Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 3 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 am

"Oh look..."she huffed. "Just what I need, another 'cousin'."she thought to herself. (Because their all Collie related XD)

Jasmine looked to her owners. "See you guys around."she said and padded over to where the yearling was.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:31 pm

(Yep, hello cousin XD)

Blackjack's eyes flew wide open as a collie came over to him. "Uh...h-hi," he managed to get out. "I'm B-blackjack. W-who..." His lips formed the words, "Who are you?" but nothing came out. (If you read his bio, you'll see that he doesn't know how to act around other dogs, especially females) Blackjack sat down and pushed the ball that was sitting in front of him aside with his paw. The border collie looked to his owners who were chattering with some other twolegs before returning his shaky gaze to the collie.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/30Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:55 pm

The akita trotted over to Blackjack, wary of the border collie. In a way he reminded him of Badger (Cole). "Ola amigo." He said quietly. "The name is Chico. And yours." He added, flinching slightly. He looked at the other female collie. "Thats Jasmine." He coughed, adding a sigh at the end. He looked at Jasmine and turned his attention back to Blackjack.
Back to top Go down
Clover
Rogue
Clover

Crystals : 135

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Clover glanced over at the new dog and smiled faintly she stretched out her strong body and padded over to the fountain. leaping up onto its ledge she gave a slight yawn and glanced up at the sky. with a deep breath she began howling her favourite song.
"When you're rife with devastation
There's a simple explanation:
You're a toymaker's creation
Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it
Know that we must be resilient
We won't let them break our spirits
As we sing our silly song

When I was a little filly, a galloping blaze overtook my city
So they shipped me off to the orphanage. Said, "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in"
So I dug one thousand holes and cut a rug with orphan foals now
Memories are blurred, and their faces are obscured, but I still, know the words to this song

When you've bungled all your bangles
And your loved ones have been mangled
Listen to the jingle jangle
Of my gypsy tambourine

'Cause these chords are hypnotizing
And the whole world's harmonizing
So please children stop your crying
And just sing along with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 pm

(Sorry i kinda forgot Bout Cole for a bit)
Catching a glimpse of a dark coat flash by,he turned and saw a border collie. He snorted,and stalked off. He heard the white annoying collie speak to him,but he just shrugged,and then glance at the city. Why would any dog want to live coupled up in a twolegged nest? He then shrugged,and ran off towards him temporary home.
-Garelick farm-
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/100Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 pm

"Hello."she smiled cheerfully. "Don't mind my mood. Less sleep causes grumpiness."she huffed. Jasmine giggled at the song. "That's a very 'silly' song indeed."she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Blackjack glanced at another dog that said his name was Chico, and that the collie's name was Jasmine. "H-hello," He said. "M-my name is Blackjack. It's good to m-meet you." He looked over at a dog who had sang a song and forced a smile before turning his attention back to the other two. "D-do you want to p-play with my ball too?" He asked, gesturing to the ball that was sitting on the ground beside him. "I'm s-sure that my owners would be happy to throw it for all of us." It felt strange to the young border collie to say the word "us". He had not said it many times in his lifetime.

Last edited by Blackjack on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/30Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Chico smiled. "Of course Blackjack!" He barked. He looks at the ball. It was covered in drool but he didn't mind. He bent down in a playful crouch.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Blackjack smiled and picked up the ball. He trotted over to his owners, sat down and looked back at the others, waiting for them to come over so that his owners could throw the ball for all of them. He had never had any friends besides his brothers and sisters. And he didn't even remember them very well. Blackjack was happy that he had new friends to play with.
Back to top Go down
Clover
Rogue
Clover

Crystals : 135

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Clover watched the other dogs, for a few moments a look of sadness was apon her muzzle. she turned and leapt off the fountains ledge before she decided to mosey on along. she sniffed the ground before she continued on her tail stuck out straight behind her. her dark brown eyes looked around carefully.
-windover moor-
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Chico barked and followed Blackjack. Anytime the owners moved the ball up and down, his eyes and head would follow it. He watched as Blackjack's owners laughed. He thumped his tail on the grass and waited impatiently for the chewed ball to be thrown.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:23 am

"Why not."she smiled. The ball bounced and Jasmine jumped into the air to catch it. "How wash that?"she asked with the ball in her mouth then gave it back to BlackJack's owners. "It's a nice game, I'm used to Frisbee though."she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Blackjack began to go after the ball but Jasmine caught it before he could do anything. "That was great!" He barked, completely forgetting about his shyness. He turned back to his owners as they threw the ball again. The border collie shot after it, never letting the ball out of his sight.
Back to top Go down
Ashfur

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:21 pm

Chico yelped as the ball was thrown. He skidded after it excitedly. You wouldn't called him the fast type due to weight "issues" but he sure did have a lot of strength and stamina. He finally caught up with the other participant in the ball game but as he went to grab it he narrowly missed it and fell on his back. He shook the mud off his special made leather jacket and panted. He ran at the ball again, hoping he wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Blackjack laughed as Chico fell onto his back. He bent down before the other dog could grab the ball and turned around. He sprinted back to his owners and let one of them take the ball once again. He stepped back and watched the ball, wagging his tail excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldpup
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:00 am

Jasmine smiled. She heard the yearling call and ran over. It was time to leave. "I have to go. Goodbye."she varied to the other dogs. The female padded alongside the yearling back home.

-cb-
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Raj padded into the snowy park, and swished this way and that, the scnet of his "prey" reaching his nostrils with a pleasing odor. He stopped and dropped it, growling suddenly at two people on a park bench before claiming it as his own. "Get outta here! Mine now!" He barked at them to leave and they did. He kept barking, protecting his prize and meal.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:05 pm

"Hey dogs!" she called. She needed to talk about a pack. "Would you like an open range, to be free? I'll tell you more if you come with me!"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 pm

The large brute kept barking at everyone around. "Mine! And you better believ it to! Mine! Get outta here!" He saw a little kid and barked at him angrily, "Out! Out! Out!" He was ready to chase him if he had to. He stepped down off of the bench and growled, the kid ran away. "Ha! And humans think they dominate the earth. I don't think so!" He spoke to himself and jumped back onto his bench, concentrating on his stolen prize to hear around him. Delicious... He thought as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/20Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/100Marsden Park - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Amber looked at Raj. "Hello. Might I ask, could I speak to you?" she said, with a nice tone. She wagged.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Raj looked at the female who had walked up to him. He growled slightly but stopped to think. He looked down at his meal and rolled off the bench landing on the cold hard ground below. He stood and watched her carefully. He looked stocky and muscular, and his ears were pushed forward. "Alright. You may speak. But watch your tongue, I won't stand rudeness."He smirked, he was rude himself so his words were basically empty and meaningless. He lifted his head in wonder ot what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Tourmaline walked down to the park, her multi-colored eyes looking around. Noticing some other dogs nearby, she snorted. She would make sure to stay away; other dogs only seemed to annoy her most of the time. The dog walked over to the sides of the park; she was a stray, and she didn't want humans to try and take her away.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Amber nodded. "Would you like to be... free? With a family, home, but far, far away from the Longpaws? Hopefully, Sheogorath and I might make a dog pack. Anyone's welcome to join, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Raj perked his ears. Only one word he was truly interested in, home. He cleared his throat and thought about it. "You wish to make a pack of dogs, protection and companionship mayube revenge on some other creature. You offer family and home. All you need is someone to join hmm..." His voice was deep, and sophisticated. "I will partially accept. I wish to see the way you work first if I may."
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:33 pm

"Alright! My companion is trying to decide ranks. If you wish to help find more members, you may. When I go back you may come with me, and we'll see if they'd been decided. Is that alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: