Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 9 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Sophie heard a special annoying voice. She pinned the ears to her head. "Oh,I'm scared. Its not like I haven't taken down a human myself." She replied without turning to him. Her glared was still center in Pinecone.
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Hearing a dismissive voice the large dog bristled, then smirked a little "oh really? i don't suppose you killed your own master in cold blood" How pathetic, the little dog really thought that she could take him? he let out a short laugh, the black around his muzzle showing the gray scars multitude on multitude. The cocky dog tilted his head with a leer, if she wanted a fight then she would get one.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Sophie snorted. "Cold-blood,yes. But being a pampered house-pet,never." She turned to the brown dog,noticing the gray scars on his face. "And at least strong enough to stop getting old scars like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:26 pm

His brown eyes smirked a little "i was never a pampered dog either miss. I was a fighting dog, many a dog have died by my paw" Sick to the back teeth of all of these other lesser dogs he decided that well he might as well go and investigate the wolf clans. He turned and walked off a careful swagger in his step
-moonstone by utter accident
Back to top Go down
Lunde

Lunde

Crystals : 21

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:50 pm

The puffin hound wandered along the roof tops, her flexible joints had allowed her to easily traverse the walls to help her get up. It reminded her of puffin hunting back home, her neck fuzz was fluffed out keeping her comfortably warm. She sat down on the top of the ice cream stand and sighed a litttle forlornly. "Det virker som ingen her snakker språket mitt hjem hva gjør jeg nå ... Jeg kan ikke gå tilbake, det tok meg evigheter å komme hit på stuet bort båten. Var kommer her virkelig en så stor feil?" she sighed again then looked over at the other dogs. Her ears that had been flicked back so tightly that they were almost sealed came forth. "Selv om jeg ikke kan snakke sin tunge kanskje jeg kan fortsatt gjøre noen venner? Det er verdt et skudd". She leapt down off the roof landing in a neat crouch, she wandered over to them her ears coming forward in a smile. She sidled up to the dog that had been speaking to the Thai ridgeback (Yuri) and said in a polite voice "Ettermiddag gamle kar, jeg er kjent som Lunde hva er ditt navn? Hvis du ikke kan forstå min tunge så kanskje vi kan snakke i kroppsspråk som man gjør med mennesker" She sat down dark eyes alight with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Yeah,whatever. She rolled her eyes. Then hearing some kind of gibberish,she turned to look. She noticed Yuri and some small dog chatting amongst themselves. Hearing more of his words,Sophie's brow raised. "English please?"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 am

Yuri turned to a smaller dog. "Oh. I know."she smiled. "Å nei, det er greit. Mitt navn er Yuri. Hilsen til deg Lunde. Heldigvis ble jeg fraktet rom Amerika til Norge og tilbake igjen."she chuckled. "This is Lunde. She is speaking in Norwegian. So, yeah."she told the others.
Back to top Go down
Lunde

Lunde

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:43 pm

"Du vet tungen av mitt folk? Hurra, endelig noen som jeg kan snakke med i mitt morsmål. Hva er det andre kvinnelige taler i? Jeg har hørt det blir snakket mye i dette nye landet? hvor rundkjøringer er jeg likevel? Jeg kom inn i en metall fugl og fant meg selv her" She jabbered away again in her native tongue, dark eyes glittering with amusement yet excitement as well.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Yuri chuckled in amusement. "hun snakker engelsk. morsmålet i dette landet. du er i Hartford. Velkom. Metal fugl? oh. disse tingene. Jeg skjønner."she said. She pondered for a while. "oh...."she said.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Sophie furrowed her brow. "Can she understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" She blinked at the small dog curiously. "I. Am. Sophie." She said the words carefully. Not even sure the dog coud reply back to her.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Tourmaline stopped at the entrance to the park, looking inside. She didn't see any person who was having a picnic; so much for eating something. She did notice the dog that she'd seen earlier at the shopping district, as well as the border collie who she hadn't quite gotten along with at first. She didn't think she had seen the third dog, the toller, before; though Tourmaline didn't really have anything else to do, so she sat down nearby the entrance to the park, glancing around as she watched the birds fly from tree to tree.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:22 pm

Sophie felt a gaze on her back,so she turned and glanced around. She cringed at the sight of cattle dog. "...Hi... She sighed and sat up. "Hey Tourmaline..."
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 pm

Tourmaline glanced away from the birds as she heard a sigh, seeing the Border Collie say hi to her. I was hoping I wouldn't be noticed. Tourmaline thought to herself, letting out a slight sigh as well. "Hello, Sophie." The dog replied, without much tone to her voice. "You haven't seen any people having picnics around the park, have you?" The Australian cattle dog added, glancing around before looking back at Sophie. She decided she might as well ask something of the other dog, as she didn't see much else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 pm

Sophie sighed. She flicked her short tail and blinked at Tourmaline. "Only Longpaw walks really. Nothing else..." She sighed and cracked her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lunde

Lunde

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 pm

The norwegian hound wagged her tail and listened as the other dog said something. From the way she said it it sounded like this... sophie was that dogs name. She blinked and said slowly "Lunde" in return. honestly they werent very intelligent were they? not able to speak the god given norwegian.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Tourmaline nodded in response to Sophie; perhaps she'd go back to the Berkshire Shopping District later to look for some food. "Well, thanks anyways." The Australian Cattle Dog replied, glancing over at the other dog she'd seen before, hearing her reply with 'Lunde' to Sophie. Perhaps that was the other dog's name, Tourmaline assumed. "I guess I'll stay in the park for a bit." The dog added in a bit of a bored tone, wondering if there was anything she could do here; she could always speak to the other dogs, she supposed, but Tourmaline wasn't so sure if she wanted to do such.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Sophie turned to the dog that said 'Lunde'. She blinked her blue eye and nodded. "Umm...Nice to meet you?" She frowned and blinked confusingly. Though,the collie turned to Tourmaline. She shrugged,and hummed 'I don't know' in front if her. "What ever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:43 pm

Tourmaline glanced over at Lunde once more as she heard Sophie reply to her, before looking back at Sophie. Tourmaline nodded in response to the Border Collie. "Okay, I suppose I'll be off then; I might as well explore the park." The Australian Cattle dog said with a slight nod, padding off. She leaped up next to the water fountain, glancing around as she wondered where to go to first. After this, perhaps I'll go visit the farm. The tan-furred dog thought to herself; she hadn't been there since nearly joining a pack.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Sophie watched as the cattle dog padded away. The collie shrugged and yawned. Sophie shook her head,trying to wake up her mind. ...I'm so tired today... Sophie bit her tongue and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Lunde

Lunde

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:04 am

"Oh? hva skjer rundt Hartford? noen pakker som denne lille man bør se opp for? det er en svak lukt av skog, skog pakker kanskje?" her attention was turned toward the red dog named Yuri. She smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Tourmaline looked around from where she was, seeing the Border Collie was still there and Lunde seemed to be speaking to the toller. Glancing back at the trees, she recalled how strange packs of wolves lived there; what a horrible idea it was to see if she could live there. Her brother, she blinked as she remembered him, as he had since been taken away by people, and her had walked into the forest; though left upon meeting up with one of the Clans. They hadn't been that friendly towards her. "I don't think I'd do something like that again." The Australian Cattle Dog muttered to herself.

Tourmaline sighed, leaping off of the stone object, glancing around at the other dogs. "I think I'll be off; it was nice speaking to all of you." The cattle dog said, still slightly unsure why she was being friendly, before nodding and trotting off to the farm. She wanted to visit her old home.

~Farm~
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:02 am

Sophie sighed as she padded under a tree. She ignored Tourmaline's reply and laid down. She yawned and closed her eyes. Can't stop it...haven't slept for a day at least...
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Crystals : 171

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:26 am

Calla entered the park. As she glanced around, she found a group of dogs. Within the group, she found the two who had she'd seen before. The Cattle Dog was leaving, Calla knew she'd have to track her down again, but later. Now she approached the group, meant to say something, and stopped. She wasn't in any interest of speaking to these dogs. Rather than speak with them, Calla made her way for places elsewhere.

TC/SC boarder
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:59 am

Sophie gave a loud yawn as she arched her back in a stretch. Sweat was all over her. How long did I sleep fer' goodness sakes? The collie shook her head and rolled her shoulders. I should get cleaned up. I'm sure there's a pond over at the farm. She felt a pang in her head. Cole...Why'd ya haf' ta die? She shook her head and started towards her destination.
-Garelick Farm-
Back to top Go down
Jasper

Jasper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Jasper sprinted into the park, ending up tripping over his own paws and landing on his side. Shaking out his pelt, the cattle dog glanced around. He'd ended up in the park; it had been a while since he'd last visited here. He wasn't sure if any other dogs were here at the moment, though could catch the stale scent of some others. He tilted his head to the side as he caught a familiar scent. Could it be... no, it couldn't be Tourmaline. I have no idea where she went, but she wouldn't visit the park; people frequent here, and I'm sure she'd be scared about getting caught and being taken to the pound. Jasper thought to himself. Wait, what if I get captured again? Are there any dogcatchers nearby? Jasper thought once more, his dark brown eyes glancing around worriedly. Perhaps this wouldn't be a good place to stay in after all; it seemed like every place had its own dangers. Slowly, Jasper padded over towards a tree, sitting down as he glanced around the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: