Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+39
Brackenspirit
Frostpaw
Slyshadow
Honeysplash
Ripplestone
Blazestorm
Swiftstorm
Fernshade
Cougarpaw
Pinedusk
Dragonheart
Seapup
Clover
Hawk
Apachewind
Sparrowheart
Feathersoul
Silverstone
Kiwipaw
Dusktail
Skyfeather
Silktuft
Creekfire
Snowstorm
Coathonor
Magmafeather
Echopaw
Silverheart
Graystar
Ravensky
Lunalight
Fangclaw
Barkstripe
Nightfeather
Nightfall
Shadestar
Sheerpup
Silentwhisper
StarClan
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

The StormClan camp is surrounded by prickly bushes and is well protected against outsiders. It is in the middle of a forest, a cross between ShadowClan and RiverClan camps. The nature of this causes the camp to become misty on particularly humid days. The leader's den are two big rocks that balance each other, creating a tunnel which is relatively large in nature. Plant matter hangs over the entrance and shields the inside from view. The elder's den is a large thorn bush, hollowed in the inside for comfort. It is well protected. The warriors den is an abandoned fox den which lost the scent of its previous owners long ago. The den has been expanded further by its new warrior inhabitants and is large enough for all of the warriors of the Clan. Beside this den is the apprentices den, which is a tree trunk which had fallen over long ago in a storm and over time was hollowed out by the elements. The nursery is similar to the Elder's den, as it is well protected by thorns and has a secure wall.

(Found by Silentpaw, above den ideas by Silentpaw)
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Crystals : 159

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Sheerpup sat down at the entrance of the new nursery. She shrugged and watched as a leaf flitted past her nose. She dabbed at it lazily and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:04 pm

He sighed,and saw luna. He grinned. Flicking his tail,he beckoned her to join him. He felt bored,but just shrugged. Shaking his pelt. He saw the dust fly past.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Sheerpup sighed and yawned. She was tired. She stepped into the new nursery and laid down on a mossy nest. She sight happily and fell sleep.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Seeing sheerpup enter the nursery,he shrugged. I wonder when shade will announce the ceremony? He glanced at shade,but then looked back at the entrance. "So this is our new camp." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sheerpup
Pup
Sheerpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Sheerpup flicked hervears andnrolled around in her sleep. Unable to get comfortable, she got up and stepped out of the nursery. She felt the breeze blow through her fur. 'Pup fur.' She thought resentfully. She padded towards the elders den then veered toward the camp entrance. She didn't plan on leaving, but she felt as if she were closer to freedom there.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Luna joint Blue. It seems he kinda liked it here. When he said that this is our new camp Luna tried to smile though she was not happy at all. "Yeah it is.." She looked at the entrance. It wasn't that bad at all but still it wasn't the place she was born. She felt the snow under her paws and the breeze through her fur.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm

He sighed. He knew how she felt a new camp and clan all of a sudden. He flicked his tail. "I know this is different,but we can't really go against Shadestar. You know what the warrior code says." He flicked his tail. "The leader's word is law."
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue11/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Blue was right and Luna was not planning on going against her leader. "Yeah I know but I still can't accept it, but I'll try.."she said as she smiled to him. She wrapped her tail around herself as she looked around. She noticed the apprentice den. "Soon we will rest there ya know.." she said still looking at the den with a smile on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 pm

He nodded. "Yeah,I wonder who are mentors are going to be?" He then remembered about Lightningflash. "But if you want Lightningflash,you better tell Shade soon." He chuckled. "When is Shade are going to announce the ceremony or when we go to the gathering." He had it noticed the full moon rising from the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Luna nodded then looked at the rising moon. It was beautiful. Luna saw Shade. Maybe it's time to ask him. SHe got up and walked near him. "Shade.." she started with a calm and quiet voice. "Um can I ask you something..?'' she said as she looked right into the leader's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:27 pm

He grinned. Good luck. Laying back down,he yawned. Gazing at the moon,he howled. He felt the wind ruffle his fur,but just shrugged it off. Starclan,be with us this leaf-bare. He prayed and howled.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/40StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Ravenpaw padded into camp her eyes sad, her midnight blue eyes glanced over to silentpaw and sat down beside him. glancing at him she said quietly "silentpaw do you want to go on a hunting trip with me?" her eyes glanced away "i also need some help with finding herbs" she shook out her fur.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Shadestar relaxed slightly and sat down, put at ease now that the new camp was situated. The ShadowClan members seemed to have basically all but arrived. He watched closely as Lunapup approached him. "Yes what is it?" he asked in monotone. His tail flicked back and forth against the dirt of the camp as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Hearing ravenpaw's voice,he turned. Hmm,seems that raven is back. I wondered when she would get here. He chuckled,but then looked at shade. He was now talking to luna. "Good luck to her. I'm sure she'll be a little scared under his stare." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Once Ravenpaw had arrived, Fangpw gave her a sweet smile before padding away to let the two friends talk and have that herb/hunting trip. "I'll see you guys later!" He shouted over his shoulder before walking over to the group of pups talking and playing around. Seeing a pup- Lunapup was it? Talk to Shadestar, the apprentice listened in. He couldn't help it. 'I wonder what Lunapup's going to ask...'
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:51 am

The gray wolf entered the camp slowly, looking around. This was StormClan's new camp, where they'd all be. Graystar thought it looked nice, though she'd still miss RiverClan's camp, where she'd been at since she and her littermates were born. The alliance is for the best; besides, the old camps still are there, we're just not staying in them. The wolf thought to herself, and looked around at the dens in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 am

Gazing at the riverclan leader,he sighed. I should at least say hi. He then slowly padded up to the she-wolf. Sitting down,he bowed his head in respect. "Hello,since we're in the same clan,might as well know each others name." He bit his tongue. "Well i know you name,but you don't mine. I'm bluepup,nice to meet you." He flicked his tail.
Back to top Go down
Silverheart
Warrior
Silverheart

Crystals : 1812

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:38 am

Slipping into the new camp she drank in the new scent. It was a mixture of swamp and river. Cringing as she caught the foul odor of Shadowclan, but she would have to get used of it. Crawling towards the warrior den she nestled down in a mossy patch. Curling up she drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue39/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:32 am

Fangpaw was becoming anxious as Graystar stepped into camp. Now that it was merged into one, they should be holding the ceremonies soon. Wanting to go ask Graystar, the apprentice stopped short as a pup from Shadowclan walked up to his- their clan leader and tried to get noticed by her. Smiling, the apprentice then chuckled and instead made a U turn to the apprentice's den that was now situated next to the warrior's. Going in and seeing how empty and cold it was, Fangpaw sighed and told himself to get a new nest or drag his old one from the old camp to the new one tomorrow.

But sighing for now, the apprentice fell asleep curled up in a small corner of the den with his tail wrapped around his inner body.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:10 am

Since Luna had her leader's attention she decided to start. "Well I was wondering.. when I become an apprentice, can Lightningflash become my mentor?" she asked as she did not stop looking in his eyes. She hopped he will agree but even if he doesn't she has to accept his decision.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 am

Silentpaw was taken by suprise. Did she know he was just discussing that with Fangpaw? "She is psychic," he hissed to Fangpaw. "She knew i said that." He then turned to Ravenpaw. "Uh, sure." He told her. "After the ceremonies. And can Fangpaw come too?"
Back to top Go down
Nightfall
Young Warrior
Nightfall

Crystals : 95

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:46 am

Nightpup heard Shadestar's words. She chose to be quiet and huffed as he left. "Why must everyone be so outgoing in RiverClan..."she thought sielently to herself. She was a bit annoyed at everything and everyone at the moment. She took her anger out on another tree.
Back to top Go down
Echopaw
Apprentice
Echopaw

Crystals : 97

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6/10StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:03 pm

A large silver wolf struggled outside the camp enterence. Green eyes flashed as yet another vole fell from the grasp of her teeth; Foxheart growled and picked it back up, careful of the fish tucked under her chin. Finally she was able to enter the camp without dropping any prey; She padded around the other bodies and dropped her bounty in an area clear enough away from the others. Taking a paw she counted though the freshkill,"2.....4 voles....2....6..8 fish" The female growled yet again and raked her claws into the ground. The silver she-wolf sighed and started back toward the enterence,"Gotta go back to the old riverclan camp and get what I can from the herb storage" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/15StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Shadestar pondered Lunapup's question. "I haven't seen Lightningflash around yet. I'll tell you what, if she shows up before the ceremony she'll be your mentor. But if not you'll have a RiverClan warrior as your mentor." he replied. The leader was not expecting such a choice from a pup, for Lightningflash certainly had a prickly side that she wasn't afraid to show to anyone and everyone.

Last edited by Shadestar on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magmafeather
Senior Warrior
Magmafeather

Crystals : 600

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7/40StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100StormClan Camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Magmafeather entered the camp. He looked around. It was mostly a shadowclan-favoring camp, but the plant life was slightly riverclan. It didn't seem to be too bad. Still, he hoped that this alliance would vanish before long.

As Magmafeather sat down, he glanced at Shadestar. He had never had a chance to give the leader himself a proper punishment for disrespecting starclan during a gathering all those moons ago. It didn't matter much anymore, of course, and wouldn't be looking for an opportunity, but if the opportunity to fight Shadestar showed itself, he would take it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next