Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Burnt Sycamore

Go down 
+42
Silkstream
Thunderpaw
Grizzlypaw
Fernshade
Reddust
Duskpaw
Matrixpaw
Magmafeather
Snowstorm
Eagleflight
Frost
Dewstorm
Graystar
Foxpaw
Moonshadow
Hawk
Darkclaw
Slyshadow
Sparrowheart
Frostpaw
Dusktail
Brackenspirit
Honeysplash
Creekfire
Barkstripe
Lunalight
Deathwish
Stoatblaze
Fangclaw
Darkdeath
Ripplestone
Applesplinter
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Starksoul
Lightningflash
Apachewind
Skyfeather
Darkfeather
Shadestar
Nightfeather
StarClan
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Apprentices come to train here to practice attacking and killing prey. Many times of prey can be found here including moose, deer, elk, muskrats, snakes, lizard, and raccoons. There is a large burnt sycamore in this territory, which was struck by lightning long ago. It is a dead tree, now, but was clearly large and lush at one time.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Deathwish

Deathwish

Crystals : 56

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Deathwish had been stalking this little scene for a while now. Since she had disappeared at the border, the female had been waiting for something to happen. And well, this was the closest she could get to interesting. The only things that were going through her mind was 'Young Love' and 'Mouse-brained wolves'. Of course, Deathwish was once a normal warrior, and she had a soft spot for love. But then again, she loved death and gore much more than anything else.

Watching that same white apprentice run off after raging, it made her chuckle to herself. 'So naive.' She thought personally. Like running would do anything. But then turning her head to see the black wolf panicking, it made Deathwish just want to do something about it. But if she did, nothing interesting would happen. So, the she-wolf kept watching in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/40Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Blinking her eyes ravenpaw stood and said to fangpaw "ill sort it out with shadestar" she blinked and said "it wont be for very long anyways, oakpup and shadowpup are leavin gafter their apprentice ceremony" her midnight blue eyes glittered as she watched fangpaw "ill see you at the gathering Fangpaw" Ravenpaw padded after ripplepaw, her tail waving a goodbye
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/30Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:03 pm

The apprentice himself nodded, before he realized that Ravenpaw was making her way back to camp. Guess that means that it was his turn to go too. Shooting the ShadowClan wolf a smile, the apprentice said a faint goodbye before looking at Stoatpaw then turning around and heading back to his own territory.

-Camp RC-
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Stoatpaw watched as Fangpaw, Ravenpaw, and Ripplepaw all left, glancing at Fangpaw as he'd looked at the orange apprentice before he'd went back to RiverClan's camp. Sighing, Stoatpaw glanced in the direction Ravenpaw and Ripplepaw went in; if he wanted to join that new Clan he'd probably need to go there. "The wolves in ShadowClan's camp might not mind me being there if I get out of their camp before they get mad." He said to himself, trying to determine whether or not he should go towards their camp. Stoatpaw finally made his descision, and trotted off in the direction his friend and Ravenpaw took, wondering what the other camp would look like, probably different from RiverClan's clearing.

~ShadowClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/30Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:51 am

After sneaking out of the camp, the two pups appeared in Burnt Sycamore. Fresh air filled Luna's lungs. She ran around free and fast like the wind. She enjoyed every little moment. She stopped for a while and percked ears up then immediately jumped front of Blue. "Isn't it amazing... This place is full of liife. Look!" she said as she looked at few deers on like 50 metres from the pups.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/30Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Pading by luna,he chuckled as she began to jump around. He smelled the stale scent of those other wolves... He then heard her talk about something. He turned his head,and saw a herd of deer. He grinned. "Why not try to take a young one." He spotted a fawn running by its mother. He looked at luna expectantly. He waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/30Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Blue gave a great idea. He asked Luna if she wanted trying to take a young one. She nodded as she looked at the young one. "I will try to attack it from the left or I may make it run up to you so you can attack him." she said as she looked at Blue. Maybe he had better plan so she waited to hear his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/30Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Looking at her he replied. "Well,i thought,that one of us would try and scare the herd away from it while the pther one started to attack it." He thought about it slowly. He played it through his mind several time. "Yes,i think that would work. What do you think? Any other plans?" He looked at her expectantly. He was trying to be courteous. As any brute should do to a fae. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:17 pm

His plan was better so Luna agreed with him. "Ok I will scare the herd away, my strong side is that I'm running fast so it might help. When I'm sure that they are enough far I will come to help." She waited to see if Blue agreed with her. She took a position waiting for Blue's answer.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Nodding to her he said,"ok you go over there." He pointed towards the brush nearby the fawn. "Ill go over there." He pointed towards some braken,partially surrounding the fawn. "I'll give a signal when i'm ready. Lets go." He bounded off silently. He felt the thorns prick on his pelt. He felt nothing and continued on. He peered through the braken and saw the fawn graze through the grass. Its mother out of sight. He then looked at luna,and gave her the signal. He jumped out of the brush,biting onto the fawn's neck. He delt the warm blood rush to his mouth. He caught a glance of luna running off with the herd. He grinned through the fur. He then crushed the neck harder. Finally hearing a crack,he let fo. He saw the limb body laying on the ground. Lifeless... He waited for luna to come back,siting by the prey,his tail laying on his paws

(CHAT-BOX!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Blue agreed and told Luna where to go. She nodded and took her spot. She waited for Blue's signal, few minutes later he gave it and Luna rushed like the wind after the herd. She made sure that non of the deers will afford help to the young fawn. She chased them away and when they were far away she stopped, turned around and returned to Blue. He already killed the pray. She got near him and smiled. "Good work you've done, Blue. We are a good team." She licked the blood off his muzzle as she sat beside him and smiled. "Thank you StarClan!" she said as she looked at the fawn.

Last edited by Lunapup on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Looking at her,he grinned. "Well,why not bring it back to camp..." He paused,knowing it would have been evidence they went out. He bit his lip. "Nevermind. Try to put it on the fresh-kill pile without being seen. I don't know how to do that honestly. But maybe we could distract everyone." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 pm

She smiled then he gave the idea to get the fresh kill in the camp. "Yeah nice idea, we can use one of those hidden paths I'm sure I can find one near the fresh-kill pile." She took few more breaths before she got up. "So what are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Lookign at the fawn,then luna. He shrugged. "Well,i don't know. I don't really explore much." He blushed sightly,and grinned. He then gave his chest a few embarresed licks.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:47 pm

She rised her paw up. "Stay here I'll look around." She ran back to the camp searching for secret paths. After less than 30 minutes Luna was back. "There are not much paths, the best we can use is the one we used for sneaking out. We just have to be carefull and get the fawn in unnoticed." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Nodding he said,"you distract them. I don't talk much. Then i'll stack it on the pile." He then nodded to luna. And waited for her reply. The trees quivered sliently in the brezze. The smell of leaf-bare on it.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:54 pm

"Ok I'll look around and will give you signal" She helped Blue with the fawn and returned to the camp. She was happy. That was the first time she helped or worked in team with someone. Luna and Blue done great work for pup.

~ SC camp ~
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Grinnng,he grabbed the fawn,and dragged it back to camp. Leaving a bloody trail,from the fawn. He cast one glance back,then disappeared in the brush. He looked forward towards windclan camp.

-sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 am

Finally the two wolves arrived. Luna made few seps forward. She looked around carefully. There might be another herd of deer or a fawn - she tought. She did not cought any scent of deers but maybe Lightning would find. She looked at the warrior and said "So what are we going to do now? Hunting or training?" The pup was really enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/10Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Lightningflash padded into the area by the burnt sycamore, going over to sit by the lightning-stricken tree. She yawned, twitching her ear at Lunapup's question. "Well I really don't care much what you want to do but as for me I'm going to do some training. You aren't an apprentice yet so I can't actually train you but you are welcome to try a few small things out." She said, standing up and stretching, extending her forelegs out nice and long in front of her. Then she leaned foreward to stretch her hind legs. After her stretch she looked at Lunapup. "Just remember, don't get in my way and don't get into trouble. If you do any of the moves I'm going to do, make sure you don't hurt yourself." She said, waiting for the pup to acknowledge her words before she would begin training.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Lightning did not really care what the pup would do. As long as Luna is not in trouble she is fine. Luna's ears perked up when the warrior offered her the oportunity to watch how she is training. The pup nodded and took a seat, keeping a distance, so she won't be an obstacle.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue12/10Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Lightningflash knew Luna was going to be god, at least for now. She she took her gaze away from the pup. Lightning started out at a trot, circling around the area a bit to warm up her legs. Then, when she has a straight and clear view of the burnt sycamore, she shot off like a streak of lightning toward the tree. In that short burst of speed Lightning felt the wind in her fur and the ground beneath her paws, two things she loved dearly. Then, upon nearing the sycamore, she did a complicated maneuver. She leapt onto the broken tree, hitting it at such an angle that she was able to twist around, facing from where she had come from. From there she leapt again, launching herself into another tree and snatching a leaf before quite gently landing on the earth below, rolling once then leaping back to her paws to ease the force of the fall. All of this took only a few seconds. It was fluid and perfect, beautiful to wtch and quite a display of agility, speed, and power.

Lightning held the leaf she had snatched in her jaws a moment before dropping it. She took one deep breath but showed no signs of being tired. The dark female licked her maw hungrily. She had missed the bird that was up in that tree, instead one of the few leaves still remaining.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:33 pm

Luna watched with interest. Every movement of the wolf was tracked. Lightning was amazing. Her speed, her power, her abilities everything was perfect. Luna was amazed. She stood up and said "You're amazing! You're so fast and and strong and everything.. you're just perfect." the pup could barely explain it but the things she saw, she sure liked. Now Lightning was going to be Luna's idol for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:55 pm

Lightningflash smiled at the pup. "I take my training seriously. Thank you for the complement Lunapup." She said. She padded closer to the pup. "I've been practicing that move since I was an apprentice, just a little older than you." She said, placing a paw on top of Luna's head and patting her playfully and gently before trotting back to the tree. "If you'd like to know how I did it, I'd be willing to tell you. But I don't give away details of my life to just anyone so you'll have to owe me something." She said, a dark gleam in her eyes flashing before it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 pm

Lightning told Luna that she is taking her training seriously. She's been practising this since she was an apprentice. This reminded the pup that she has one moon more till she become an apprentice. Her tail lagged when she felt Lightning's paw on her head. The warror said that she could tell the pup how she's done it but Luna will owe her something. The pup really wanted to know how she did it so she did not tought much before saying "I want to know how you've done it and I'll do anything for these details." Luna is clever pup as well as loyal if she promise something she will do it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burnt Sycamore   Burnt Sycamore - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burnt Sycamore
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next