Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Berkshire Shopping District

Go down 
+12
Rockybolt
Storm
Samdy Friend
Tourmaline
Flip and Flick
Midnight
Sophie
Nightingale
Duke
Emeraldpup
Ashfur
Shadestar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/15Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where most of the stores in Hartford are located. These include small, family-owned stores as well as huge chain restaurants and supermarkets. Locals don't really like seeing stray dogs walking around here, and they'll be chased off on sight! Stores are located on the left and right with large parking lots and a large central street that branches off in several places.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Calla

Calla

Crystals : 171

Stats
Symbols:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Calla watched as Autumn tried to dodge her attack. She growled and twisted around when she saw her going for her leg and snapped jaws on her shoulder, jerking hard.
Back to top Go down
http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Crystals : 70

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Autumn heard the growl but turned too late. Calla's jaws were already grasping her shoulder. She did not bark or growl, but instead kicked up her hindlegs in an attempt to throw Calla off of her. Autumn then turned and went for Calla's leg again.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Calla lost her grip when Autumn kicked out. She leaped back and dodged her second attempt to get at her leg and snapped warning at her muzzle before leaping back a safe distance. The grolw had died from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Autumn panted as she glared up at Calla. What had she become? She had been ruthless in attacking this dog, injured or not. The Basenji slowly backed up.
"I do not care what you think of me. Considering what my home ws i might aswell have been a stray. She said, in a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Calla, panting, straightened to her full height and watched Autumn back away."Your keeping all these things inside of you, and it's screwing with your mind."She said as she took slow steps towards Autumn now."You need to accept what was and what is."Her voice was stern but she wasn't growling thought she was weary.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Autumn was now more calm, but wary of Calla. She looked up at the dog with a sadness and confusion in her eyes.
"How do i know i can trust you?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Calla paused at the look in her eyes."I may be harsh with you now, but you know, there are some things people just can't do anything about." She paused, continued with a nod."I have no family. I was born a stray but I take it one step at a time. I don't trust humans although I have to cope with them at points to survive. I leave the past in the past and look forward to a fresh new day. That's all there is to it."
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Autumn sighed. She listened to Calla's story. She had it bad too... just like Autumn.
"When i was younger... i was taken in by force by longpaws. They didnt have a lot, only what i provided them with. I wasnt well respected. The longpaw pups loved to play with me though. One day, the adult longpaws disapeared.... and other longpaws took the longpaw pups away. Then i found myself here." She explained quietly.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Calla sighed and sat on her haunches."I'm sorry this happened to you." Calla didn't know what else to say to her. She no longer felt anger or disdain. Only a sympathy which she herself had put it towards. What should she say next?
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:02 pm

"Its not your fault. I shouldnt be dwelling on the past..." she said, her ears pinned back. She also felt sorry for Calla, as she had obviously been through a lot herself.
"Im so sorry about what happened to you aswell." Autumn said simply.
"Maybe we can... start a new?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Calla shook her head."It's not something I can or should blame you for, I suppose."
She nodded at her question."Of course we can." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Autumn nodded at what Calla said next. She then smiled as she accepted her aplogy.
"Well then, im Autumn." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:47 pm

"Calla."She answered with a toothy smile. Then she went straight faced."Is your shoulder alright?"Calla was concerned she'd injured her badly.
Back to top Go down
Fawnfleck
Young Warrior

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Autumn smiled as Calla introduced herself again. She then heard the dog's question. Her shoulder? She had forgot all about it! She turned to look at her shoulder. It had a thick slice from where Calla's fangs had cut her shoulder.
"Nothing i can't handle." She said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Calla's expression faltered."I suppose the fight was a fluke?"Calla felt ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Tourmaline had looked up as she heard a dog's whine, and glanced around until spotting a person. The Australian Cattle Dog moved over to the edges of the buildings, hoping to stay out of sight; she didn't want to go to the animal shelter. After a few minutes, she looked up, deciding it alright to come out, and looked around as she noticed the dog who had whined earlier and another one fighting. She blinked in surprise, watching as they had both finished the fight. The dogs seemed to be speaking now, and Tourmaline watched from where she was, staying near the store.
Back to top Go down
Lunde

Lunde

Crystals : 21

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:26 pm

The small dog trotted out, her tail curled over her back, she kept a sharp eye out for any thing that might try to make a meal out of her. She was the size of a spaniel about 30 cm at the shoulder. Her odd six toed paws made little clicking sounds on the pavement. She bumped into an australian cattledog and backed up a little looking a little shy "Hei, jeg er ny på dette området, hva heter du? Jeg er Lunde, Min feil du sannsynligvis ikke snakker norsk?" her voice was shy yet fast as she jabbered out her words
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Tourmaline blinked in surprise as she felt another dog bump into her, and she glanced around until she spotted a smaller dog nearby. The dog was speaking in another language that she didn't recognize; although she thought she heard some sort of greeting in the other dog's first word as it sounded like 'hi'. The other dog spoke fast, although sounded a bit shy. Deciding not to show that she was annoyed by the dog bumping into her, she wondered what she could say. "Hi, I'm Tourmaline." The Australian Cattle Dog said in response; she wasn't sure how to answer the Norwegian Lundehund's questions.
Back to top Go down
Lunde

Lunde

Crystals : 21

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:43 pm

"Hyggelig å møte deg Tourmaline, ah akkurat du ikke snakker språket mitt, hmm jeg antar at jeg bør gå og finne noen som kan! Ser deg senere Tourmaline" With her ears flicked in a farewell the small dog turned and trotted off. Her tail curled over her spine with an excellent precision. Her small dark eyes alight with laughter
-the park
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Tourmaline listened as the other dog spoke in reply, trying to see if she could understand some of what she was saying; though she didn't understand much besides hearing her name. Nodding as the other dog left, Tourmaline padded forward, letting out a yawn. "Hmm... maybe I should find something to eat." The cattle dog murmured to herself, padding off to the park; she wasn't sure if there would be other dogs there, though she knew that she might be able to find food around the park.

~Park~
Back to top Go down
Calla

Calla

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:14 am

Calla blinked when she heard voices. She'd fallen asleep without knowing it and arose to her feet. Blinking again, Calla followed the scent to the park, feeling that she should address herself and apologize to the others for her rudeness.

Park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berkshire Shopping District
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: