Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 6 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Duke shrugged, "I guess it could be... but its too much for me. All the fancy get up, neat collars, always walking on a leash until they let you go, waiting... I rather do enjoy my life as a stray, do as I please when I please. Guess it's different for everyone." He scratched his side and smiled at Cry's next words, "Well, you just tell me which one it is, so I don't go around stealing their meat, missy" He smiled in thanks and looked at the old lady once more, giving her one of his Duke's smiles and tail wags.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Sopihe then breathed slowly she flcie do wher ears and stood erect. She shook her pelt,and kept walking around the park. She passed by Longpaws and their house-dogs. She grumbled,and heard a smal bark behind her. She quickly dismissed it with a flick of her ears.
Back to top Go down
Gingerfoot
Young Warrior

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:55 pm

Roselynn padded through Marsden park, the whippet's long lega carrying her over the neatly trimmed grass. The sounds of merrily barking dogs and happy two-leg chatter created an ambiably chorus in her ears, and the young female sighed in content. Her stomach was full - primarily of the remains of a sandwhich that a human had recently spared her - and the sun beat down on Roselynn's back comfortably. Resisiting the urge to collapse in the sunny grass and doze off, the whippet instead found her eyes attracted to an unfamiliar female. Her pelt was a patterned grey and white, her eyes stark blue. Tail waving in a friendly gesture, Roselynn made her way towards the dog. "Morning!" He greeted merrily, voice high pitched and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:21 am

Sophie perked her ears at a loud call. She stopped her frint foot in mid air and gazed upwards. She sighed and flicked her ears. She set her foot down and shrugged. "Morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Pinecone walked around the park. He was twins with his brother Cottenball. Cotteball was at there den right now though. He saw the other dogs in the park he walked over to them
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Duke watched as more and more dogs popped up, as the day went on only more would come. He looked at Cry and sighed, "I should be going..." Duke didn't enjoy being around so many dogs, he would stay but it was becoming a bit too crowded for the large dog. "Too many dogs, popping up, I wouldn't want to be around in case something pops up, especially with your mistress around..."
Back to top Go down
Gingerfoot
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Roselynn wasn't deterred by the grey and white female's audible sigh. In fact, the whippet continued to prance in a wide circle around the female, her eyes alight at the prospect of talking and potentially making a new friend. Her skinny figure bounded effortlessly through the closely manicured grass, and a warm grin curled her muzzle as she looked down at the smaller female. "Whats your name?" She chirped, voice in tone with the sing-song birds flitting through the trees around the park.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Sophie shrugged. Probably won't hurt.haven't met any happy-go-luckies recently anyways. Sophie blinked and nodded. "I'm Sophie. Who wants to know?" She grinned and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

Pinecone looked at the other dogs. The german Shepard walked over to them. He looked at them. A small dog and a crazy dog hum.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:58 am

Cry nodded "yeah the mistress and i will probbaly go as well she looks tired" she smiled at Duke "oh, you should come by my place on Cecil boulevard later if you want! i have a nice big yard so you wouldnt have to come inside. it'd be nice to have some more of your company" she smiled and raised a paw booping Dukes nose before her mistress clipped her lead back on. the pretty red setter wagged her tail and trotted calmly at her owners side
-cecil boulevard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:27 am

Pinecone saw as the dogs left. He didn't know where to go. His brother looked to. They choose to follow the red dog. The twins followed.

cecil boulevard
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 am

Duke smiled and watched her leave with her mistress. she was a kind sweet hearted dog and he saw her like a true friend. The more he stayed the more reason he had to remain in this town and he sort of liked the idea. Turning his attention back to the leaving Red Setter he watched two other dogs follow both of could happen. Duke narrowed his eyes, maybe he shouldn't get involved then again if he didn't who knew what could happen. With a low growl, he followed quietly, he wouldn't show himself unless needed.

-Cecil BLVD
Back to top Go down
Gingerfoot
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 pm

srry I took so long, Hawk. ]]

Happy that the dog - Sophie - had given her an answer, Roselynn continued to prance in loose circles around the smaller female. Her small, ratty tail whipped against her hindquarters and a salmon pink tongue hang from her long, slender muzzle. Roselynn relished in the feeling of mid-day sunlight pressing down on her thin pelt. Today was a good day. "I wanted to know, silly!" Roselynn exclaimed, a grin curling her grey muzzle. "I'm Roselynn."

Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:44 pm

(No worries Tall)

Sophie sighed. "No one gets that question." She flicked her tail and nodded. "Nice to meet you rose. Can I call you that?"
Back to top Go down
Gingerfoot
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Roselynn wasn't detered by Sophie's sigh or tone. Instead, she paused her prancing to sit lightly on her haunches and gaze at the smaller female, muzzle curled into a bright grin. It was just like Roselynn to be making friends first thing in the morning - the whippet had always had a knack for sociability. At Sophie's question, her grin widened. "Course you can! I'll call you...well I'll just call you Sophie."
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Sophie shrugged. "Alright." She flicked her ears. I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. She snorted. "Follow me. I think something is going on..."
-Great Sycamore-
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:30 am

Duke padded back to the park his handsome head held high. (hx5! record) The park population has thinned out so he contented himself and lied down beneath the farthest park bench. He was sleepy but decided against sleep until it was dark, until it was a time where any attacker and him would be on an even playing field. His eyes darted around for any movement, any thing.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:07 am

Sophie slowly padded though the lush greenery. She blinked at the sight of Duke. She then frowned and shook her tail. She sighed and closed her eyes. Her head hung limply barely above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Duke caught sight of one thing and he smirked as it saw him to. The way they reacted to seeing him as priceless to the male as he stood up. He brushed right past her whispering as he went, "Ain't happy to see the Duke?" He kept going soon turning behind her to stad next to Sophie with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Sophie glanced up and sighed. Then her eyes flickered with awkwardness. "Look sorry abut before. I'm not used to being treated that way." She sighed and sat up. She scratched he ear with her back leg.
"Lets start again. I'm Sophie. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Duke looked ot the heavens and muttered, "Obviously, you treated me worse then cow dung for calling you a filly. Trust me, I coulda called you a purty donkey, that would not have sounded okay." He nodded with enthusiasm as if that had truly been the worst idea. Starting again... what a strange concept. For you could not really start again, but rather forget the past and attempt to redo what had gone wrong. Duke snorted to himself and nodded, "Greetings Sophie, I'm The Duke, call me Duke. I'm not one for titles but that is my actual name, The Duke!" He winked swiftly and sat his rump down.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Sophie chuckled under her breath. "Nice to meet you Duke." She flicked her ears. "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Duke looked in the opposite direction of the slowly rising sun. He pointed to it with his muzzle, "A small farm many streets, cities and humans away. My parents were black and tan as were my siblings. I was the only special one. But I left. It took me thirty-six moon cycles to get here. I didn't come straight, I'd stay in cities, small towns." He realized he was telling his whole story and stopped."What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:03 am

Cry tore up and stood in the middle of the park panting, human blood on her muzzle from where the spray had hit her. she trembled there would people think that she was mad. she howled to the sky a mourning song of sadness. as dusk descended over the park a new hatered began boiling up inside her. she would defeat that pack of humans who killed her owners and she would start a pack dedicated to helping others.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Sophie's eyes turned down-cast. She bit her tongue. "Umm,actually.." She was cut off as a sad howl filled the air. She snorted and glanced around. She noticed the Setter form before. "Hey,are you alright?" She raised the muscles on her forehead.
(Kinda like raising your eyebrows,but dogs don't have eyebrows.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: