Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+32
Swiftstreak
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Fullpup
Caprina.
Lunalight
Hawk
Brightstorm
Oakthorn
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Nightfall
Rowanpup
Lightdawn
Heatherstar
Mistypaw
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Starksoul
Shadowpup.
Squirrelpup
Snakepup.
Dustypup
ShadowFang
Lightningflash
Moonlightmelody
Apachewind
Skyfeather
Darkfeather
Nightfeather
Shadestar
StarClan
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp is a site where a Clan makes its permanent home. It is where the wolves sleep, meet, bring fresh-kill,get treated for injuries or illness, receive orders, and make reports to the Clan leader or deputy. Some wolves, such as queens, kits and elders stay in the camp, while the warriors, deputy and leader patrol the territory and hunt. Each Clan has one camp.

ShadowClan camp is surrounded by prickly brambles and bushes and hidden in a well-concealed hollow. There are constant patrols sent out and the camp and borders are fiercely guarded. There is a small, always guarded path leading to and into the camp. The leader's den is located underneath a large oak tree. You must gain entrance and not enter the den without permission. Near the edge of the clearing of camp there is a large, smooth boulder used for meetings and announcements. Right next to that boulder, there is a smaller rock. Underneath this rock is a cave where the Medicine Wolf resides. Sick and injured Clan members visit and get aid there. The warrior's den is located underneath bramble bushes and is lined with moss and pine needles. There is also another thorn bush. This is the nursery where new born pups and their mothers live until the pups have grown.

Despite the fact that RiverClan and ShadowClan had combined, both camps are still used frequently by each Clan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Growing under his breth,he heard the word siblings,then oakpup. He shook his head in disgust,and padded back to the nursury. Giving lunapup a slight nod. He laid down,tired of everything that happened. "But,when shadowpup and oakpup run away they won't be here. And since they won't i might as well stay." He then grinned at the thought. Though some other wolves might miss them. He then looked back at the conversation he was once apart of,then drifted into the dark corners of the den.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Before Luna start her long conversation with Silent, Apachewind told her to cosider him as someone who she knows. That made the pup smile.
Apache heard us talking for the leader's den and adviced us to stay away or we will be punished. It seemed that the leader didn't like being bothered. It was obvious that Luna was going to get herself into trouble, so to avoid this Apache offered to take me and Silent out of the camp. Luna was only waiting for that kind of offer. She did not wait for the answer of Silent instead of that she playfully lagged her tail, perking her ears up happily. "I would love to. This will be my first time leaving the camp. I really want to explore the world outside the camp's confines." She looked at Silent and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:25 pm

Looking at the other qolves,he looked silently at them. Then heard them say,explor the territory. He shrugged. "Being outside is just going to make things worse then it already is." He then looked back at the stump. He then looked back outside. "Why are things in life confusing." He then sat ouside of the den. Thinking about what might happen if the other two pups did leave.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue35/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue60/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Shadowpup had been bitter ever since the incident with ThunderClan. He'd never live down the facts that he screamed to hte heavens he wanted to run away, that he went onto Thunderclan territory. He'd never live any of it down. His eyes saddened, his ears almost drooped. He was trying to hear things going on around camp but his mind wouldn't allow it. things could be so much easier if they just trusted him.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Looking at shadowpup he said,"hey you ok,you seem gloomy." He then grinned,slightly. Then looked at him with his amber eyes. Then back at lunapup. He then said,"well,i am sure you feel bad about this battle. Me too." He then stood up,and with a flick of his tail,went to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue35/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue60/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:13 pm

"I did so many things I'm not proud of today Bluepup. I went out without permission. I ran into ThunderClan territory, even if it was to save Oakpup, I still broke the warrior code. I broke it in several accounts!" He was gloomy, he was depressed. Well, as depressed as a pup could be.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Grinning he kept his gaze outside. "Well,i am sure the part with thunderclan was good. You got oak pup out of his problems. That makes you a real friend." He then chuckled and looked at shadowpup and gave him a nod.
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Crystals : 117

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Apache smiled at Luna and was about to lead the way when Bluepup made his comment, "The world is indeed confusing and dangerous," He agreed," But I won't let anyone go deep into the territory, around the camp walls is safe enough if I were to call or cry out others would hear and be able to come to our assistance quickly." His cocked his head at the male, "That does not mean there aren't things to learn and explore so close, you can find all sorts of wonders in this world if you are willing to look, and who knows, perhaps those small wonders can help lessen the confusion or allow you to untangle the jumbled mess of questions you view the world as. Isn't learning to understand what lets you know your are a mortal, that you are alive?"

he took a few steps toward the male, "You are always welcome to come with, an extra set of nose and eyes could never hurt." he felt silent after presenting his offer as the other pup joined Bluepup. He seemed sad no, depressed and the male politely remained silent and out of the conversation as he confessed his woes to his friend. For the first time the male heard the gist of what transpired earlier; the crime the pups had committed. He neither commented nor condemned the pup merely moving closer to Luna to give them a little more privacy.

(oops posted with Caprina's account. xD)

Last edited by Caprina. on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:54 pm

(You do know i am in the nursery. You cant hear me from there)
Looking up to apache he replied. "Well i am sorry if you didn't like my comment,but i wont trust many with that kind of idea." He then stood up,gave him a slight nod them padded into the nursury
Back to top Go down
Caprina.
Young Warrior
Caprina.

Crystals : 117

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:58 pm

(In the post I replied to is said you were by the entrance, that was where Luna had been earlier so Apache should have been able to hear. )

The male shrugged he was not about to argue with the pup, everyone had their own oppinion. So he lead the way toward the camp entrance trusting Luna to follow.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 pm

But earlier i posted myself leaving and 4 senteces)

Watching them leave he looked back at the stump. Them back to the entrance. A tail disappearing behind it. He then sighed,and watched the trees sway in the wind.mthe scen of thw marshes,blowing throughout the forest
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Oakpup tumbled down the tree then padded over to his brother, sitting beside him he said "its ok shadowpup! they cant keep us pups forever" the male flicked his yellow gaze at silentpaw and bluepup. bluepup had already got his punishment.. next it was time for swiftpaw. the male gave a low growl then returned to licking his brothers pelt.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Watching oakpup crawl down the tree,he stepped away. He sat down and grabbed a squirrel. He looked up at the sky,then back to the pup. "His hatred is to much to contain. You must be very patient to tame it,he thought. Then he looked back to the entrance. Until he leaves,I am going to reget coming here." As he thought,he chewed through his squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Shadowpup caught up with Oakpup. "Oakpup, please don't, if you were to punish someone. You'd have to punish the entire clan. Remember, We've been betrayed by our own clan, we need to find our own way home!" Shadowpup whispered to his ear. "We need to lay low until we're apprentices so we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Looking at the two,he licked the blood from his muzzle. He then stood up,and padded back to the nursery. Catching some of the words being said. Punish?,betrayed,home,and apprentices. he knew they were talking abut when they would leave. He then sat down,cleaning his coat.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue5/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Oakpup snapped "Bluepup keep your ears to yourself and dont go telling anyone or ill makesure to kill you properly next time!" turning back to shadowpup he whispered in his ears "i feel the mountains calling me... our home is in the mountains, under the sun"
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Glaring at oakpup,he turned his head back to the corner. He then thought about everything that had happened. He glanced back behind him,but sneered. Oakpup was the one causing problems. Not shadowpup. Let them go anyways,but they might die out there. He sighed,although he hated him. Dieing was the worst punishment of all.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Shadowpup gave a warning glance to Oakpup, this was no behavior. Shadowpup didn't care how much his 'brother' hated Bluepup, he was still a clan mate... for now at least. He then looked at Bluepup with apologetic eyes. He couldn't control Oakpup's actions, only ask for forgiveness after they happen.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Oakpup blinked his yellow eyes and lay down his head. the pup licked his paws a couple of times before yawning and beginning to close his eyes. he was snuggled close to his brother, the warmth of his shadowclanmate comforting.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:58 pm

Looking at the night sky,throught the enrance of the nursury he yawned. He stook up amd streched his legs. He then padded over to the entrance. And leaned on the (log or whatever the nursury is made out of). He then looked to the stars. He thought about sleeping outside,with starclan. He yawned,and laid down. But kept his eyes on silverpelt. His eyes closing,slowly....
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Shadowpup sat down curled up next to his adopted brother Oakpup. He wished there was some way to allow the clan to trust them more, so they didn't have to leave. Alas they were at the point of no return. His innovation gone. There was no way he could explain that similar cultural traits techniques or objects found among different groups of people were invented immediately rather than spreading from one group to another as in diffusion. In other words, there was no way he could use common knowledge and agreements to turn this into a good situation, for either Oakpup or him.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Looking at shadowpup,worried. He said quietly,"you ok. You seem worried. If your thinking about leaving,and not want me being nosy just say." He grinned. Then sat up,and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Oakpup murmured in his sleep "shadow is the calm before the storm" he kicked out in his sleep. the pups clean shiny coat moved as his muscles underneath it shuddered. The pups throat was still a raw wound. he growled in his sleep snarling "I am the storm that will protect the clan you mousehearted foxdunged mangy mutt!"
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm

He looked thoughtfully at Bluepup. "I'm trying to find a way to fix this, so we don't feel forced to run away. It's just so messed up now, I feel like this isn't my home. no, like this isn't my family. I don't know why either. I've given my life to this clan and one mistake makes everything blow up in my face." He whispered. This wasn't neolithic speak. No, this wasn't the last division of the stone age immediately preceding the development metallurgy and corresponding to the 9-5th meleniem BCE. It was characterized by the increasing domestication of animals and cultivation of crops established agricultural communities and the appearance of such crafts as pottery and weaving. Although tools and weapons were still made of stone, technological improvements enabled these to be ground and polished rather than flaked and chipped.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Nodding to shadowpup he replied,"well,with shadestar its harder. He is a little more in discipline than the other leaders. Or least what it seems to be." He then heard oakpup say something. What about some mangy mutts? He looked back at shadowpup,oddly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next