Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:56 am

Blue kicked her off and got over her then nipped her ear playfully. Luna smiled as she licked Blue's muzzled tackling him with her tongue as she rolled over him. She jumped off and smiled to Silent who just came over. He nudget her with his nose as she smiled. "Hello there Silent." she said then turned around and jumped over Blue again. "Bluestar give up or Lunalight will slay you." she said trying to look like a real warrior. She chuckled then nipped his ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Shadestar watched as the old-RiverClan wolf disappeared out of camp as quickly as he had come. Nodding to Ravenpaw, his eyes filled with worry at the mention of Lightdawn, he quickly walked into his den and sat down. "When was the last time you saw her?" He asked quietly. It wasn't like Lightdawn to just disappear for no reason. "Also I agree about the camp. Without one we would never be united. I just don't know where it could be unless we placed it at the Fourtrees which could never happen as we all know."
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Grinning,laying on the ground,he thought for a second. He then lifted his tail,and began to tickle her. "I will tickle you till you let me go,and then you will have to surrender." He then chuckled,and contiued to tickle luna,which was above him.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Luna felt Blue's tail tickling her and no matter how hard she tried not to let go of his ear at the end she let go. The pup rolled over with him in the snow as her fur became white. Now she looked like a snowflake. She chuckled as she touched Blue's muzzle with her paw gently looking at him. "One day Bluestar, one day you'll see how strong is the greatest warrior known as Lunalight." It was fun pretending like that though she knew that one day she will really become a great warrior and if Blue become a leader she would sure be by his side.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Chuckling,he grinned. Hearing his belly rumble he flicked his ears. "You hungry? I am,apparently." Glancing at the fresh-kill pile,he blinked.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Luna frowned then tilted her head saying quietly "well, perhaps at the old shadowclan and riverclan border we could make the camp there?" she tilted her head and said "and Fangpaw is going to become a warrior soon, you could give him lunapup" her eyes glittered as she mentioned "lightdawn seemed troubled by her dream at the moonstone, also i have not seen foxheart in a moon as well" the gentle troubled fae flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:04 am

Blue was hungry so he went by the fresh kill pile. Luna smiled then looked at the leader's den. She decided to go and talk with him. The pup troted to the leader's den and stopped front of the entrance. "Shadestar, Shadestar.." she called his name.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Shadestar sighed, listening to Ravenpaw's words. "Yes, perhaps that could be arranged. I'll have to go over to RiverClan camp and discuss it with Graystar soon." He pondered the thought, so his ears were still perked towards the Medicine Wolf. "Yes, that could work. Though if Bluepup behaves himself he should become an apprentice first. His ceremony is overdue." The leader noticed Ravenpaw's strange look when mentioned Fangpaw but ignored it.

At the mention of Lightdawn, Shadestar's golden eyes immediately turned to catch Ravenpaw's look. "It must be something important.." he murmured, "Though she wouldn't just leave without telling me... I don't know where she would go... Do you know what the prophecy was? When I meet with Graystar I will speak to her about Foxheart. If Lightdawn does not return and Foxheart remains missing, you may have to become the full Medicine Wolf of StormClan." He blinked as he heard a soft voice calling for him. Shadestar recognized it as Lunapup's. "Speak to me later." he said, annoyed at the interruption.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 6:20 pm

"Speak to me later"-snapped Shadestar. Luna's ears lowered. "Yes leader.." said Luna. It seams the leader had more important things so the pup got up and walked to her friend. Blue was still at the fresh-kill pile. Luna sat near him as she tried not to frown. She really had to speak with Shade about this but she had to leave it for later.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:13 am

Ravenpaw nodded and flicked her tail she said softly "do you wish for me to go with you when you travel to the other stormclan camp?" her eyes glittered gently the two clans had to become one so they could both survive. the elegant female gently swished her tail over her heels and glanced up at the larger wolf. her midnight blue eyes were gentle and kind.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

Glancing at the leaders den,he sighed. Then walking to the fresh-kill pile,he took a rabbit. Sitting down,he ate his prey. Seeing luna come back,he nudged the rabbit towards her. His bloodied muzzle,still dripping with blood. "You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:01 am

At Lunapup's sad reply Shadestar even felt some remorse for snapping at the poor thing, yet allowed it to go back to the fresh kill pile. "I suppose you will have to so we can discuss everything with Graystar. But yet I still fear that the pups will cause some trouble while we are gone, as they are apt to do. I suppose if we leave Nightfeather here everything will be fine, she seems to keep them in line." The leader replied thoughtfully. "Though if we move camp we will have to travel soon anyway. I think talking to Graystar sooner rather than later is the best idea. Then of course I must speak to Russetstar about some important things as well. I could make the pups apprentices now, but I don't have the warriors to do so at the moment. Perhaps the ceremonies could wait until after we travel to the old RiverClan camp? I can tell the pups to be on their best behavior or they won't get their ceremony. That will probably keep them in line. Or maybe we should take them so they can be given mentors there?" This time soon after the gathering would be a very important one- for StormClan as well as WindClan surely. ThunderClan and SunClan now resided in the furthest reaches of his mind. He didn't have to worry about them right now. This was the first time that had ever occurred and it surprised him slightly. The feeling left him satisfied that he did the best for his Clan. Of course he must remain vigilant, though, and not become 'too big to fail' or everything could come crashing down.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

Ravenpaw nodded at shadestars thoughtfull words she smiled and stood her delicate paws ssquishing into the dirt a little "shall we go then shadestar? the sooner we talk to Graystar the better" her midnight blue eyes glittered a little as well "the prophecy i said at the gathering we also need to talk about Shadestar" shuddering a little she licked her shoulder fur.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:03 am

Blue nudged the rabbit which he was eating to Luna asking if she is hungry. "No thank you, I already ate one little fawn" she said with a soft voice. She laid beside her friend and placed her head on her paws. "I hope that soon we will become apprentices" she said as she lagged her tail slowly.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Shadestar nodded and stood up, shouldering his way out of the Leader's den. The den had been so much darker than the outside world that it took him a while to adjust. Looking over to Lunapup, he approached her as well as Bluepup. "I will be leaving the camp with Ravenpaw. We will be back soon. If you two behave well for Nightfeather, who is remaining at camp, you will become apprentices once I return. If you do not, then unfortunately one or both of you will have to wait longer and prove yourselves. I know one of you has waited long enough." His golden gaze glanced over towards Bluepup, "But no matter. Find Nightfeather and tell her she is in charge, Ravenpaw and i must leave now." With a parting look as if to say 'you better follow my orders' he turned and walked towards the entrance to camp. Sitting down in front of it, he waited for Ravenpaw.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Luna nodded on Shadestar's instructions. She waited for Blue to eat his rabbit and then they can both go to Nightfeather. An apprentice.. I never tought I will be one in the future 2 moons she tought. A smile lighted her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Nodding to shade,he felt strange. I thought i would have been so much happier. grinning,he quickly finished his rabbit. He then cleaned his pelt. Standing up,he shook out his pelt. Then padding to the warrior den,he flicked his tail,to signal luna to follow. Heading towards the warrior den,he sat down in front of nightfeather. "Hi night. You're in charge of camp while shade's gone." He then cleaned his coat. Seeing she was asleep,he growled. Seeing it didn't do anything,he nudged her roughly. "Wake up,you're in charge of camp while shade's gone."
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Nightfeather woke to a voice right in front of her, and then a nudge. She opened her eyes and looked at the one who woke her - Bluepup. She blinked a few times, and his words registered slowly in her brain. Shadestar left and.. she was in charge of the camp. "Okay. Out of the warriors' den, please," she said to Bluepup.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Nodding,he stepped out of the den. He then went into the nursery. Siting down,he glanced around camp. Staining his ears,he kept himself alert.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Now that Bluepup was out of her way, Nightfeather stepped out of the den and into the camp. Everything was peaceful, it wouldn't be too hard to be in control of it for a while. She wondered where Shadestar had gone. Probably the RiverClan camp to discuss things with Graystar again. She yawned. Hopefully he wouldn't be too long.. there were probably some ceremonies that had to be done soon.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Seeing nightfeather step out of the den,he grinned. Taking charge like a deputy. Mostly because she is deputy. He then chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Luna went in the nurcery and laid down in her nest. She made herself comfy then placed her head on her paws. Her ears twitched as she closed her eyes slowly. Luna was tired so she fell asleep fastly.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Seeing luna enter the nursery,he nodded to her. Then turning back to the entrance,he stood up. Padding towards the entrance,he sat down. A cold,crisp brezze blowing into his fur. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Ravenpaw padded over to shadestar and smiled faintly up at him, her fuzzy fur was fluffed out against the cold breeze. with a light twitch of her ears she said "well then, lets go" padding past him her black paws left pawprints in the deep snow. moving forward into a light trot she headed toward the other camp
#old riverclan camp#
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Nodding to raven,he glanced at shade. He then looked back towards the marsh. Seeing the fog settle in. He sighed.

(New post)
I wonder whats happening with the other clans, with all of this commotion. Besides riverclan of course,which has become stormclan with us,shadowclan. He then shuffled his paws. Pawing at the ground. Then feeling cold droplets on him fur. Its snowing,how nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next