of saddness momentarily flashing across her features before the usual neutral expression took over. After a long period of silence she spoke, more of a sigh then anything, "I will not tell you to betray your pack by coming with me, to ask you to do so would betray the trust you have put in me." She admited, revealing her plan, "I had hoped to get you to join my pack, my family, but that would be asking you far to much. The only thing I wil lask is that you uphold your side of the promise, i do not intend to do Blaze any harm so longas he leaves River alone. But we both know he is took pig headed for that, he will attack the weak thinking it makes him strong."
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Jewel nodded then shook herself. "I get it. Considering River and yourself are the only two dogs in the Mist pack, it's only natural you would hope that you could get a dog to join you." Sh said. "I'll keep my promise, don't worry. i may keep secrets and reveal others but I trust you and this one, 'll be sure to keep. As for Blaze, I know." he thought for a moment. then her eyes started to brighten a little as she began to think of a plan of how to help out Mist while spying on Travelers and keeping Blaze from being suspicious. Her tail and ears also started to lift a little as she stared out toward the trees. She had an idea that would most likely work and she was trying to put it all in order.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Rayen nodded her thanks, an eye brow raising as she watched the gears inside jewel's head turn as she formulated an idea. She did not say anything, if Jewel wished she share this idea once she had completed it, but her body langauge it was a rather big one as the wolfhound watched the excitment inside the wolfhound grow.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Jewel wagged her tail like a little pup and looked at rayen. it may not be that huge or magnificent a idea as you might be able to come up with rayen. But here's what i can do." She began, turning to the wolfhound to speak to her. "I can continue spying on Travelers for Killers. And I can still be loyal to Killers. But I will also help you and River. If it comes to a fight between Killers and Mist, I'll just mke myself dsappear so i don't have to choose. I honestly don't know if I would jump to the aid of either you or the Killers. It's my pack verses my friend and I'm not sure I could decide right away." She told the wolfhound her idea, thinking it was a good way to help. "Plus I can help scout out any other dogs and get them to join Mist if you guys want." She added. Then the wolfdog sat and waited for Rayen's response.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 pm

going away, all issues will be handled by my beta.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue3/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Name: Alfie
Type of canine: Chocolate Labrador
Wanted rank: Spy
Description:
Alfie has a Chocolate coloured coat with a slight wave on his back.
Personality: Loyal and Protective
Wanted Pack: Killer Pack

Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 am

Accepted, sorry for my long absense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: