Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Berkshire Shopping District

Go down 
+12
Rockybolt
Storm
Samdy Friend
Tourmaline
Flip and Flick
Midnight
Sophie
Nightingale
Duke
Emeraldpup
Ashfur
Shadestar
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where most of the stores in Hartford are located. These include small, family-owned stores as well as huge chain restaurants and supermarkets. Locals don't really like seeing stray dogs walking around here, and they'll be chased off on sight! Stores are located on the left and right with large parking lots and a large central street that branches off in several places.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 am

Midnight stared back.'Hmm.... You might have a point. I take it you aren't one of those soft overfed dogs then?'
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Crystals : 123

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:17 am

"im a street dog on these streets of gold" She smirked "to live from week to week you need techique so you practise every day. use your head and you'll survive" she stopped and sat down curious about this weird dog. she towered over him like she did most dogs.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 am

'What do you know about the Clans? You know, the ones who live in the forest? Have you ever seen them before?' Midnight lsy down and asked the other dog.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:27 am

"i have met some of them, i was walking on the border line of one of them and they began attacking me and my friend" her heart stopped, she hadnt seen calla since that day. "i twisted ones paw and gave them a solid fight before some dogs from the local pack appeared." the large ebony coloured female turned her anvil sized head away and stared over her shoulder at the shops. her jowls watered as she smelt some delecious scents.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 am

'So they are there.... I will go and see if I can join one of their Clans.' Midnight mused, rolling over. He didn't realise he had spoken out loud.
Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:41 am

She grunted how pathetic, she was free, on her own by herself. if she failed then she only had herself to blame. sick of the dog and his whims of the wolves she began walking along. her friend Sky had joined a clan, she had heard that he had become lower in rank because he was a dog. her ears twitched with annoyance. to many dogs around, she lay down next to a trash can. her eyeson the trash.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:46 am

'Oh shoot did I say that aloud?'Midnight thought. He had no idea why but he seemed to like her. 'But I don't even know her name!' he thought.

Back to top Go down
Nightingale

Nightingale

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:48 am

Nightingale reached up and stole a half eaten samwiche from the trash, she hungrily guzzled it and stood watching the setting sun. twitching her whipcord tail she turned. placing one paw then the next she began heading for home. the dump, to be sure it stunk but it was home. she was currently making a cosy den in the bushes near the dump
hart ford dump
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:16 am

Midnight ran in the direction of the forest.He glanced behind him. I hope I see her agin. Hethought. then without further hesitating, Midnight went into the forest.
windover moor
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Flip entered one of the alleyways closest to the pound, eager to put distance between her and it but reluctant to move too quickly and lose any other bodily fluids in the sickness that would follow strenuous activity. Soft conversations drifted out of newly-opened windows and the spring breeze wound through her fur. All together, it was a peaceful scene, but she was still wary of what--or who--could be hiding in and around the heaps of scraps. Dogs could be manageable, but an angry human would be a clear sign to turn tail and not risk her pelt for food any more than she already had today.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnikins.tumblr.com
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Noticing another dog in their mists Sophie shrugged. She watched the black dog leave. She sighed and noticed the white dog again. She stood up and glanced at her.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Flip stuck her nose hopefully into the crack under the lid of a silver trashcan only to pull away with a huff. The food inside had gone bad, and while that normally would have been no problem it had gone very, very bad. She blanched, letting her mouth sneer a bit in disgust. She looked up, hoping to find another source of food, but only seeing a spotted grey and white dog. They seemed friendly enough, but with all the others sure to be milling about, she decided she couldn't be too careful. She went back to her foraging, albeit more cautious of who might have already claimed the good spots.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16/20Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Seeing the dog ignore her,she raised her eyebrows. "Hey,you. Don't you remember me? Got chased by a dog catcher. Got caught,up and you tried to get us out." She flicked her ears. Not knowing it was the other dogs sibling.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:27 pm

(No, you actually got the right sibling this time! ;^D)

Flip startled at the sound of the dog's voice, hitting her head on the top of the can. "I-I.. uh.. She swallowed then chuckled nervously. "Yeah, I guess I tried. It didn't really work but.." she grimanced good-naturedly, "what are ya gonna do, huh?" She let her tail wag slightly and lowered her chin, wanting to appear nonthreatening and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

(Sorry,that was a little confusing.)
Sophie shrugged. Then sat up. "Umm,I don't know." She flicked grail and glanced around. "So,what takes you here?"
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Flip let her tail stop flicking back and forth. "Well, truth be told, I just kinda hungry? No real reason." She let her ears and tail drop, knowing she might be treading in dangerous territory. "If this is your scavenging grounds, I'll move along. I-I don't want any trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Relax. Its ok. I'm just a wanderer." She then sniffed.thinking about her brother,Cole. And the old farm she had. She blinked. And sat down. Gazing at the ground blankly.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Raj walked in front of stores, pausing here and there to look inside. The lights were brightly lit, in the dark night, dancing a show of lights upon his light colored pelt. He smiled, allowing his tongue to flop out. His hurt leg still coiled beneath him, maybe leaving hadn't been the best idea. He could care less though as he nosed around the shops, pushing his way through the few scattered people.
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Hearing paw-steps,Sophie twitched her ears. She just shut her eyes. Not wanting to cry. She sighed and laid down on her belly.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Flip gazed sympathetically down at Sophie, wanting to help but knowing her intrusion would not be a welcome one. As she turned to walk away, she heard a voice from down the alley. "Flip! Flip, there you are!" She turned in time to see her twin as he rounded the bend. The lights from the street brightened his back and silhouette, giving him a bright aura of colors.

"Flip! Where have you been? It's been ages!!" he said, his tail still stiff with anxiety. Flip laughed, "Well, I lost all the food I found. But I guess you came for takeout anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Sophie blinked and looked up. Only to see two identical wolves. She frowned. "Are you both..Related?" She blinked,bewildered.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:12 pm

The two stood shoulder to shoulder, completely indistinguishable. "No, we're complete strangers. I've never met her before in my life," Flick smiled, appearing as honest as possible. "Hello, my name is Flick, nice to meet you," he vigorously intoned towards Flip, who responded with equal energy. "Delighted, my good sir! Simply delighted!"
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:19 pm

Sophie smiled and shook her head. "Well,nice to meet you Flick." She chuckled and flicked her tail. She stood up and watch the two dogs. Playing along with their 'game'.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Tourmaline padded over to the shopping district, deciding to come here before going back to the barn. She padded along nearby the road, moving over by the stores whenever a car drove by. She stopped however as she heard other dogs talking, scenting a border collie she'd seen before. Growling, Tourmaline decided to stay where she was, and hopefully away from the border collie (Sophie) and the other dogs she was probably talking to. She didn't need to see a dog which had frustrated her before.
Back to top Go down
Flip and Flick

Flip and Flick

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:56 pm

"Yes, splendid! Spleeeeeeeeeeendid!" he replied, laughing heartily. "Simply marvelous!" He shoved Flip with his shoulder good-naturedly, who returned it twice as hard. "UFFfuuh-Why my good sir, what a swing you've got there!" Flip bowed deeply, "Aaah yes, thank you, sir!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Berkshire Shopping District   Berkshire Shopping District - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Berkshire Shopping District
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: Hartford-
Jump to: