Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue39/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 am

Fangpaw bounded in, and looked around the abandoned place. He could smell Ravenpaw here, but not exactly where. She wasn't in sight, and well that frustrated him. "Ravenpaw!" He shouted, looking in every direction possible but up. Fangpaw was worried. To show that, the apprentice's tail twitched and his ears flickered, along with a slight whimper every now and then. "Ravenpaw, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

Lifting her head she stuck her head out of the tree and stared around, "fangpaw? what are you doing here?" her face was a mask hiding all of her hurt and sadness that had happened to her. she missed lightdawn, she missed shadowclan, she missed knowing who she was.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue39/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:56 am

Looking up to see Ravenpaw, the apprentice relaxed. "What am I doing here? What are you doing up there?" He shouted. Sighing, the apprentice looked at the tree. He wasn't much of a climber, but might as well. Climbing up to where his friend was, Fangpaw joined her. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, seeing a glint of pain and hurt upon her expression.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 am

she flicked her ears and glanced at him "my puphood friend thinks im a blinking weirdo for starclans sake how ok do you think i am" she stared at fangpaw then shuffled over and buried her face in his shoulder, wanting to hide away from the world.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 am

Puphood friend think she's a weirdo? Where did this come from? "Where did you get that impression?" He asked again with the soft voice. When Ravenpaw pressed her muzzle into his flank, the apprentice sighed deeply. "Look, I bet they don't." He reassured with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:04 am

"silentpaw does" her eyes glittered with hurt she lifted her head and said "because im a medicine wolf im on the outskirts of the rest of the clan, i can never love nor have pups" her eyes glittered "but i have too many emotions..."
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 am

Fangpaw felt sorry for her, but he sighed and pulled away so that he could look at her face. "He doesn't think you're weird. Trust me, I was talking to him and he still wants to be your friend." Fangpaw told her with a smile. But the fact that Ravenpaw couldn't love is what got to him. "But I bet you're happy being a medicine wolf apprentice too. I mean, you chose to be one for a reason; right?" as much as it pained him to say that, he had too for Ravenpaw's sake.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:13 am

her midnight blue eyes filled with yearning "i cant love... but i do anyway" she murmured "i chose to be one because i healed shadestar when he lost his memory due to a bear" her eyes filled with tears as she whispered "i love you fangpaw"
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:19 am

Well that escalated quickly. Faster than he had anticipated. He was fine with the whole thing about losing memory, but he couldn't do anything about the love situation. Fangpaw was searching his mind for something to say or even do to try and calm her down. "I-" he began, at loss with his words. To be honest, he didn't even think for a moment in his life that Fangpaw would be capable of love. He really didn't. And when he did, it was a medicine wolf apprentice. Wasn't his luck fantastic. "I do too, Ravenpaw. But we both know we can't." it pained him to say so.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am

she nodded "i know" her eyes filled with pain, gently touching her nose to his she murmured "i dont know if i can bear this pain" she stared out over the land, a temptation in her eyes, a temptation to end it all.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 am

Fangpaw sighed. "Unless you're willing to give up your position, we're stuck this way. But I won't let you." The apprentice didn't know why he even brought it up in the first place. Looking out too, Fangpaw sighed. "But you know what? You're strong, and you can do this." Fangpaw wasn't so sure of himself. Ravenpaw had a clan to heal, and he had a clan to protect. The apprentice would have ever thought he would be in this predicament, but alas, he was. What to do.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:40 am

Ravenpaw sighed, "i would be a terrible warrior, i cant fight to save myself" her eyes glittered and she mumbled "shall we have this one night?" her face watched fangpaw with affection. her tail swished over the pineneedles in the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:44 am

His face softening at her suggestion of spending the night here, Fangpaw nodded. "Just tonight." Leaning closer towards Ravenpaw as a breeze of cold air flew into the hollow, the apprentice smiled and stared at the view. "If this tree falls or something.." He started, getting a little paranoid and trying to lift the mood to a much lighter and playful one.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 am

Ravenpaw giggled a little and said "it wont, its never been known to fall even in the most wild of storms" her eyes glittered with amusement at fangpaw. she nestled down and glanced up at him with a soft look on her features.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:52 am

Fangpaw tried to relax at that, but he couldn't bring himself to. "Okay.." He said hesitantly. The apprentice wanted to at least calm down enough so that he could enjoy the company for the night. Yawning, Fangpaw looked at Ravenpaw. Licking behind her ear, the male smiled. "You should sleep. It might be a long day considering that you want herbs with Silentpaw right?" Sure, he had overheard them. It was hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 am

Ravenpaws eyes glittered "no, i dont need silentpaws help, he is not considered my friend anymore" her eyes turned toward fangpaw and she said "if you want we could sleep in one of the other dens"
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 am

Eyes narrowing, the apprentice looked at Ravenpaw with his aquamarine eyes looking at her. "Why not?" He had thought that they were good friends, and now Ravenpaw didn't like him anymore? What? The apprentice then shook his head. He planned on staying in this tree if Ravenpaw wished.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 am

Ravenpaw shrugged "he spends all his time with lunapup and bluepup now" she frowned and snuggled close to fangpaw closing her eyes. the pretty medicine wolf began to drift off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:19 am

But that didn't mean she didn't need to be friends with him... But before he could have said anything, Ravenpaw had already drifted off to sleep. Sighing, Fangpaw rested his head on Ravenpaw's neck and also drifted off to a slumber.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:31 am

Silentpaw trotted into the old camp. He had heard a bit of the conversation between these two... and when he heard, "he is not considered my friend anymore." He just felt hurt. And he never even liked Bluepup. Lunapup was a friend but he protected her because she was smaller and easy to get picked on plus thats what friends do. Stick up for each other. He headed towards the tree he and Ravenpaw had found when they were younger. He saw Fangpaw and Ravenpaw sleeping. "Thanks alot." He said with even more hurt. Then he jumped out the tree and sat by the apprentice den he had stayed in, burrying his head in his paws.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm

The apprentice yawned as he awoke, and lifted his head from Ravenpaw's pelt and heard pawsteps in the camp. They were the only ones there as he last checked a while back. Silently creeping up, Fangpaw looke down at the abandoned camp and heard shuffling. Giving a small and gentle lick to Ravenpaw's head, he then wandered down the tree and headed to the apprentices den where he found Silentpaw with his head between his paws. "You okay?" Fangpaw asked with a concerned expression for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue3/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:14 am

Silentpaw did not reply. All he did was look up at Fangpaw with hurt in his eyes. He then sighed and rested his head on his paws again. "Nobody likes me." He muttered. He then looked away and when in the old apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Fangpaw looked at Silenpaw with a puzzled expression. Clearly he was a no one. "But I consider you as a frien-" He broke off as the apprentice went into the den. Wanting to give him some time, Fangpaw took a deep sigh and looked back up at the hollow. Ravenpaw was still asleep. Shrugging, the male walked out of the old ShadowClan camp and made his way back to the camp.

-StormClan camp-
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:07 am

Looking at the male he sighed. If he followed Ravenpaw would not consider him a friend any better. He looked at the den. But then who cares about what Ravenpaw thinks he thought. He then walked back to the den camp. Hope you find it good all by yourself. He thought again, looking at the tree.

- SC CAMP -

Last edited by Silentpaw on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Crystals : 159

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:26 am

Sheerpup stumbled into the old camp. She watched as Fangpaw left and shrugged. The pup saw Silentpaw and bundled over. "Hi Silentpaw!" She squeaked. "Are you okay?" She noticed how the apprentice looked subdued. "Do you want me to leave you alone too?" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next