Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 4 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Raj flicked his ears, the thought of someone commanding his every move a bit bothersome. Then again he had nothing to lose. He nodded slowly, his eyes narrowed. He could prove to be a challenge alright. He flicked his head back, and saw someone nearing the bench. He bared his fangs and growled. The person left and he relaxed. He said nothing more but did gulp down the last of his meal. He nodded his agreement to help her.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/20Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Amber nodded. "Alright!" she said, smiling at the male. The large female turned, seeing more dogs. She slowly walked to a female.[Tourmaline] "Hello! "Would you like to be... free? With a family, home, but far, far away from the Longpaws? Hopefully, Sheogorath and I might make a dog pack. Anyone's welcome to join, would you?"
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Raj walked up behind her, he wanted to see. Hew was a curious brute and he wanted to know what the female would say but then he stopped and backed away. She seemed to be seperated from everyone else, so he backed away not wanting to crowd the possibly shy dog.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Tourmaline looked up, slightly growling as another dog, a husky, walked up to her. Her ears moved back, though she thought about what the dog had said. "A pack? Hmm, no, I don't think I'm looking for a pack. I'm fine where I am." She said, flicking her tail. The Austrailian Cattle Dog was, despite what she said, interested in this pack; perhaps she would come along with them anyways to see what it would be like, or if she'd want to join. The dog noticed another nearby, though that dog had backed up, appearing to notice how she was away from the rest of the other dogs.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/20Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Marsden Park - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Amber nodded. "You're welcome to join if you change your mind. Right now we're near the farm. We need to make a territory." She winked at the female. Then she looked for other dogs to speak to.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Tourmaline twitched her tail-tip, nodding. Her multi-colored eyes blinked as the farm was mentioned. Had they gone there on purpose, knowing that the farm was where the cattle dog lived? They couldn't have, she decided. "We'll see if I change my mind." Tour said quietly, looking as the other dog seemed to look for others to which she could speak.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Raj perked his ears, the farm? He smiled and quickly bounded away. The female whose name he did not know had mentioned another dog. So Raj would go look for him and see what it was all about. He ran quickly pushing a person over as he went.

-Farm
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Tourmaline saw another dog, an Alaskan Malamute, walk off. He was heading in the farm's direction. Tourmaline decided to check to see if her part of the farm was alright. The first dog had told her there was another dog at that farm, and she wanted to see who that dog was also.

~Garelick Farm~
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm

That should be enough dogs. Four, maybe five! she thought. She smiled. "Almost complete!" She headed for the farm.
~Garelick Farm~
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Blackjack nodded sadly and watched Jasmine go. He went to fetch the ball one more time, but he dropped at his owners' feet and lay down. He didn't feel like playing anymore. He looked up at his owners, who were talking to some other twolegs, and let out a sigh. But soon, he caught the scent of more dogs and raised his head. He saw the dogs talking about...A pack? He thought. I wonder what that would be like...The border collie watched them go, then looked back at his twolegs. There's no other dogs to play with anymore....Maybe I should go see what this pack is all about. He stood up and sneaked away from his twolegs as they were talking, and padded out of the park to follow the others.

~Garelick farm~
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:15 pm

The large dane walked into the park and lapped up water from the fountain. her keen nose picked up the scents of other dogs and two legs. her tapered ears twitched listening to sounds. her tongue slipped out and licked her chops. the bird that she had caught had tasted pretty good. a dark glint appeared in her eyes. she whirled around and headed back to where the other wolves were and calla.
-border
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:01 am

Duke padded into the park, his anger accumulating like a dark cloud inside of him. He never thought of himself as better than anyone! The stupid spotted mutt would learn his lesson from The Duke later. For now, Duke worked on his plan. His simple departure, his words. Too him it was all too good. He would just have to wait, and one day they would cross paths again.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 am

The red irish setter walked into the park guiding her old mistress to a seat, she sat down and smiled as her mistress patted her head then told her to go off and have some fun. with a wag and obliging bark she looked around. her collar jangled as she got up noticing a dog who had three different colours. her brown eyes sparkled with intrest. she trotted over to him and said in her sweet voice "hello sir, my name is Cry. what is yours?" she waited patiently for the other dogs reply. he looked angry now that she looked at him. she hoped that he wouldnt lash out at her.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:30 am

Duke looked up to see a bright red Irish Setter, asking him in a sweet melodic voice what his name was. The cloudiness of anger disipated from Duke's eyes as he gazed into her own bright ones and offered her a kind smile. "Well ma'am the name is Duke." He stood up, tall and strong and looked at her carefully. She smelled like a pet and the collar around her neck guaranteed it. He didn't mind, a dog was a dog after all no matter from where they came from. He looked to where she had come from, "Fine day for a walk with the family eh?"
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:00 am

She nodded "yes, my mistress wanted to get out in the sunshine" She looked back at her old mistress with fond affection. she returned her attention to Duke, he seemed like a nice kind of dog. most strays hated house pets she was glad that he wasn't the same. "pops is at work" she shook her head worriedly like a mother hen "hes to old for it but its the only way they can afford to keep me" she sounded guilty. her red long silky fur shone in the comfortable sunlight. she watched Duke through bright brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:20 am

Duke raised a brow, pops, mistress. All words that were very familiar. He smiled, "Well they sure do love ya eh? I know what it's like, I may be a dirty stray but I wasn't one when I was younger. Have a family who loves ya and cares about ya, you feel like nothing can get better than that." He gave her a Duke smile, the one where he assured everything would be fine. His white face crinkled with it in a very happy way.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am

"you dont smell dirty at all" she assured him then awnsered "yes, i love them very much as well, the crime in the town is raising so im kind of a guard dog for them" she blushed "im not a very good one though" she smiled her brown eyes sparkling in their sockets. her tail wagged a little, the brown collar about her neck half covered in fur. she had a tag on it in the shape of a bone where her name was engraved. "what happened to your family?" she asked before saying "im sorry i shouldnt have pried"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:29 am

Duke smiled as she spoke of herself and her family, he shook his head with good humor. "ah everyones a good guard as long as you love them nad they love you." He cocked his head to the right, his dark brown ear flopping. "My family? Don't worry girly. I was born on a farm many many many miles away from here. I was raised as a herding dog, with cattle, sheep and horses from time to time. My job was to stay with the weak or injured make sure no one was lost. They were all great but I just decided to leave."
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:32 am

She nodded, curious about this dog who talked like the man on the telly that the mistress liked watching. she lowered her head gnawing at the itchy skin on her lower shoulder before lifting her dainty well built head back up and asking "why did you leave? and how did you manage to get this far away from your homestead?" she used the word homestead without really thinking about it. her gentle nature already considering the oddly coloured male a friend.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:37 am

Duke scratched his ear in a rather rugged and unsophisticated manner. He smacked his chops, unaware how impolite he may seem. "I left because I wanted adventure and more than hooves and dirt in my life. I admit it was warm and welcoming but I knew I had more than a farm dog in me. And to get out here, well it takes a while. It took me a few years to get out here..." He smiled and looked at the sky, gently sniffing a curious scent upon the air.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 am

She nodded and said "sometimes i feel the ache to be free but i cant leave the mistress and pops, they'd be lost without me" she looked at them with a pride and protectiveness in her eyes. "though when they" she pinned her ears back a little "pass on ill be on my own probbaly, they have no living relatives" she sighed then shook her head. fixing a smile back on her face, she was terrified of the thought of her mistress and pops passing away.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 am

Duke looked over at the old lady and cocked his head slightly. "Old long paws are rather fun. They smell like soap... and... little treats." He chuckled in amusement, his own consideration of old people a bit out there ut it was how he saw and smelt them. He turned his warm gaze upon the red fae once more, "Don't worry about them passing on, worry about what you're doing while they are still here."
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:47 am

She nodded "that means me protecting them with my life!" her words were strong, she also said "they also have really gentle hands when they stroke you and spoil you a little" she smiled with fondness at the mistress. the mistress was small and wrinkled but was dressed sensibly, reading a book through great big glasses. the red setter wagged her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:50 am

Duke gave her a nod of encouragement. He never was one to have anything against humans, their pets and kind words were taken greatfully. Though the words his own masters told him, weren't the nicest, mean words but all that mattered to Duke was the way they were told. He smiled and looked at the old lady, "How long have they had you?"
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:56 am

"for all of my life, about two and a half human years" she tilted her head "how old are you Duke?" her curious melodious tone danced through the air. she scratched behind her left ear as that was the side to which her head was tilted and straightened up again. plonking her posterior down on the short grass she perked her floppy ears watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: