Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)

Go down 
+4
Graystar
Lightningflash
Dovepaw
Squirrelpup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

In this RP, you can become a canine, choose a pack, and encounter fights to the death. You can have up to 2 characters. Ranks of packs members are chosen by challenging fellow pack members. There's only one goal: to lead a surviving pack. We can use the dice roll for hunting, and we always can steal from trash cans.

Code:

Name:
Type of canine:
Wanted rank:
Description:
Personality:
Wanted Pack:

Name:Blaze
Type of canine:Large Tibettan mastiff
Wanted rank:Leader
Description:Blaze has a black colored pelt, with streaks of brown. His eyes are all blue.
Personality:Blaze will challange anyone, and will not back down, even if he's just hanging on a thread. He deeply cares about his pack, and a little about everyone else.
Wanted Pack:Pack 1

Packs:

Pack 1(Killer Pack)
Blaze(Leader, Tibetan Mastiff)
Rain(beta, German Shepherd Dog)
Jewel(spy, Husky Mix)
Sprint(messenger-spy, Border Collie Mix)
Rayen(spy,Irish Wolfhound)
Alfie(spy, Chocolate Lab)

Pack 2(Travelers Pack )
Ruby(Alpha, Great Dane)
Zodiac(Omega, Tibetan Mastiff)
Jewel(Traitor, Husky Mix)
Trik(Beta, Border Collie)
Rayen(Fighter/hunter, Irish Wolfhound)

Pack 3(Mist Pack)
River(Alpha, Australian Cattle Dog)
Rayen(Beta, Irish Wolfhound)

Rules:
Play fairly!
Work with me. I'm new to this.
I need suggestions badly...
You can kill another's character if they PM me first,and I give you the ok.What I mean about having 2 characters is that theyre active. Dead ones are not active(duh!). You can kill your own characters if you PM me, and I accept. Try not to die too much...? As long as you have another slot, youre free to create anothe character whenever you want.
Second characters must be different gender and Pack. Don't get all the higher ranks to you!
No force breeding

Rp will start when I have more players.
Ranks:
Leader(Alpha)
Beta
Hunter
Fighter
Spy
Pup
Messenger
Traitor(will betray their pack later on)
Omega

Alleys: 3 of them, describe as soon as I have three leaders and I will PM them to make the intro. Theres a path to the suburban areas, later in RP, after that to the north the rural. But in our Urban city we have a park, and to the north is the Unknown reigons.

New! Mating: PM me the form and I'll see if the other player accepts.

Code:

Mate Name:
Mate Gender:
Mate Pack:
Mate Rank:
Your Name:
Your Gender:
Your Pack:
Your Rank:

Last edited by Squirrelpup on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Soon the fire was just about gone. Only a few simple flames remained. Panting, he scraped a few bits of dirt over the last few flames, putting them out. He lookd around, the fire had spread a bit before they were ever able to put it completely out. Darkened trees surrounded them and the smoke began to clear. He padded to Ruby, coughing a little from the smoke he had breathed in. "I think it's completely out." He said, looking around again in case he was wrong. He sat, tired from his efforts, and waited to see what his leader's next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

When the Travelers pack leader gave her a look Rayen returned with with an even star before raising her eye brows as if say, 'I stopped him from attacking one pack, you are the leader of the other I trust you to be able to steer him away.' She made sure to give this look when the other dogs aside from Ruby were not looking before returning to the emotionless expression she always wore. When the two leaders had their little Spat Rayen silently watched, and as Blaze left she followed waiting until no one was paying attention to her she doubled back following Ruby and the other dog's trail smelling smoke.

She had arrived in time to see some of the fire, her keen eyes taking in everything within the span of a second before she leaped into action. With powerful legs the Irish Wolfhound dug, propelling dirt toward the fire slowly suffocating it. Once done Rayen backed away surveying their handy work, before she turned her attention to Ruby. "Well, that went well." She said, "You handled the Killer pack leader well, as I knew you would. At least we have managed to keep Blaze from shedding blood for a time, we are lucky he didn't pay close attention to me or else he may have noticed I was a Travers Pack dog and not one of his own. Act like you know what you are doing, and you have a right to be there and few will question you. " A small smile caused the female's lips to curl at the thought, before bowing her head in respect and apology. "I apologize for acting the way I did, you must have thought terribly of me for seeming to take the side of that brute. But it was one of the few ideas I had, either that or attack him right then and there."

being an Irish Wolfhound Rayen stood 34 inches at the shoulder, tall then the average hieght of a Great Dane. She could have taken on the mastiff if worse came to worse. being breed to combine both speed, strength, and keen eyes sight she would have been a deadly opponent, of course a mastiff was no kettle of fish either the fight certainly would have been a hard one. In the Mist Pack she was the muscle, being larger then her leader she helped to protect and enforce the law...if there was anyone to boss around that is. The thought of her pack being so pathetically small did little to lighten the female's spirits but she knew that over time others would join. All they had to do was survive.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:52 am

She gave a few coughs before crouching to the ground rolling to her side keeping her neck upright. Glancing at Rayen she grinned and nodded. But her mind still thought of reasons of her daily absence shaking the thought. She stood and walked carefully over the brittle charred ground. Far north towards more lush forest where prey and water swelled the area.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 am

Blaze nodded thankfully at Jewel and settled down, the least ashamed of himself. Outside, cars were honking, and he really was hungry. "I'm going to hunt," he muttered to no one in particular, and strode off to the distant mountains. "I might bring my pack here," he thought
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 am

Jewel:

Jewel noticed Blaze nod in thanks. For a moment she was contemplating staying with him for a little longer before heading back to travelers. She caught him mumbling that he was going to go hunting and, though she did really want to hunt with the pack she was loyal to, she knew the travelers would soon be wondering where she was. she padded after Blaze for a few minutes. "Blaze. I'm returning to travelers. If I'm gone too long they'll be suspicious. I'll see you later." She said then dashed away silently without waiting for his reply.

Trik:

Trik followed his leader, glancing at Rayen with slight mistrust. It wasn't that he didn't trust her at all. But if his leader had suspicions, there was likely a reason. Soon he heard paw steps behind him and turned to see Jewel making her way to them.

Jewel:

The young wolf hybrid reached the rest of the traveler wolves with a small mouse in her jaws. She had stopped to pick up a snack for her leader, hoping that they would all think she had just gone hunting for small prey. She padded to Ruby and dropped the mouse at the leader's paws. "Here, this is for you Ruby. I was trying to catch a rabbit for a better meal but it slipped down a hole I didn't know was there." She said, sitting.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/30We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 pm

Nodding in thanks her reliefs came flooding back she now had her whole pack. "Thank you, Jewel…" An awkward silence hung in the air while she dug into the mouse gratefully eating every last bit. Then she turned and picked up her pace eager to reach green fresh land soon.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue48/20We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Rayen sat, she had not given this leader any reason to distrust her other then her little act today. She had made sure to stay with the pack and not leave often, only leaving once a month returning with a mouth full of prey afterwards to hide her real reasons for disappearing. Since pack members came and went all the time in their daily life her actions should go unnoticed after all she was a hunter as well as a fighter, leaving the pack many times in a week if not a day to go hunt for food making sure to take hunts that were similarly long as when she vanished as well as shorter outings to help randomize things and make her times spent out longer merely a normal part of her hunt.

When Jewel returned Rayen's ears perked, at the sight of the pathetic offering. "If you would like I can accompany you on a hunt." She offered, " I doubt there will be anything around here due to the fire but a few miles out should be unaffected, we will just have to be careful not to be heard the prey will be on edge due to the scent of fire. The pack needs a good meal after all of this, it'll pick their spirits up. " Turning to look at Ruby she added, "Unless you feel otherwise, if you wish for us to remain close at hand we can postpone the large hunt for another day I'm sure the members can find smaller game to satisfy their stomachs. "
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Stopping to think she said "We shall send out two to hunt what they can find then we will working on gaining strength for bigger game." Then turning her head to the crisp black path it slowly began to fade to a deep brown. Then speeding ahead Ruby soon could smell fresh air and the dirt returned to normal color. She slowed her pace and began keeping ears and eyes open for prey.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:31 pm

Trik:

Trik watched hungrily as Ruby dug into the mouse Jewel had brought. When Rayen suggested she and Jewel go hunt something larger, he remained silent. His leader was the one giving orders. Yeah he was the beta but while Ruby was still around, it was up to her to make the decisions. He followed his leader, eyes, ears, and nose on the search for prey.

Jewel:

Jewel nodded at Rayen, acknowledging her words and suggestion of a good hunt. She had turned to look at Ruby when the dog spoke, taking in her words and contemplating everything as she watched Trik follow after his leader. The young dog looked up at Rayen, willing to follow her more than Ruby. And stretched, preparing for a good hunt soon.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Blaze found the Travelers pack easily, and asked," Can Zodiac go with me?"

Zodiac glared at Blaze and looked at her leader, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:20 pm

"Why?, you must have a very good reason to take one of my loyal pack members..." She said raising her tail and straightening her back. Glaring at Blaze she glared at Zodiac she growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Blaze

"I want to hunt with her," he said, straightening his legs and pulling back his lips slowly. "And I will fight for it."

Zodiac glanced at her leader, worried. What does stupid Blaze have to do with me?
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm

She glared at Blaze "Why cant you hunt with one of your pack members?" Her voice rough and suspicious she growled and tensed her muscles raising her growl rippling in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:46 pm

Jewel heard Blaze and Ruby talking and she glanced to the two. She almost opened her maw to say she'd go with Blaze but clamped it shut, knowing if she said that that ruby would instantly be suspicious. She just couldn't do that yet.

Trik stood near Ruby, loyally by her side to keep Blaze from attempting to pull anything.

Meanwhile Jewel hung back, hoping Blaze would not look at her in a way that made Ruby or Trik suspicious of her.
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 pm

River
Walking through the territory belonging to her pack, the leader looked around, trying to see whether any others of another pack had entered the territory. Spotting no one nearby, River turned in a different direction, following the path that led down the alley where the Mist Pack made its dens. Once there, River sat down, picking up a vole and eating it. She looked around, almost trying to look for other pack members, and remembered how the Mist Pack still did not have many members. River let out a tiny growl, unhappy her pack was so small. There's only one other member to my pack; but Rayen isn't here a lot of the time. Laying her head on her paws, the medium-sized dog tried to find a way to get more members.

Sprint
The dog watched as his leader tried to lead an attack on two other packs, but instead had been convinced not to; Sprint wasn't sure why, as leading a surprise attack would have been a rather good idea. Trotting down the alleys, Sprint decided to catch something to eat. As he scented the air for anything that would tell him of some nearby, he slowed down while finding the scent of a squirrel. I wonder why that's out here. The border collie thought; usually, squirrels preferred trees instead of alleys. Sprint trotted in the direction of where he thought he might find it, his trot slowly becoming a run, and before long he found himself sprinting down the different alleys, soon coming up to the squirrel. Sprint yelped, surprised, and tried to slow down, the squirrel looking up and spotting him before racing away. Sprint let out a snarl, thinking, This is why I'm not good at hunting. I don't seem to pay attention to how near I am to what I want to catch. I better pay more attention next time. Sighing, he trotted off, heading back towards his pack territory.

Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Rayen nodded and began to follow Ruby when Blaze appeared, naturally to protect her identity she went to stand behind Ruby as if ready to attack if ordered. Her body language showing disinterest as if this whole situation was trivial, but within the gears of her mind was turning filing way everything she saw and heard to be looked over or brought up to use to her advantage. It seemed Blaze had a connection with this dog Zodiac, both were the same breed but their feelings toward one another were totally different.

The thought that they were some how related, perhaps even siblings entered her mind and she kept it reasoning that this was the most likely of possibilities. She would have lots to tell River when she returned, the thought of her leader and friend left alone in their territory caused a small prick of emotion, a feeling of sadness, their pack was so small it would not survive without members. Although she had not acted like she had noticed Rayen had also seen Jewel's reaction when Ruby had lead the way, she had waited, showing her respect towards the Irish Wolfhound rather then the great Dane.

This also perked the female's interests, being a spy she also knew Jewel was not a true Travelers pack member but a spy for the Killers pack. But to a keen observer and one could pick up subtle hints that her loyalties did not fully lay with either of these packs. perhaps she could persuade her to join the Mist Pack and remain as a spy among the killers pack as a double agent. All the while she thought her expression remained bored her eyes emotionless pools of lava, but she was still aware of the going ons around her ready to react in a moments notice whether it be to jump into battle or merely break one up she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Blaze:

I don't want to he said. I need to hunt with Zodiac for once.

Zodiac

Zodiac hung back, slightly suspicious of her brother.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:38 pm

"Well you cant!just walk around grab any random dog and say you need them!" Her voice strict. "There isn't a law that States you can just use other members of packs whenever."
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:49 pm

(hehe, I think it would be neat if later on after Jewel betrayed Travelers she did double for killers and mist.)

Jewel simply watched, somewhat surprised that Blaze had actually said he needed to hunt with Zodiac. However she stayed back, watching as Rayen joined up behind Ruby as if prepared to defend the travelers leader. She simply hung back, her bright eyes staring with cold calculation. She studied their movements. Then something caught her eye. She looked at Blaze then at Zodiac and saw that they looked somewhat similar, as if they were related. But the young dog averted her gaze back to Ruby and Rayen, making it seem like she had not noticed anything. Yes she was loyal to killers. But she was still secretive, and some things about her, Blaze would never know.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

"Well, Zodiac isn't any random pack member! She's my-" But before Blaze can say the last word, he stopped. Reavealing that Zodiac was his sister wasn't good. The tough Alpha of a pack of killers is the brother of the lowest rank traveler. He shook his head and pawed impatiently.

Zodiac smirked at Blaze, eyebrows hinting that he had said enough for the day.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:11 pm

"Your what? Are you ashmed to say it?" She siad lifting and eyebrow. Ruby turned her head to look at Zodiac.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 am

"As a matter of fact, what are you talking about?" Blaze said. "What am I ashamed to say?"

Zodiac looked at Blaze with a sneer of smugness. You're in trouble she thought.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 pm

"Aren't you going to finish your sentence?" Her voice in a teasing tone. She flicked her tongue over her jaws and tensed her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Dovepaw
Apprentice
Dovepaw

Crystals : 58

Stats
Symbols:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6/10We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/100We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:48 pm

(Ugh I've been busy can someone catch me up?)
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:35 pm

(ok Blaze wanted to hunt with Zodiac so he went to travelers. The rest are hanging around)

Blaze snarled a deadly look in his eyes. Then he straightened up and said well I need to hunt with Zodiac

(Sorry in a hurry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)   We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Must do what we must do.(Pawsteps RP)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Other Role-Play-
Jump to: