Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue15/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Lightpaw stayed silent in respect for Owlscreech. She wanted to let Twistedpaw have her moment with her mentor. When she was finished, Lightpaw stepoed foward.
"You would've been a good mrntor." She said softly before backing up. She then turned to Twistedpaw.
"What happens now?" She asked simply, not meeting the she-wolf's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue8/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue15/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Twistedpaw got up to her paws as she heard Lightpaw. "I have to go to the Moonstone." She said without emotion. "If you want to go back to camp, you should either use juniper berries, mallow leaves, or watermint to help the pup. Juniper berries are purple, mallow smells like roses, and has three edges, watermint has many leaves." She said to the apprentice. "If she's in shock, you can give her one or two poppy seeds. Don't give her too much. If you need help, you can come to me or to the Gathering and ask another medicine wolf." She said to the apprentice. Quietly, she padded back out of the camp, and towards the Moonstone; she trusted Lightpaw would know what to do.

~Highstones~
Back to top Go down
Lightpaw
Medicine Wolf Apprentice

Crystals : 115

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue15/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Lightpaw gave a small nod. She memorized the names of the herbs and their descriptions in her head as Twistedpaw said them.
"Stay safe." She called out to Twistedpaw before turning back to camp.
-Stormclan Camp-
Back to top Go down
Matrixpaw
Apprentice

Crystals : 67

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue8/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Matrixpaw watched the two silently, unsure of what to do next. He had watched them bury their friend and mourn in silence and hadn't said a word. Now he wondered if he should leave them or stay by the deceased wolf's grave. Giving up, even though he ha no idea who this wolf was, he curled up in a ball beside the grave and stared down at it, giving his respects.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 pm

The brown fae arrived and stoped just on the entrance. A smile appeared on her muzzle. She loved this place, because it was her home. She still remembered how she played around as a pup and how much fun she had together with Bluestorm and Silentwhisper. The scent of her ex camp filled her lungs and made her ears twitch and tail flick. "This is the Old Shadowclan camp." the warrior said proudly. Luna turned to her apprentice and continued talking. "Not far ago the clans were four - Riverclan, Shadowclan, Thunderclan and Windclan. Because of some circumstances Riverclan and Shadowclan became Stormclan and the fourth place took Sunclan - a clan of traitors they called them." the she-wolf explained as she looked around and took a step forward, entering the camp slowly. "I am a Shadowclanner or well I was. Our leader is Shadestar, while Riverclan's Graystar. That is why Stormclan have two leaders - pretty wise and strong leaders if you ask me." the wolf added as she stoped in the middle of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Apprentice
Duskpaw

Crystals : 83

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue9/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:04 am

As Duskpaw listened to her mentor, her heart swelled with pride; even though her parents were born as Shadowclanners, Duskpaw was still proud of Stormclan, and the fact that it had two leaders only made her clan stronger. Duskpaw looks up to her mentor, “Why did Riverclan and Shadowclan join together?” She asks, her green eyes filled with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:38 am

Luna passed slowly by the old nursery, together with her apprentice. A question of her's made the brown fae look at her. "Well you know that winters are harsh for the clans. Less pray, alot of snow, cold weather. Riverclan and Shadowclan join together for the best of both clans, so most of the wolves are able to survive." the warrior explained. "Most of the wolves were pesimistic about this. They thought that this combination will fall apart. But look at us now. A strong and big clan." the she-wolf added. 
Lunalight and Duskpaw made a tour around the old camp when they suddenly appeared back to the entrance.
"I'm sure you'ld like to see the old Riverclan too, so let's pay a visit." the fae said in a friendly tone and flicked her tail in sign to follow.
Back to top Go down
Duskpaw
Apprentice
Duskpaw

Crystals : 83

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue4/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue9/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Duskpaw nodded with a smile, they were a big, strong, and proud clan; the best clan in the entire forest! She followed her mentor around the Old Shadowclan Camp; it was nice to see the place her parents grew up in. As they reach the entrance, Duskpaw follows her mentor out and bounds towards the Old Riverclan Camp.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Aurafrost walked up and sat down her sapphire eyes glinting with cold, she stretched and shook out the thick fur about her neck. her fur was beginning to thicken as the days were slowly growing longer. She lashed her tail annoyedly, what was up with all of the annoying wolves everywhere?
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/20Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:17 pm

A camp! But... this isn't Stormclan's... Gulping Dewpaw slowly looked towards the entrance and sniffed. This.. this is probably ShadowClans old camp!
she thought. I can stay here until... I figure out a way back to camp... Sighing she sat in the middle, not even realizing Aurafrost was there. "My mentor left me to find my way back to camp by myself. ... He, he will pay, one day..." The little demon's eyes flared with a unrecognizable fire as she snorted and lied down.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Aurafrost perked her ears and pinned her ears back, she stalked over to the apprentice and snarled "leave this place pup" her voice was cold and unforgiving. All she wanted in this starclan world was tobe just left alone. she felt the familiar ice freezing through her veins and smacked the apprentice harshly
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Dewpaw whirled around, growling at the warrior. "Speak for yourself!" she growled, slapping the warrior across the face with her paw. Her fur standing on-end she growled, unsheathing[I think] her claws. Preparing to defend herself from an attack the large evil apprentice smiled; she loved to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:09 pm

The warrior jerked back the slap of the apprentice missing she smirked coldly "i like your style kid, Shadestar should have made you my apprentice, i would have taught you the ways of wolves like us" her eyes shone darkly "the ways of ones who were never loved" the icy wolf gave of a cold aura her sapphire eyes staring down at the shorter wolf
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Dewpaw smirked as Aurafrost spoke, she allowed her fur to flatten. "That would've been lovely. Mind me I don't like my mentor that much, maybe I could ask and Shadestar might make you my mentor." Her amber eyes, that looked almost red, almost glowed in the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:24 am

The icy cold wolf nodded and said "first lesson, in a fight never give mercy, mercy is for weaker wolves like thunderclan or windclan. Make them cry and beg for mercy and only then think about it" her sapphire eyes glittered "the others will never understand how it feels to be like us, take it out in battle, taunt other clans whenever possible and if they step over the border even by mistake take it out of their hide"
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:46 am

Dewpaw felt an evil smirk come upon her face. Aurafrost was right - Dewpaw was never loved. She had been abandoned by her own mother, left out there to die. Dewpaw shuddered at the thought. Even Silkpaw, who had abandoned her when she was a pup, seemed to grow even farther away, if that was possible. Closer to him. Slowly she nodded at Aurafrost before she spoke. "What is the second lesson, if there is one?"
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 pm

"do you feel the ice flowing through your veins?" she asked "if yes it means that we are like scourge, unloved but great" her sapphire eyes glittered and she smirked "speak with ice in your words, trust noone but others with ice" her tail gave a cold flick
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue7/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm

"I do." The rather large apprentice smirked. She knew a bit about Scourge; he had killed Tigerstar, ripping his lives from him. "At least we believe in StarClan even if they abandoned us, so we cannot have the same doom to befall on us if we have a thirst of power." Smirking, she knew her chance would come soon. "Shadestar seems old; after Thunderpaw becomes a warrior I believe Snowstorm would become leader..." Then I can hop in and try to become deputy. Flawless, really. She was unloved but she wanted power - to be loved. To be looked up to, to be feared. To be great.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:10 pm

She stared into the apprentices eyes then nodded her own eyes glittering with approval "you will be great Dewpaw, you thirst for it so use everything in your power to become great even if it means killing to get there" her eyes glittered and she smirked faintly. She said "right first lets begin by properly fighting, no rules first one to shed blood wins" the blue wolf was harsh and cold. She was even more so as she had begun to realise her feelings for Reddust
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:21 pm

But first I'll have to get revenge on Silkpaw. ... Dewpaw nodded. She would be great. She would try to become closer to Snowstorm and hopefully... the rest would take place. Smiling devilishly she began circling Aurafrost. Allowing her eyes to stray to one side of the fae she secretly aimed for the other side with her paw. Quickly leaping out of the way, attempting to evade any oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Aurafrost was wily and used to that trick, she batted away Dewpaws paw and crouched down her sapphire eyes cold and not giving away any emotion. her tail twitched and she sprung forward like a snake, her back legs pushing her forward, her front legs were neatly tucked close to her chest while her jaws parted aiming to nip the apprentices ear
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Dewpaw barely dodged the attack, a small tuft of her fur being ripped in the process. It hurt but she didn't complain. Leaping into the air the apprentice aimed a blow to Auraforst's throat. If it hit it would only be hard enough to draw a bit of blood but not cause any serious injuries.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Aurafrost blinked jerking back the apprentices claws catching in her fur they both went down in a tumble of dirt and dust. Wriggling away she smiled coldly, she crouched down once more her tail moving like a snake in the dirt. She raked her claws along the dirt then huffed blowing it toward the apprentice, once satisfied that she was in a cloud of dust she leapt toward the dark figure aiming to knock her off her paws
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Dewpaw went down to the ground in a cloud of dust. Aurafrost had knocked her down onto her back after she had gotten up. Attempting to scrape her hind legs across the warrior's face she rolled onto her stomach. Whirling around she tried to use her front paws to make a nick in Aura's ear.

[Lame post]
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Aurafrost blinked as hindlegs scraped across her face, she shook her head slightly dizzy from the force of the blow. Her eyes glittered and she called "good good, enough for now" she sat down letting the apprentices claws nick her ear, sapphire eyes watched the apprentice as she said "you show promise kid, go to a border of windclan and patrol, i will soon be after you i just need to finish up here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next