Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 am

Luna woke up. She got up and showed her head from the nurcery. Outside was cold. She saw Blue and decided to go and keep him company. She troted out and went near him. She sat next to him as she gave him a snuggle then wrapped her tail around him. "How are you Blue?" - she asked just to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 am

Grinning slightly,he nodded to luna. "Fine,thank you. How are you?" He then glanced at the marsh. "I wonder when they'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 am

Blue told Luna he was fine then asked her the same question. "I'm fine, hank you." Then he glanced at the marsh wondering when they will be back. "You really can't wait, can you?" Luna looked at him curiously. She knew that her friend desired to become an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Chuckling,he pawed at the ground. "I can't want to." He then glanced back at luna. "Are you excited?" He then searched her eyes,for something.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Blue said he can't then he looked in Luna's eyes and asked her if she is excited. Luna smiled to her friend. She sure was excited but she was worried. She wanted to ask Shade to make her apprentice of Lightningflash but he was too busy. She hopped that when she become an apprentice her mentor will become Lightning or Silent, someone who she knows and trust. "Yeah I am." she said as she flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Feeling moisture collect on his pelt,he shook it off. His paws sinking into the soft ground. He then dug his claws into the ground. He nodded,looking at luna oddly. But kept most of it under his solum expression. He thought she would be more excited,or at least have more words to say. He then glanced back at camp. "I wonder whats happening in the old riverclan camp?
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 am

It seems that Blue expected bigger excitment from Luna. He then said he was wondering what is happening in the old Riverclan. Luna looked curiously at the sky. "Maybe they are discussing who will mentor us or something like that." Luna could only wonder what was discussed there.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm

He then thought,Shouldn't all of stormclan have one camp? he then glanced back at luna. "Maybe their going to find a camp for stormclan." He then stood up,shaking out his pelt. He then trotted towards the nursery. Laying down,he whispered. "I'll miss this place." He then laid his head down. His eyes dropping into a sleepy position.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 am

Blue suggested that they may be looking for a new camp where both clans can live. Then he stood up and went near the entrance and laid there. He said he will miss this place. Luna troted near him then laid next to him as she nudged him with her muzzle gently. "I'm gonna miss it also. I can't imagine being far from my birth place." The pup sighed then placed her muzzle on her paws and looked around slowly. Blue was going to fall asleep soon so she decided to stay with him.
Back to top Go down
Nightfall
Young Warrior
Nightfall

Crystals : 95

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:23 am

Nightpup looked around. The grumpy pup didn't want anyone to disturb her right now. She stood under a tree and sat down. Trying to doze off so that she wouldn't have to listen to the chattering of other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Flicking his ears at the sound of pawsteps,he thought it was nightpup. Since he hadn't heard from her in a long time. He finally closed his eyes. He felt the ground underneath him disapear.
He was in starclan. Finding himself on the marsh,he began to trot around. But he smelled something familiar. He turned around. He saw his parents. Their eyes were glowing in a ominous blue color. He smiled,then wagged his tail. He ran towards them. But he ran through them. He watched them disapear. He hung his head low. But he felt something glimmer in his eye. He looked up. He saw a big shiny object. Whats that? He then heard a growl from around him. He blinked. A ground of wolves,covered in blood surrounded him. He gasped. Then stood up and growled. He then rammed through some of the wolves. But felt a large pain flow through his leg. He then woke up.
He found himself in his nest. He stood up,but fell back. He saw that his leg was bleeding. Was that a dream? It seemed so real. He sighed. But sat up. It was several hours since he slept. He looked outside the den. Its dusk.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Luna was sitting at the entrance of the camp waiting for the leader to return. She was like a statue. Her eyes were glazing at the path and her fur was slowly getting white. If she does not move soon she will become a snow wolf, but that didn't bother her much. She was really curious. She wanted to know what were they discussing and when will she and Blue become apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Looking at luna,he sighed. He glanced at his bleeding leg. What was that? Maybe luna might know. He turned to luna. He had never felt pain,since he was born with a disorder. He looked into Luna's deep eyes. Searching through the depths in anticipation. "Do you know what happend to my leg? Its bleeding,and i have no idea why." He dug his front paws into the marshy ground. What was that dream about? But kept his worry under a solum look.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Nightfeather looked around the camp, finally settling her eyes on Bluepup. Was that.. blood? It looked like he was bleeding, for some reason. She had made sure that nothing came into camp, though, so why would he be bleeding? The deputy stood and walked over to the young male. "Did you cut yourself on something, Bluepup?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Seeing nightfeather,he bit his lip. How do I explain the dream. He sighed and shook his head. "No,i was asleep. I don't know what happened." He swallowed the lump in his throat. But kept a solum look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Nightfeather sighed. Bluepup didn't look like he was being entirely truthful with her, and he had a wound on his leg. "Alright. I'm not a medicine wolf but we don't have one in the camp right now. Come with me," she said, walking toward the medicine den without waiting for a response from the pup. Medicine definitely wasn't one of her strengths, but she had seen medicine wolves treat wounds before. It didn't look that complicated.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:14 pm

He sighed. Then stood up. Limping after night feather looked at her. He just frowned. "Are you sure you know what your doing." He then shook his pelt. "I know you need cobwebs. And something to stop infection." He shrugged. But continued on to the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Nightfeather rolled her eyes. "It's either I help you without really knowing what to do, or we just let it bleed out and get infected, which would lead to Shadestar and Ravenpaw freaking out on the both of us when they come back. Which would you rather?" she asked, turning to face him. She had forgotten about infections. She thought Bluepup just needed cobwebs. Now that she thought about it, though, she faintly remembered some plant being used on her to stop infection.. what was it though? She thought it was yellow.. there were a lot of yellow plants, but that at least narrowed it down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Before Luna could answer Blue, Nightfeather appeared and helped Blue. Luna got up and shaked the snow off her fur. She followed them quickly. "Last time I saw Blue sleeping. Maybe this is some kind of a symbol."The pup suggested then looked at her friend's leg.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:57 pm

He narrowed his eyes at nightfeather. "I just thought you were deputy,not the medince wolf." He growled quietly. But kept on walking. Thinking to himself,what was that plant to stop infection? A gold color flashed through him mind. Something with gold in it. He glanced inside of the den. He saw a flower. "Marigold." He whispered. "Marigold stops infection." He then shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Nightfeather growled. "Again, would you rather I just let you bleed and get infected? Because I can do that if you don't want me to try and help," she said, though she did step toward the marigold. "I thought you were a pup, not the medicine wolf," she muttered, not loud enough for anyone to hear, before taking the flower into her mouth and chewing it up. Then, she carefully applied the poultice to Bluepup's wound, trying to make sure she didn't hurt him further. As she did, she wondered how medicine wolves managed to do this all the time. Then, with the poultice fully applied, she took some cobwebs and applied those to the wound as well. Stepping back, she looked down at Bluepup. "Any better?" she asked, hoping that she didn't make his condition worse.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:24 pm

He shrugged. "It's fine." He stood up. "I'm not a medince wolf,but my mother taught me a little about herbs." He gazed out onto camp. Not looking at the deputy. He knew that was what she was thinking. Since he already made that remark to her.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 am

Luna looked at Blue then returned to the entrance. She sat down and looked back. The camp was empty and really quiet. The pup sighed then glazed at the path out of the camp. She was willing to go to Riverclan and find out what are they doing but she knew it is dangerous and she will be punished. She started lagging tail nervously still looking in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Feeling Luna's gaze on him,he shook his pelt. "Thank you nightfeather." As he turned to her. "I'm going to the nursery now." He then stood up,and began limping towards the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Nightfeather simply nodded in reply to Bluepup as he turned away to return to the nursery. The female stood inside the medicine den for a moment longer, looking at all the plants. Really, how did the medicine wolves remember all of this? So many different plants, and they all did something different for a wolf. She shook her head and stepped out of the den, then walking to the middle of the camp. She hoped that Shadestar would return soon, and by the looks of it, Lunapup did too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next