Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 8 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 8 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Sophie sighed and flicked her ears. She nodded to the dog. "I understand." She stood up and grinned. "But next time,I hope to fight you. It was a pleasure,autumn."
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:00 am

Duke smiled as they broke it up. "Ladies! That was wonderful." He smiled and wagged his tail before looking around. "Now if you excuse me, I'm going to look for dinner and possibly breakfast." He bowed sarcastically to the two before flicking his tail and racing off as fast as he could.

-SD
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:06 am

Sophie shrugged as he padded away. She glanced at the other dog. "Bye now." She turned and padded over to Cry. She nudge her. "We gonna finish what we started or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Pinecone and Cottenball walked into the park. They were strays so it was very risky. They saw all the two-legs. Pinecone walked around growling while Cottenball walked around in fear of hurting the two-legs.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Sophie turned to hear some growling. The sight of the German Shepherds from before,appeared. She growl and barred her teeth. "Dirty scummy pup stealers! I should rip your ears off and fry then in a bonfire!"
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:07 am

Yuri padded forwards. She whiffed the air of scented shampoos and human perfumes. The tolling retriever perked her ears at someone scowling. "It's fine, Sophie."she said to her friend. "They returned them."she said. "But yes, what they did was indeed wrong."she huffed. "Hello Cry, Sakura, and...another dog...(Autumn)"she said. The retriever smiled. "I here your making some kind of dog pack. May I join, Sakura?"she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:06 am

Cottenball looked at Yuri. Could this be? Was she for real!"I want to join!" He jumped around in glee.

Pinecone walked in shadows. He didn't want to be seen. He heard about a pack. "If I join I want to be leader." He said in a strong tone.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:34 am

Yuri sighed at Pinecone. "Oh come on. Pinecone. The one who originally made it should be the leader."she said. Rolling her eyes. The dog smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:06 pm

Sophie turned to the other redish dog. "I don't even know you." She turned to the dogs. "And that Sakura isn't starting the pack." She nudged Cry gently. "She is. And another thing." She lashed out her tail. "If that German scum thinks he can be a leader." She barred her teeth. "Never count on me following you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:30 am

Pinecone was getting mad. He growled at her,"Shepard are natural leaders!" He got into a crouch.
Back to top Go down
Samdy Friend

Crystals : 14

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:36 am

Samdy walked into the park. She walked over to the other dogs. Her green eye was glowing. She looked at one dog and said,"I am Samdy Friend!"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:58 am

Sophie noticed the other dog. "Hmm,hi,I'm Sophie." She turned to the shepherd. "Give me a moment." She barred her teeth.
"Alright you stupid runt. The only think good about you is that your not stupid enough to die." She lashed out her tail. "Another thing,shouldn't you be running to you police Longpaws." She growled. "Don't you think they'll take care if you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:07 pm

"I am a stray! I don't work for those stupid long-paws!" He growled at the dog. What a jurk. Never make assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Sophie had a toothy grin. "Really? All you are is stubborn and stupid. Your strong,but as slow as a snail you stupid mutt." She growled. "I've had e ought of you,I'm leaving." Sophie turned and padded towards the trees away from the idiot dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:32 am

"Call me slow again and see what happens!" He growled at the other dog. He walked after her. What was her problem?
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Crystals : 70

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Autumn sighed. The basenji got up and shook out hr pelt. A relaxing trip to the park ruined. With much reluctance she got up and wandered off somewhere.
-Berkshie Shopping District-
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Sophie snorted and turned to the German Shepherd. "Why,so you have a reason to attack me." She growled. "I'd love to,but your a pup-napper." Her icy blue eyes turned sharp. "I didn't associate with pup-nappers."
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:54 am

Cry blinked coming back to the present, her brown eyes turned cold and she told the arrogant shepard "if you wish to challenge my authority then do so, but there will only be one leader of this pack and since you seem to want to be that dog then come at me" her brown eyes glittered. Seeing no responce from the shepard she flicked her tail and let out a quiet yawn. She nodded to Sophie respecting the other female dog, the beautiful yet ravaged setter sat down and murmured "the first thing is to set up a territory then begin our training"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Sophie turned to the red dog. "I wasn't challenging you for the title or anything. I was just seeing it it was worth to join." Her ears twitched. "But if you want to fight,we can fight."
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:56 pm

(she was talking to pinecone lawl)
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:16 pm

(Umm ok I'll edit it then)

Sophie wrote:
Sophie turned to the red dog. "Shes right you mutt. " Her ears twitched. "And if you want to get to her." Sophie barred her teeth and growled. "You'll need to get through me." She turned to the German shepherd.
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:11 am

Jaime Lannister Strode down confidently, the leaf ridge marking on his back bristled as he noticed the gathering. His black muzzle lifted a little before he said sarcastically "well well well, look what the starks dragged in" he was a stray now after killing his owner Aerys, but if he hadn't then the mad man would have begun murdering women. Not a fact well known, so he was infamous as the dog who killed his master. A kinslayer, also there were some rumors that he was secretly mates with  his sister cersei. Although to tell him that to his face was asking for your stomach to be pulled out through your throat. Undoubtedly the best warrior in hartford his muzzle was covered in scars. The red Thai Ridgeback lowered his head to lap up the water that sprayed from the fountain before returning his gaze to the dogs congregated around. 
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Yuri looked at the dogs. All of them arguing among each other, she huffed. She perked her ears as she heard a new voice. She tilted her head at the male. "I do not think I have seen you around here before."she murmured. The duck tolling then looked back to the others.

(I have decided to make Yuri tsundere >:3)
Back to top Go down
Jaime

Jaime

Crystals : 49

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:41 pm

The male looked up at a sweet voice and flicked his ears back, his brown almond shaped eyes glittered with apprehension. He said sarcastically"No? but i am sure that you have heard of the mutt who killed his owner? The kinslayer? if you have not then you have obviously been sleeping under a rock" The red dog finished sarcastically, the old chain collar jingling a little around his folded neck. His thin tail with a small black nub at the end of it was positioned so it curled over his back a little. He smirked cockliy, sneering a little, his posture was tall and proud.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:41 am

"Congratulations then."she said. "But...you don't have to call yourself a mutt."she murmured. She then looked to his chain collar. "Still can't get it off?"she asked. The tolling's voice sounded like small winds blowing by someone's ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: