Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Lightning watched Bluepup leave, twitching his ears at his comment. She snorted. "I wanted to be alone but I wouldn't have minded if you both came along. So long as you don't get in my way or get into trouble." She said, then looked again at Lunapup. "So? What's your answer? You gonna come with me or not?" She asked, glancing toward the enterance. /What could be holding up the clan?/ she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 am

Lightning told Luna that she should not let them get in her head, they can find her weakness. Luna agreed with the warrior. Lightning flash said that Luna and Blue could go with her for a walk but Blue regreted. It seemed that Lightning wanted to train and two pups will only make it hard for her. Luna did not want to leave her but she decided to go for a walk. "I'll come with you Lightning and I'll try not to get into trouble." The pup troted to the entrance and stopped next to Lightning. "So where are we going?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Lightningflash already knew where she wanted to train. /But it'll be too dangerous for Lunapup./ "Uh, let's go to the Burnt Sycamore. I often train there." She said, swishing her tail back and forth a couple times before smiling and looking at Lunapup. "Just a quick walk though, not too long. We don't ant to worry Nightfeather and Shadestar if they cme back from the gathering and we haven't been here for a bit." She said, really only making an excuse to make Luna's walk with her short so Lightning could train on her own later. But she gave no indication that this was so. "Come on. Let's hurry and go before I turn int a snowwolf." She said, saking a light dusting of snow off of her and setting off for the burnt sycamore.

-Burnt Sycamore-
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Grinning,he glanced back at the faes. He then continued towards the nursery. Finally inside,he shivered. Then shaking snow from his pelt,he gazed through camp. I'm alone...
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 am

Lightning told Luna that they are going to Burnt Sycamore. Luna nodded and ran after her. It was her second time going there but this time she was with a warrior. It would be interesting seeing Lightningflash training - she tought. Luna knew that the walk will be short. Lightning said that Nightfeather and Shadestar might worry if they come back from the gathering and don't find the pup and the young warrior. Soon the camp was out of the pup's sign.

~Burnt Sycamore~
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Watching Luna leave,he flicked his ears. Gazing around,he felt his belly grumble. He growled. "Might as well eat." He then stood up,and padded silently up to the fresh-kill pile. He chose a small rabbit. Foods getting scrawny. He then returned back to the nursery. Tearing through the flesh,he tasted warm blood. Licking his bloodied muzzle,he began to eat.

(New post)
Licking his muzzle he stood up. "Maybe do a little training." He grinned,then charged at the tree. The mud,flying past his paws. Running up the tree,he jumped off. Landing facing the other way. He panted slightly. He then glanced at sky. Watching the clouds whirl around. He grinned,then turned back towards the tree. He snarled,quietly. Jumping into it,he scratched it thoroughly. Jumping back,he shook his head. Then admiered his work. "Not bad. Not bad at all."
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Luna troted in the camp, knowing that Lightning is behind her. She looked around and saw Blue. I can't wait to tell him what happened she tought. She looked at Lightning then rise her paw playfully "Thank you Lightning, for everything." she said. Luna gently fondled at Lightning then ran to Blue all excited.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Lightning smiled at the pup. "No problem." She said, watching as the pup trotted off to Bluepup. She looked at the little male. /Seems he's been practicing his fighting moves already./ she thought, noting the claw marks and scratches on the tree. "Nice job attacking that tree, Bluepup. You'll make a good apprentice someday soon." She said, padding across camp. She added, "You too Lunapup." Then the dark female slipped into a dark area of camp, her favorite spot because it meant no one could see her. There she lied down, took a deep breath, and layed her head on her paws to relax and wait for the others to return.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Hearing the fae's pawsteps,he shook out his pelt. Then turned and bowed his head to lightningflash. "Thank you. It's nice to hear that from an experienced warrior." He then saw luna charging towards him. He grinned,flicking his tail. "So,how was the burnt sycamore for you?"
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:06 am

Luna glomped Blue playfully. "It was amazing. You had to see Lightning. She was so fast and the bird and then the fox, she was amazing." Luna was so excited. Her sentences seemed like noncens but as soon as she calm down she could tell everything like it really was.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Staring at luna oddly,he glanced at lightning. "Umm,could you repeat that?" He then gave his attention back to luna. He thought he smelled fox on her. There must have been a fox in the territory. At least i know what they smell like.[/i\ He bit his lip. [i]That mouse-brained fox tried to kill me and my family. He growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Luna took a deep breath and started talking. "Well we were just walking around when Lightning made one amazing move and caugh a bird. Then as we were sitting she heard something. She nudged me in a snow dent and looked around and a fox came out. She tried to scare it off but the fox wanted to get me then she got over it and scratched its face and it ran off. Lightning was amazing. I hope she will become my mentor when I grow up." the pup said with a smile on her face. "And what about you? I see you were improving skills." the pup looked at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm

Chuckling,he pawed at the ground. "It's nothing. I just do stuff,when I'm not busy. A past-time you could call it." He then heard her talk about the fox. "I did smell it in you. Good thing lightning was there. Something might have happened,if it weren't for her." He flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Luna nodded then she playfully licked Blue's muzzle. "Thanks to Lightning I'm safe." SHe grinned as she went into the nurcery. She got in her nest and laid down. I should start training too she tought.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:44 am

Grinning,he have her a slight nod. Flicking his tail,he walked through camp. "It's so quiet.. I wonder where everyone else is?" He glanced at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Rowanpup
Pup

Crystals : 45

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Rowanpup woke from his nap and picked up his head. There were new scents on the air. Faint, but still unfamiliar to him. He could also smell.. Lunapup, also laying in the nursery. He yawned and stood up slowly, making sure not to disturb the young female. He exited the nursery and sat down, concentrating on figuring out what was happening in the camp without getting frustrated about his lack of sight.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 am

(ROWAN ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!)
Hearing pawsteps,he flicked his ears. "Rowan,its nice to see your awake." He chuckled then grinned. Turning,he stood up and flicked his tail. "Come here. Breath in the forest scent. The crisp trees.. The green bushes." He chuckled. Then glanced at the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Rowanpup
Pup

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 am

((I forgot Rowan existed for a while XDD))

Rowanpup's ears perked as he heard Bluepup's voice. Nice to hear that someone was in the camp, and awake. Following the sound of the other male's voice, he walked over to Bluepup. "Hi. Is anyone else awake..?" he asked. Then, realizing that it may sound like he didn't want the company of Bluepup, he added, "It seems really.. quiet today."
Back to top Go down
Midightpup

Crystals : 26

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

Nightpup peeked out of the nursery to see what the clan looked like. She had only ever seen the nursery. When she saw Rowanpup and Bluepup talking, she bounded over to them. "Hi guys!" she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/80Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 am

(Midnight you haven't been accepted yet! You have to make a valid bio and you made it in Thunderclan!)
Back to top Go down
Midightpup

Crystals : 26

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:25 am

(I did? Well then... Off to ThunderClan! And I did submit a valid bio!!!)
Back to top Go down
Falconwing
Young Warrior
Falconwing

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/80Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/80)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:26 am

(You have to use the right form and you haven't done that yet!)
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:31 am

Nodding to Rowan,he said,"yes,I have no idea where everyone else is. Their probably still at the gathering." He glanced back at the entrance. "I'm sure their be back soon." He then chuckled. "I wonder when I'll be an apprentice. I hope shade finally does that." He shuffled his paws.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Luna got out of her nest and showed her muzzle from the entrance of the nurcery. She looked round for a bit then made few steps out of the nurcery, feeling the wet and cold snow under her paws she tried to make as less moves as she could. She got near the fresh-kill pile as she caought a small sized fawn with her eyes. She pulled it closer to herself as she licked her muzzle. A grin appeared on her face as she jumped over the fawn and sticked her teeth in it. It's blood filled her mouth as it started dripping out making her muzzle and part of her chest fur bloody red. She started ruffling it furiously then placed her paw on it and picked off a titbit.
Back to top Go down
Rowanpup
Pup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm

"At the Gathering? Still?" Rowanpup said. It was unusual for a Clan to stay at the Gathering for so long, it was usually over fairly quickly.. wasn't it? He hoped nothing had gone wrong, and there was just some piece of news or something holding them up. "I don't think he'll keep you a pup for long. I wonder who he'll choose as your mentor.." he said, trailing off a bit before speaking up again. "Anyone you're hoping for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next