Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Marsden Park - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Marsden Park

Go down 
+23
Lunde
Jaime
Samdy Friend
Yuri
Fawnfleck
Gingerfoot
Sophie
Redpaw
Nightingale
Tourmaline
Amber
Duke
Silentwhisper
Blackjack
Bramble Stradford
Clover
Spartafury
Stormtussle
Raggedfur
Emeraldpup
Lucy
Ashfur
Shadestar
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15Marsden Park - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Marsden Park - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Marsden Park - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marsden Park - Page 7 Wilcox_Park_(fountain)_-_Westerly,_RI

A common dog park with benches for visitors and a fountain in the middle and surrounded by a metal fence with an opening towards the street. It is a grassy, open area with trees that is well kept and gardened. Many dogs are taken here daily on their walks. During the night, the streetlights come on and lighten up the area. Named after David Marsden, an old mayor of Hartford, Marsden Park is on the better part of town near the nicer houses. It's pretty much in the center of Hartford.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Marsden Park - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Marsden Park - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:03 am

Duke was about to answer, in reply to Sophie when he saw a familiar red dog. He smiled until he noticed the grave situation she was in, as she howled mournfully to the skies. Duke decided aginst going forward and backed away as Sophie went up to Cry and asked her what was wrong. The male's eyes narrowed as he lied down in quiet support of his friend.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:17 am

Sophie noticed as Duke back away. She sighed and lowered her ears. Some help that is. She blinked and watched the red dog. She nudged her trying to break her away from her sad howl. "Hey,what are you doing. And why do you have blood on your face." She sniffed it,then snorted. Its Longpaw blood.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Crystals : 107

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:42 am

Cry looked at her and said in a broken voice "Longpaws Killed my longpaws! i got blood on my muzzle from the back spray of their thundersticks. They also killed Sakura! i.. i couldn't fight them there... So i ran but i will get my revenge!" her brown eyes stared at Sophie with a feindish fire in her eyes. Not one of insanity, but a desire to create a new family. She whispered in a hoarse whisper "I know you not madam, but i ask if you would join me in making a pack, one thats light on its feet and is apart from others". she stared at her paws before looking at the dog. it was a shot in the dark... but she was at the end of her tether.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Marsden Park - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16/20Marsden Park - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:55 am

Sophie heard her words. She lowered her ears. And snorted. "If you think revenge is all that easy,your wrong,madam." She growled and stepped towards her. "If you want a pack,you'll have to prove to me its worth joining."
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:00 am

Cry perked her floppy eyes and tilted her head shifting her stance she said seemingly uneasy "i suppose i would do that by fighting you right?" She shifted her paws looking at them. She wasnt nervors at all she did have experience in fighting but she wanted to see if she could fool this other dog.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:22 am

Sophie shrugged. "However you want to do it." She flicked her ears and crouched down. Bunching up her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Redpaw

Redpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:31 am

Cry nodded and stared at the dog in the eyes. Her own brown eyes burning with a strong desire. A fire that would never burn out. her own fur was smooth on her shoulders her tail moved to a more dominant position. She ducked to the left of the other dog aiming her head at her side
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:30 am

Sophie snorted. Its always the neck for these guys. She jumped back,and turned to the back of the red dog. "Never let your enemy get behind you." She growled and aimed to bite down on her left hind leg.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:25 am

(Sorry)

Duke frowned, they were fighting all wrong. Females. Slowly the male stood up and padded over to them as if it had been as lame as an ant fight. "Ladies, let me assist you." He stood in between them, "This is supposed to be a fight in which one proves to another but you aren't going to kill one another, and shouldn't hurt each other seriously. If you want to kill you go for the head, neck, throat, belly and chest. If you want to spar, go for their back, tail, and sides." He had used Cry as an example and used his nose to point as well. He flicked his ears, "There is a less chance of harming the other that way you know. Seriously fight the right way." He gave a smile and once again backed away lying down.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:33 am

Sophie noticed that Duke stepped in. She snorted. Just when I was getting an advantage too. She then took her place. She crouched down and bunched up her muscles. Ready to spring at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Crystals : 70

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Autumn walked into the park, glancing around at her surroundings. Perking her ears up, she saw two dogs fighting.
Ridiculous! she thought, rolling her eyes at the two females.
She slowly padded foward, until a bright coat caught her eye. She was staring at a male now, with brightly patched fur. Autumn had no idea why, but she felt strange just looking at the dog. She blinked in surprise, and padded up to him.
"Hey. Who are you?" she asked, a bit more rudley than she had expected.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Duke was watching the two females, asthey prepared before a voice interrupted his watching. "Hey who are you?" Duke turned to look at the female Basenji and raised a brow, before bowing sarcastically, "I my fair filly am Duke, the one and only. I can fight, I can bark, I can even chase my tail. I can speed so straight you ain't gonna see me coming. And who might you be my fair lady?" He sat up and allowed his tongue to loll out.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Sophie glanced over and heard the conversation. She felt like laughing but kept it in. Till finally she broke into laughter. "Hehe,Duke what are you doing flirting with her?" She stopped and shook her head. "I thought you had eyes for that red one there."'She nodded towards Cry,and glanced back at the other dog.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:28 pm

Autumn saw the dog bow down sarcastically and stae all this obvious imformation. She perked her ears at his name; Duke. She blinked her chocolate brown eyes, and with the flick of her tail, she began to introduce herself;
"Well nice to meet you, fighting, barking, tail chasing Duke. My name is Autumn." usually she would feel cautious bout giving away her name, but there was just something different about this Duke dog that for once in her life didnt really worry her.
Hearing the next dog's comments, the basenji turned furiously at the new dog.
"Who are you to be laughing, pipsqueak? If you call that fighting you must be as delicate as a mouse. Oh im sorry dear, did I udnereastimate you too much?" Autumn challenged the other dog, and she was not backing down. She hadnt before and she wouldnt now.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Duke laughed as Sophie called out, "No Sophie, I'm like the lone ranger. A lone wolf. live alone die alone." He continued to laugh before Autumn introduced herself as well. He smiled, "Well lady Autumn, pleasure meeting you." He was happy, especially with all these pretty ladies around him.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:35 pm

"Nice to meet you too Duke." she replied simply before returning her glare to the dog called Sophie.
What a trouble making brat! The Basenji thought almost saying the words aloud to Sophie. This dog didnt even know her, and yet here she was picking a fight with her, or so Autumn thought.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Duke saw the look Autumn was giving Sophie and smiled, "Awe Autumn she's harmless, it's Sophie." He padded over to Sophie and oushed her with his shoulder, "We're buds right Sophie?" He smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Sophie shrugged. "More like acquaintances. We've just recently met." She flicked her ears,noticing her glare. She heard her other response. "I'm not suppose to kill her,stupid. Its a spar." She snorted. "I think your just some distrustful brat who sticks her nose into business whom is not hers."
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Autumn laughed so hard she almost cried. Who was this Sophie know it all? She rubbed a tear filled eye with a paw and continued to chuckle.
"Yes, because I stick my nose into thers' business, and you didnt do the same just now." she said laughing.
"Your a joke." she said a bit more seriously this time, still cracking up.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Sophie smiled. "Yeah,and your completely and utterly stupid. Also." She sat up and closed her eyes,but was still smiling. "Some dirty old hag with lives in the garbage." She then opened her eyes and growled. "I bet your too chicken to fight anyways." She yawned. "Who knows,i might actually almost kill you." She sighed. "To bad I 'm not suppose to."
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:34 pm

"Never underestimate me!" Autumn snarled. She took a step foward to Sophie, a dangerous look in her eyes.
"Call me chicken but i dont bok." She narrowed her eyes and continued "And for your imformation, i dont live in trash. I bet you could kill me actually, but too bad id kill you first." The basenji had been looked down upon throughout her puphood. She wasnt going to let it hsppen again.
If only she knew... Autumn thought, her claws clenching into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Sophie snorted. She sat down and lick her chest once. She turned her head. Which made a crack. She then rolled her shoulders,which made another reason any crack. She growled and crouched down. "The last thing your see will be red,miss." She lashed out her tail. "So,if your not chicken,why not attack me now?"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Duke perked his ears, half wanting to see this, half wanting to stop it. Oh he couldn't see two pretty ladies fighting. With an extravagant walk, he glided forward, "Ladies! Let me assist you!" He stepped right in between them. "Now don't think I don't enjoy a good fight, but if you were, well you can't be, but if you were sensible you wouldn't do this. And why? Well I will answer that too. Because if the pound catches two fighting dogs, out in the park just like this, well you can be sure it will Dodge City on Saturday night."
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Sophie shrugged. "We could always just go to the dump anyways,Duke." She sat up and snorted. "And I've escaped the pound before. Let a bunch of other dogs out as well."
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:12 am

Autumn bit her lip. The pound could be very dangerous. As she listened to what Sophie was saying about letting other dogs free, she blinked in surprise. A small form of some sort of respect was found for the dog.
"I'd rather not take my chances." The Basenji simply said with a shrug. She was well aware that she could get away from the humans, but like she had said, she wasnt taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsden Park   Marsden Park - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsden Park
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: