Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Agreeing with Lightningflash's comment nodding slowly. "True" she said smoothly running her tongue over her frozen pelt. Snorting as it stuck to her bare and cold skin shaking it off. Nipping at the icey small crystals but the beauty was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Looking at the two disbelievingly he said,"well,there are going to be 3. Mostly because windclan is considering the offer. It seems thunderclan is the only one who still have their own sense." He then snorted and ran into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Furrowing her eyebrows she carried herself after him. Slipping into what seemed to be the nursery and cleared her throat. It seemed so small and warm in here. Sighing it brought back puphood memories. Being slim and tall it helped a bit more sliding through this cramped space. "Did we say something that bothered you?" She barked sweetly trying to get him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Growling,he shook his head when silverheart came in. "No,nothing don't worry. I am a little dramatic." He then turned around,and crawled into the deepest and darkest corner of the nursery. None of this is right. Starclan has to send a sigh because of all this. Everything is going wrong. He snarled. "Everything is wrong. So the reason 8'm angry is that because of all this,we might all die or disappear."
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 pm

"Oh ermm...." she whispered softly quietly backing out. "I'm sorry" she whispered slumping outside of the nursery. Taking a cleansing breath she shook it off and glanced up. Yawning she stood and moaned her paws ached with bitter frost frost sticking to them. "Goodnight!" She barked over her shoulder before she bounded off quickly. Back to camp and then she could sleep in peace.

-RC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Nodding to silverheart,he slid into his nest. He then looked at high rock. When am i going to be an apprentice? He then glared at the entrance. The gathering was the worse he had been to.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Fangpaw had been there for a while, and was relieved as his mentor; Silverheart came and spoke about Sunclan then left. The whole idea of SunClan still irritated him, seeing as he had lost both his best friend and his good friend due to that one clan. Though he wasn't mad at them joining. It was for the best. Sighing, the apprentice got up, mumbled a goodbye and headed back to the camp he knew best.

-RC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:25 pm

Seeing dangpaw leave,he gave him a slight nod. He then glanced at luna. He sighed. Wonder whats bothering her? he then saw as the snowflakes fell silently to the ground. He breathed in the crisp scent.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 am

Lightningflash was a bit surprised when suddenly Bluepup dashed away to the nursery. She watched as Silverheart went after him. /Stupid pup. Despite what you think, you need to make them think that Stormclan is the best so that they will be more open to speak./ she thought. Then she simply watched as Silverheart and Fangpaw left. "Bye." She replied when Silverheart said her goodbye. She watched and waited until the two Riverclan wolves disappeared before padding over to Bluepup. "Bluepup, what were you thinking? aying what you said just now was not the best. Now Silverheart may not be open to speaking with you much." She said, trying to keep her voice calmer than she was. She took a breath and lowered her voice. "We can gain the upper paw in knowing Riverclan if we make sure they know we are comfortable with them and we make sure they are comfortable with us. I'm sure Silverheart feels weird, or awkward, or sad or something from what you said." She sighed. "Never mind. Look, I know you don't like it. But I doubt Windclan will join in as an actual part of Stormclan. I'm sure Windclan will still go by the name of Windclan but will be in an alliance with us. hat oesn't mean Windclan no longer exists."

Lightningflash closed her eyes. /This is just some pup. Not an apprentice and not a warrior. I have to remember to be more gentle or else I'll never get him on my side./ she thought then sighed once more and forced her voice to be more gentle. "Sorry. Look, just get some rest. I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning. There was a lot to take in at the gathering and some sleep would do you well." She said, backing away and padding toward the camp enterance where she hid in a spot that was, despite the snow, shady enough she could be mostly hidden. There she lay and waited for the other Shadowclan wolves to return.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:13 am

Flicking his ears at lightningflash he replied quietly. "I know you want me in your side,and that you want to gain an advantage. But i just care about the peace. I mean who knows,starclan might be angry enough to kill us all." He then growled at the thought
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 am

Silent appeared and warned Luna that a Riverclan wolf would arrive. She kept laying in her nest as most of the wolves arrived. They talked and discussed but Luna did not say a thing. She looked at Silentpaw, who was sitting next to her. She smiled as she moved closer to him and snuggled. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep. Too many things had happened today, too many emotions in her heart, too many thoughts in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 am

Noticing lunapup,he too sat down in his nest. Finally setteling down,he laid his head down. Hearing the melodious beats of the trees. His eyes were closing. Finally in the dream world.....
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:59 am

Few hours later Luna woke up. She saw Blue sleeping in his nest. She got near him and nuzzled him then she went out of the nurcery. Outside was snowing. She made few steps in the snow. She saw Lightning at the entrance but she did not go near her. She moved close to one tree. She sat there and watched around carefully. She felt few snowflakes touching her muzzle. Hmmm where should I go now? There are so many places which I want to see.. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Shaking his pelt,he felt luna nuzzle him. He yawned,and stretched his legs. His eyes still clouded with drowsiness. He then padded out into the sunlight. Then countinued towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Lightningflash had stayed at the camp enterance since she first went there, not sleeping, just watching. When Luna woke up, Lightning turned to look at her, noticing how the pup sat and looked around. /Obviously thinking of someting./ she tought before spotting Bluepp come out into the open and toward the camp enterance. She licked her muzzle for she was getting hungry. "Where are you going?" she asked, her bright eyes staring emotionlessly at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Staying in his path,he sat down by the entrance. "No where. Just siting and watching." But he kept his gaze towards the marsh. The fog,sticking to his coat.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Lightningflash sighed. She watched the little male as he sat and stared out toward where the marsh was. "Are you thinking about something? Concerned? Thoughtful? Missing someone?" She asked, trying to figure out what it seemed the pup wanted to go out to the marsh. She positioned herself so she was closer to the enterance. The pup would have to be pretty quick if he was to run out without answering her question.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Shutting his eyes,he saw the dumpster he was born at. He then shook his head. "Not pacificlly. I just,well,think. It calms me,or just gives me time to think things out. Like sunclan and all." He then glanced back at lightningflash. "You want me to answer all your questions without making me escape." He chuckled. "Don't worry,i'm not going anywhere anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Lightningflash smiled. "Ah, I see you are catching onto my body language. It's good to build up your skills in noticing details in other wolves." She said, standing and stretching. Jewel shook, sending a little bit of snowy flakes off her fur. "I was actually thinking of heading out to do some solo training. You can come along if you'd like." She offered, facing the camp enterance and waiting to hear Bluepup's answer.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Grinning he replied. "Of course. That would be fine. And well,reading body language and expressions,about that..." He paused. Then glanced behind him. "I learned about that when i was little. My...." He fought a tear coming from his eye. Yet it fell,staining the ground with water. "My dad taught me. Now i can know what other wolves are thinking about." His voice was cracking. Thinking about his father.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:05 am

Luna heard Blue and Lightning talking. She was still not in mood so she did not said a thing. She tough for a bit. She wanted to go for a walk but Lightning was at the entrance. Luna had to use her secret path to get out of the camp. She stayed put for few more minutes then looked around, got up and tried to move near the path.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Lightningflash nodded at Bluepup's words. Despite the pup's obvious sadness, Ligtning felt little sympathy for the pup. She looked at him for a moment then a slight movement caught her eye. She rolled her eyes, turned to fce the camp, and smiled slightly. "You could just ask to leave camp, Luna." She called, knowing full well the look on Luna's face was her wanting to leave camp, and getting ready to sneak out if she must.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Luna heard Lightning's voice. She said that the pup could leave the camp and go for a walk if she wants, without trying to sneak out. Luna stopped and went near Lighting and Blue. "Sorry for trying but I'm still kinda angry on Thunderclan's pups. They think that they are the best and can you imagine, one of them said that Shadestar should be careful cuz they will stop him. I can't believe it, it's just.. these flea bags warning out leader.." she sighed as she tried to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Lightningflash simply nodded. She flexed her paws, itching to get out and do some training. "I agree. But no use thinking about that. If the time comes, we'll make sure Thunderclan knows they can't mess with us. That's why this alliance with Riverclan helps. It'll allow us a better chance at surviving this leaf-bare, we can get more apprentices into warriors, more pups into apprentices, and possibly have more pups in the clan itself. Don't worry about hem. If you let them get in your head, they can find your weakness." She said, stretching her paws. "Okay, Bluepup. You and I can head out for a bit. Lunapup. You can come with us. If you'd like to be alone then you have two other options, stick close to camp or be near me and Bluepup." She said, looking at the female. She twitched an ear and flexed her paws. /Why do I hve to be stuck with these two pups at my paws? I wish Nightfeather were here so she could keep an eye on these two furballs while I go train./ she thought, waiting for Luna's response.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Glancing at lightning he knew she was frustrated. "Nah,its ok. You two can go out." He then make his way back to the nursery,flicking his tail back and forth. "Lightning,you could tell us you wanted to be alone. Nothing wrong with it." He then grinned. But still was angry at the fleabag remark. It wasn't their fault. It was oakpup's! While walking back to the den,he dug his claws into the earth. Trying to blow off some steam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next