Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+39
Brackenspirit
Frostpaw
Slyshadow
Honeysplash
Ripplestone
Blazestorm
Swiftstorm
Fernshade
Cougarpaw
Pinedusk
Dragonheart
Seapup
Clover
Hawk
Apachewind
Sparrowheart
Feathersoul
Silverstone
Kiwipaw
Dusktail
Skyfeather
Silktuft
Creekfire
Snowstorm
Coathonor
Magmafeather
Echopaw
Silverheart
Graystar
Ravensky
Lunalight
Fangclaw
Barkstripe
Nightfeather
Nightfall
Shadestar
Sheerpup
Silentwhisper
StarClan
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall.

(Found by Silentpaw, above den ideas by Silentpaw)
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:58 pm

"I'm just excited." He told his old mentor. He looked at Sheerpup. "Yes, i am. But like i told you earlier on i wont be getting an apprentice." He yawned slightly and looked at Bluepup who said something but ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:01 pm

He sighed. Laying down,he yawned. Glancing around the camp. He thought about where they would sleep. Where do we sleep? I mean there aren't any dens. He felt like doin something,but had to stay in camp.

(Just a suggestion. The leaders den could be a large tree,with a little den in its roots)
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Crystals : 159

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 pm

"Well I know that!" Sheerpup said indigantly. She shrugged, "But anyway, congratulations! Like I said before, apprentice or not, you'll still make a good warrior." Sheerpup started to bounce up and down.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm

( bluepup, shadestar has put the dens at the top ^ )
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:07 pm

Shaking his pelt,he felt the leaves crunch under him. He sighed. But stood up. He began to clean his coat. But glanced at a big pile of leaves. He looked at it oddly. But just shrugged.

(Oh ok)
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Silentpaw moved away from Shadestar and sat by the entrance. He was waiting for Fangpaw. He looked around for Lunapup. But no he could not see her yet.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

When Fangpaw arrived, he noticed that there were ShadowClan pups already in the clearing. That was fast. Making his way over to Silentpaw, the apprentice sat beside him. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked quietly, not wanting anyone else to hear. Hopefully Silentpaw knew what he was talking about. If not, then this could get awkward really fast.

As Fangpaw was waiting for a reply, he looked around the suitable camp. There were nice places to have as dens, and there were many pups around liking the entire new camp. Now it began to actually look like StormClan. As one. Sighing, the apprentice curled his fluffy tail around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Silentpaw looked at Fangpaw. "Nah, nothing." He said to Fangpaw. He would not admit he left out. He licked his paw and waited for Fangpaw's reply.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Narrowing his aquamarine eyes at the apprentice, Fangpaw didn't buy it. "Its not nothing. But if you don't want to tell me, I get it." He said that in a most respectful way, and shaking his pelt, the apprentice himself scanned the premises with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Sheerpup watched as a new wolf sat down beside Silentpaw. Guessing they wanted to be left alone, she took a step back and said, "Bye." Softly and turned away. She padded away a few meters and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Silentpaw looked at Fangpaw narrowing his eyes. "Its just..." He started. "Ravenpaw has you know, been ignoring me lately. We have been friends since we were born but i just feel left out." He said to his clanmate.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:24 pm

And just like that, Fangpaw sighed once again. "Oh, I didn't know this." Of course he didn't know about this, seeing as he was born as a Riverclan wolf, and he was a Shadowclan wolf. Did he feel bad about this? Not exactly. "Well if I were you I would go talk to her, and tell her. But I'm not trying to make you feel left out." It was nice to have another friend for once, mostly because his previous ones left. Fangpaw had decided to put that into the past and live in the present. But seeing a pup say bye, the apprentice twitched his ears. He just can;t make people happy.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Hearing silentpaw's words,he raised his eyebrows. He's been left out. He growled He seems to have everyone like him. Laying down his head,he sighed. "How will stormclan be? Will we survive leaf-bare?" He then noticed leaves fall from the tree. "Leaf-bare will soon be here. This was a bad time to make a new clan."
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:29 pm

"Its not your fault." Silentpaw said the wolf. "Its mines i guess. I've been too busy training and stuff. You can tell she likes you... in a way." He said chuckling to Fangpaw. His purple eyes glinted in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Sheerpup got up and started walking, trying to take in all of her surroundings at once. In her distraction, she nearly collided with Bluepup. She jumped back, startled. "Sorry." She sighs and turns to look for something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Hearing Bluepup's words made Fangpaw turn his head towards the pup. But as Silentpaw spoke again, Fangpaw nodded, and even felt a little embarrassed. Did she really? Shaking the thought away, Fangpaw sat back down. "Well, training is important..." Fangpaw clearly avoided his comment, for the obvious reasons. "And I consider you as a friend of mine, so I just don't want you to feel left out." Changing the subject seems as it was the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:35 pm

He stood back up. Shaking his pelt he sighed. "It's ok sheerpup." He flicked his ears at silent and fang. "Good luck to them both. The two lovers," he chuckled and whispered. But he sat back dwon. Wanting to hear more of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Silentpaw knew that Fangpaw was trying to change the subject. But as he was stubborn he tried to carry it on. "Seriously man. She into you." He then looked at Bluepup. "Stop listening to our conversation its private." He said to the pup.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Sheerpup dragged her gaze away from her surroundings and faced Bluepup. She let out a small laugh and jumped as Silentpaw called Bluepup out. She cast a guilty glance at Silentpaw but was at least glad she hadn't been eavesdropping on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Fangpaw made a face as Silentpaw directed their conversation back to the topic he was hoping to avoid. Looking behind him to see if Ravenpaw was coming, he sighed in relief as he heard nothing but the pups talking about them. "Well. Urm... I... Uh..." He was at loss for words, and as Silentpaw talked to the pups, Fangpaw thought about bolting the other way but didn't. "I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:42 pm

"Shes trying to be loyal and as a medicine wolf apprentice, trying to keep her word. But seriously man." He said to him. "Seriously." He repeated. He looked at Sheerpup and nodded at her.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Sheerpup shuffled her paws on the ground. "I'll see you around Bluepup." She says then pads slowly away toward the nursery. She was confused. 'Everyone here has friends, some are nice to me but are they my friends?' She wondered gloomily.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:48 pm

He nodded to sheer,then padded away from the conversation. Let them solve their problems. He sighed,then yawned. Walking down to a pile of leaves,he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Luna arrived quite late in the new camp. Most of the wolves she knew so it was fine for her. She sat somewhere in the middle of the camp and looked around carefully. She did not know that place and she was not curious at all.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Fangpaw knew it was wrong, he knew that he shouldn't have, and now he's putting her role in jeopardy. "I know it's wrong..." He trailed off, and flattening his ears against his head then rested his head on his paws. "Is it that obvious?" Fangpaw didn't move his head to look at his friend, instead he'll just wait for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next