Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Crystals : 139

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 am

Honeysplash in return to his flirtatious nature gave a aggreviated snort and retorted "heh, hiding emotions behind flirting? good job". her brown eyes watching him warily. her brown fur going flat as she allowed herself to relax. she said "unfortunatly for you Flirting is not an applicable form of defence against me". she also sat down and curled her tail over her paws. hiding their unique largeness.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue48/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:30 am

The male could not help but smile in amusement, she was good, able to pick out the underlying sadness in his eyes. But he was not hiding behind his flirtatious ways, this was as engrained into him as the colors on his pelt, he would flirt with any women he met, it was his happiness that was his mask. "I merely speak the truth my dear." he replied, " I do not hide behind the truth, my words may seem a little flowery, flirtatious as you will. But they are all sincere and come from the heart. " he watched her sit, his head cocking to one side as he noted she ignored his introduction. This one would be a rather hard case it seemed, no matter, he liked a good challenge. "So what brings such a lovely lady such as yourself into this old forgotten place?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue7/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:35 am

She raised her eyebrows and watched this male for several minutes, just as it seemed that the brown furred wolf was not going to reply she said. "to think, to decide. for it is obvious that the alliance of stormclan will not last forever, it will melt as the newleaf snows melt". she still kept her brown tail over her paws and said "you are wrong, i am not 'beautiful', i am the colour of dirt. and i belive that i am as dull as dirt, for philosophy and mending the weak are my hobbies"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue48/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue70/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:02 am

Apache's jaw fell open, for several seconds he was stunned into silence by this women's words. It pained him to hear her bash herself so freely, what was worse was that she believed every word that she said. A fire burst to life within his soul, shining fiercely in his eyes, he met her gaze steadily. When he spoke his voice held a passion match my few. " You are beautiful, a unique masterpiece that graces this world. You are the color of life, for without the soil beneath our feet the very trees you see towering over you could not exist, the ravishing beauty of this land cannot be within the earth beneath us. Prey would starve, nay we would not be able to exist without dirt. When I look upon you I see a majestic creature who's pelt reminds me of the stones formed by what you consider to be lowly dirt, a bolder so strong and unmoving. A thing one often uses to compliment a brave or strong wolf was once humble dirt, even the most dazzling of stones that seem to shine with an inner light were once nothing more then tiny grains of sand or earth. "

"My dear, you are amazing, stunning and unique, philosophy although many consider to be depressing and dual can lead one to ponder and understand so many mysteries in this world! A flash a lighting, the stars in the sky, even the simple melting and thawing of the earth can open one's mind to the true wonder of this world. To heal the weak and help the weak is as dull as a fire blazing through a dry forest, it is spectacular and dangerous, you put yourself at risk to help another, healers show a tenderness with the wolves they heal that is only matched by a mother's love for her pups, yet they have to be brave enough to tell another to shut up and let them work, unswayed by the personal opinions of their patience. " His eyes still blazed with the same passionate fire that they did when he had first began speaking, but as he stopped and considered her words about Stormclan that fire dimmed slightly. "Nothing lasts forever, even a great stone cannot stand against the weather. One day Stormclan will split, I just hope I do not live to see that day for it will be bloody and dark. "

"Now, might you give me the honor of knowing the name of such an enchanting maiden?" The light of happiness had returned to his eyes, this time as genuine as the words he had spoken earlier.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 am

She had listened gobsmacked as he had begun speaking about dirt, she flicked her ears back in slight affrontation. however she decided to give this wolf the benifit of the doubt. however when he spoke about her passion philosophy in such words her eyes glittered with intrest. he understood her wanting to know mroe about the world? she shrugged of more of his words though as she personally did belive in starclan, they were not the ones who had created the earth that her paws walked along. she wondered what this strange erratic male would say that Starclan did not make the world. he would probbaly name her blasphemous... then again he might now. she was caught up in this inner turmoil that was hidden behind a slightly interested face. she was jolted out of her rapid thoughts by a question [might you give me the honor of knowing the name of such an enchanting maiden?]. she blinked her brown eyes and said in a quiet tone "my name? it has changed three times in my life, from pup, to paw to splash" she allowed him to know the suffix of her name, she wondered who this wolf was he seemed to know the shadowclan area well. he must have been a shadowclan wolf, she said in a knowing tone "i doubt that stormclan will part in blood, it was a temporary truce for the winter, and as winter ends a clan will merge into two again. peacefully no doubt". her eyes glittered as she watched this male. she said in a soft voice "i have given you part of my name, the Prefix of which is Honey, since i have departed my name unto you, wouldnt it be polite to depart your name unto me?"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:28 am

He watched her change of expression with keen interest, the mention of philosophy seeming to catch her interest, so it seemed he had truly found a wolf you shared his views. This made him rather pleased, it wasn't often that he found another who shared a passion for questioning everything, even he found himself questioning how the stars were made and the earth came to be, Starclan never had such power, if they had they would do more to protect their clans, fire would not ravage forests, floods and droughts would never plague them. Twolegs would also not advance into their land, claiming the clan's territories for their own. Her listened intently when the mysterious women began speaking about her name, amused by the way she added suspense and intrigue to such a simple thing as her own name. It seemed he had distracted her from her looks, for now he would allow it to slide, he had spoken his peace earlier and would only rise to fight again if she were to attack herself once more. Honeysplash, so that was her Warrior. "A truly befitting name for one so gorgeous and mysterious as yourself." he replied. Dipping his head in a bow Apache answered the question she directed toward him. "Apachewind, that is my Warrior name, given to me by Shadestar."
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:34 am

"well met Apachewind". she didnt believe a word he had said about her looks. she was quite convinced that she shared the looks of a mole. dirty and gross. her black claws sunk into the earth alittle behind their tail barrier. she said "forgive me if my assumption is quite wrong but, am i right in guessing that you also enjoy philosophy?" she wasnt prepared to question him about Starclan yet. they had only just met yet Honeysplash found herself becoming well, interested in what this other wolf had to say. she moved her tail a little and continued watching him. her brown fur black in the dark evening. she flicked her ears hearing a few bats make their way out of their caves. she knew immediatly that this Apachewind wasnt like other wolves. none of them would have attempted to change her mind about her looks in the way that he did. it was merely a test she had put up for him to manuver around. however she did still have rather low self esteem as was warrented of a wolf of her age. and the sickening amount of happy couples around the camp had forced her out of it.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:55 am

He knew she was not convinced by his words, those who looked down upon themselves were never easy to buoy up, her confidence was a work in progress. But he was a patient wolf, able to sit for hours on end in a single position as he waited fro prey, or to work hard in boasting another's confidence day after day. He would continue to work to build her up until she is ready to take over the job, refining the magnificent creation she could become, if only she were to see it! He gave a smile at her compliment before considering her question deeply. "You are correct in assuming that I too am a philosopher of sorts." he replied. "Although I am merely a novice, but who isn't like unto a new born pup compared to the knowledge of Starclan." His tone was conversational, but underneath there was a tone that hinted to the women that he wished for her to reach the point or question she was trying to reach. He suspected what it was, but was careful to keep himself from making any assumptions, he would learn the answer in time; he always did.

His sharp ears picked out the sound of wings beating against air and the high pitched squeak of the bat's calls. It had grown dark rather quickly, if it weren't for his keen eyesight he would not be able to see this women in the darkness. Cloaked in brown she blended into the shadows in a way a pure black figure could not, for shadows were not pure darkness, for in the world shadows were rarely pure black. Rather they were various hues of blues and grays, because of this black stood out against the night, because of this a wolf's pelt was never a pure black, even though it looked as if it was, it was always a shade created by nature that allowed a wolf to blend into the darkness with ease.

It was truly fascinating what one could learn simply by observing, the male had often guessed at the structure of an ant colony deep beneath the earth simply by studying the trails they carved in the wood of fallen trees. In much the same manner he would try to create a picture of the deeper parts of the river by studying the bank, shallows, and smaller streams. The world had so many amazing mysteries, so many intricate details he couldn't even begin the fathom. But that didn't stop him from trying to understand the inner workings of the universe, perhaps one day he would be gifted with such knowledge when he joined the Spirits of his ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 am

Honeysplash carefully arranged her face into one of calm and intrest, she opened her maw and said "i belive that two legs are smarter than our canid brothers and sisters give them credit for. they have clans of their own to raise their pups, they create the monsters and seem to be able to control them. their paws have five toes and are much more dextourus than ours. they can hold things in their paws much better than we can." she waited patiently for the other philosopher to reply. she was merely testing this wolf wanting to know what he believed in. if he gave her the awnser that many other wolves had she would have to make polite conversation and leave. yet a part of her whispered that he wouldnt give her the usual awnser. if anything this wolf seemed long winded. yet... she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 am

Apache sat for a moment considering the female's words, mulling each and every section over in his mind. When he finally answered his face was straight and calm. "I believe you are correct." It was a simple reply, far to simple for Apache, it had to be elaborated upon! "I have traveled around far more then a wolf of a clan does in their entire life, I have seen the twoleg dens that tower over even trees at times. I've also seen the great paths they spread out over river to allow their monsters to cross. I have even seen a place where they have constructed towering objects that move and shift in unnatural ways, they can bring light when there is darkness and command fire for their entertainment. A wolf could never do such things, many haven't even consider it, calling it impossible when another is brave enough to mention it. " His tail twitched as he immersed himself in the conversation, never before had he been able to express his observations and ponderings, no one would have put up with it, until now. he had found a kindred spirit in this wolf who sat before him, the idea thrilled him and he posed a question of his own. The one he believe was laying underneath the surface of this intoxicating creature. "What are your thoughts on Starclan?" His tone conveyed his curiosity, he was not afraid to be rejected or accused of atheism. He believed in the ancestral spirits full-heartedly, he knew they watched over the clans and spoke to their leaders and medicine wolves, but he did not believe they were all powerful as some wolves did.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:37 am

Honeysplash twitched her ears in slight shock, had he guessed that she was about to ask him that same question. she thought about it carefully then opened her maw to reply in her delicate yet strong yet even calm tones. for her voice was never a simple tone, it had as many tones in one as a bird does as it sings. she said "i believe in starclan, that is not to be doubted. yet i do not believe that they have the power they claim. i have been inside two leg nests, they have strange boxes that play things from far away. not even starclan can do that, all starclan can do is send out medicine wolves cryptic messages and our leaders omens. it is the wolves ourselves who do the things that change the path of fate". after this long reponse, well for her it was to be considered long. she usually only had short light scentances. the side that she was showing Apachewind was one that noone had ever seen before. she licked her nose then asked the same question that he had asked her "what is your opinion of starclan Apachewind?"
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:48 am

He gave a nod, he suspected as much. "My views are rather similar to yours, although I do not believe Starclan has ever told a leader or medicine wolf out right that they posses all power. It would go against the wisdom that obviously resides among their ranks, I believe the clan wolves have envisioned their ancestors as all powerful only the leaders would know the truth which they would probably not share with the clan in order to retain a positive spirit within the ranks. I too believe the Twolegs posses vast knwoledge, but I do not believe they have the power to see into the future, if they did why would I have witnessed one of their nests burn down. Surely they would be able to see a thing such as this, no they are mortal like us. Like us their step determine their own fate and the fate of others, Starclan is merely a guiding force, a guardian that cannot tell a clan of a problem out right. To be able to solve the rhymes and riddles builds character and forces us to grow and evolve in mind, body and heart. If we were able to simply rely on Starclan to make everything alright we would not be the way we are, we would lose all independence and pride, we would never advance. These are my views of Starclan."

he watched Honeysplash, curious to see her reaction, she had already told him by her earlier surprise that this was indeed the question she had been wanting to ask him. Now that he had answered her, what would she do? For the most part their beliefs were the same, but were there differences that would cause her offense. "You have a keen mind Honeysplash, obviously there is more to you then just your looks."
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:58 am

she replied in her own way "it is wrong for wolves to think of them as all powerful creatures, for when things go wrong who will they blame? starclan. it is unfair". she blinked her eyes and said dryly "thanks, thats the first compliment i will ever accept". she stood and stretched watching the stars for a couple of minutes she said. "i am hesitant to return to the slight suppression of clan life. where warriors like you or i cannot express our belifes. she dipped her head then padded over to a nother den. the apprentices den, she padded inside and curled up within. her pelt all but vanishing in the dusky depths. her brown eyes glittered a little and they could just be made out. they watched apachewind like a fox watches her cubs. she blinked her brown eyes and closed them in sleep.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:36 pm

"It is the leader's job to make sure such things do not happen, if we abandon Starclan we will surely fall apart." he replied simply, noting the tiredness that was seeping into his bones. His head shook slowly at Honey's next words. "You deserve far more then that simple compliment." He watched he stand, giving a nod of agreement to her next statement he wasn't ready to return to Stormclan either. He dipped his head in return to her, then watched her slip into the apprentice's den. Turning his gaze away Apache could feel her eyes watching him for several moments before Honeysplash finally drifted off to sleep. Although tired Apache did not return to the Warrior's den, instead he remained in the open ground gazing up at the thousands of stars that twinkled in the night sky like the diamonds he had compare Honey to. For many minutes he sat there in silence, searching the heavens for any sign that Starclan had witness their fateful meeting, finding none as he knew he would the large male settled down to sleep. Curling into a ball his bushy tail covering his nose the Warrior slept.

--Time lapse--

The song of a morning bird drew Apache from his sleep, lifting his head large jaws parting in a yawn, the male searched the camp with his eyes. The sun had yet to rise, only a pink sliver in the horizon told the male that it was to arrive soon. Standing he shook out his pelt, taking a deep breath of the crisp morning air. Morning was always his favorite time of the day, when the sun first peaks its head over the mountain. Everything is so soft and peaceful, and for a moment all the worries and cares are forgotten. Looking over at the den where Honeysplash had slept Apache headed for the camp entrance for a nice long walk along the border, if the female was still asleep within the den he did not want to disturb her. Yet he doubted she would be sleeping in, he wouldn't be the only one who heard the bird call.
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:06 pm

As soon as the birds melodious tune entered her ears her head was in the air and assessing the call for anything more than morning time. satisfied she stood and padded into the center clearing. she braced her paws on the frozen morning earth and stretched, yawning she noticed apachewind near the entrance to camp. she stood up straight again and snorted through her nose. her warm breath leaving her nose as pale steam. she paced over to him and said in her many toned voice "good morning apachewind... may i accompany you on this early morning walk". she glanced around noticing the winters cold breeze, she smiled faintly watching the pink sky. her brown eyes reflected it as she watched it, her eyes squinting a little as the top of the sun peeped over the distant highstones like a shy child.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Honeysplash's voice reached the male's years, causing him to turn. "I would be honored to have you accompany me." He replied, dipping his head and outstretching a fore paw in a flamboyant bow. Still remaining in his bowing state, Apache moved to the side of the entrance. "After you." He gestured with his paw, his eyes alight with the vigor of life. The birds sang brightly, welcoming the new day and a new possibly brighter future ahead. Taking another deep breath the male allowed such joyous thoughts to enter his heart, today was a new day!

-Sorry for it being short, I have a head ache-
Back to top Go down
Honeysplash
Young Warrior
Honeysplash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 am

(lol no problem apache)
Honeysplash smiled and inclined her head she said "i was thinking, Wolves and Twoleggeds could learn so much from each other, they could learn not to rush and we could learn new things". her eyes were alight with ideas and expression. She knew however that the two species would never get along. she whisked her brown tail and lead the way toward the thunderclan border. her ears swiveling around to listen to sounds. she had recently been thinking up ideas of perhaps setting up a secret area in the forest and using it as an experimentation place.
-thunderclan and stormclan border
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:52 pm

"I'd be honored to have you accompany me." He replied with a dip of his head. Gesturing for her go first Apache exited the camp behind Honey, his fluffy tail bobbing and waving with each step as he followed her to the Thunderclan border. The thought of becoming a traveling loner once again coming to his mind, if he had no ties to another clan would he be allowed to learn from the others? It was an entertaining thought, one he filed away for farther contemplation.

-To the TC and SC border-
Back to top Go down
Cougarpaw
Apprentice
Cougarpaw

Crystals : 51

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue11/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:18 am

Owlscreech limped up to his childhood home, he had been viciously attacked by a lone cougar as he had passed through the windclan plains, his wounds ached viciously. He had returned to the old camp as it was were he wanted to be buried, his golden eyes dulled with pain and bloodloss. He had lost far to much blood to be able to survive, a huge open gash on his throat. He however had at least sent the cougar off running. He dragged himself toward the old collapsing warrior den and curled up in it. He doubted that he would be found any time soon, he let out a sigh and closed his eyes. Tonight he would go and join starclan... he was glad to die, he had had a fufilling life and he would not be the one to give twistedpaw her medicine name. A broken sigh whispered out from the warrior medicine wolfs maw. His thoughts turned to lightdawn, would she welcome him in starclan? His thoughts turned to honeysplash and saddened he loved his sister with every fiber of his heart. He whispered hoarsely "live long and prosper sweet sister". With that last effort the old wolf drifted off, blackness swallowing him whole.

He stood looking down at his body, his paws now glittering with stars, his pelt shining with the brilliance of silverpelt. He blinked in suprise looking down at his defeated and blood besmirched corpse with slight sadness. Lifting up his heavy muzzle he looked around curiously. He almost jumped for joy as he saw his Father beside him, his father nudged him wordlessly and turned walking up through the sky. Owlscreech looked back for one last time silently wishing twistedpaw well before turning his back on the life he had known and journeyed up to starclan.

~owlscreeches end~
Back to top Go down
Matrixpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 67

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue5/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue8/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:14 am

Matrixpaw wandered into the area. He had no idea where he was, and he hadn't been assigned anyone to be his mentor. He peeked around at the rugged, abandoned area and shivered slightly. Curious, he stepped into the old leader's den and looked inside. There were some skeletons of deer and such there, but nothing else. He huffed as he exited the den and ventured into the warrior's den. There he saw the corpse of a dead wolf, one that hadn't been dead for too terribly long. He wondered if the wolf belonged to his clan and gave a small yelp. Wanting someone else to take care of this, he sat in front of the entrance to the den and howled. He would keep this up until someone came.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue8/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Twistedpaw slowly padded into the camp, noticing another apprentice howling nearby a den entrance. Nodding to him, the wolf padded towards the Warriors' Den, stopping at the entrance with shock. It couldn't be... it wasn't. Her amber eyes blinked once more as she looked again into the den. "Owlscreech?" She slightly murmured, padding into the den Matrixpaw was near. Her mentor, Owlscreech, had wounds; sniffing at his pelt they scented similar to that of something in WindClan. Though her amber eyes remained indifferent, she felt broken inside. "Owlscreech, come on. I'll- I'll go get some herbs." She murmured once more, stepping backwards. Her ears flattened against her gray pelt. She knew there was no way Owlscreech could be given herbs now; she knew there was nothing she'd be able to do. Twistedpaw slowly padded back over to where her once mentor was, pressing her nose into his fur. Had WindClan done this to him? She could scent some type of animal on him, and wondered if that had been the cause of his wounds. Sitting down where she was, she looked back at Matrixpaw and nodded, a silent way of thanking the other apprentice for notifying them of where Owlscreech was. She waited for Lightpaw to arrive, unaware of anything beyond the den.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Lightpaw bounded into the camp following the scent of Owlscreech. A howl rang through the she-wolf's ears.
i]Could that be Owlscreech howling for help?[/i] she thought. But this howl did not sound like Owlscreech's.
As soon as she stepped through the entrance, Lightpaw scented blood. And there was Owlscreech, laying on the ground, Twistedpaw beside him.
"No...." she said softly, not even acknowledging Matrixpaw out of her shock. She laid beside her mentor, a single tear ran down her cheek.
"He had given me the chance to be a medicine wolf apprentice....." she said softly, but the emotion in her eyes could not be read. She closed her eyes and let some tears spill out. She then opened her clouded eyes and stood up.
"Its up to us now..." she said a bit shakily before turning to Twistedpaw.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue8/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Twistedpaw flicked an ear as she heard Lightpaw come over. She faintly lifted her head as she heard Lightpaw say it was up to them. "He... he probably would have wanted to stay here." The gray apprentice murmured, although hardly any emotion could be heard in her voice. Softly, the apprentice began scooping out at the ground with her right paw, trying to use her other paws for balance. She nodded to Lightpaw, a silent way of saying she could help if she wanted. Once there was a large enough space, Twistedpaw grabbed onto Owlscreech's scruff, trying her best to move the wolf into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue15/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Lightpaw nodded to Twistedpaw in agreement although no words were spoken. The light brown she-wolf watched as Twistedpaw began digging. The small she-wolf lightly grasped Owlscreech's scruff and helped Twistedpaw place him down. After she finished she let out a soft sigh. Lightpaw wondered what would happen now, but stayed quiet in an understandable respect for Owlscreech.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Twistedpaw, together with Lightpaw, had placed Owlscreech into the ground. Slowly the apprentice padded into the medicine den, looking around for lavender or rosemary, and managed to find a small amount. She padded back, rubbing it into Owlscreech's pelt. Softly burrying him into the ground, the apprentice sighed. "Owlscreech, you were the best mentor ever." She whispered in a barely audible voice. Turning to Lightpaw to see if the apprentice had anything else to do, she wondered whether she should go to the Moonstone, to the Gathering, or to camp to help the pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next