Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Garelick Farm - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Garelick Farm

Go down 
+24
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
Direheart
Blazestorm
Firestar
Rockybolt
Yuri
Sky
Mattakki
Redpaw
Nightingale
Calla
Blackjack
Sophie
Feathersoul
Tourmaline
Duke
Amber
Toadpaw
Emeraldpup
Ashfur
Lucy
Shadestar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Outside the main central city is one of the last remaining farms near Hartford. It supplies the milk and dairy products to many of the stores in the Berkshire Shopping District, and many people also go there during Halloween for pumpkins and Christmas for their trees and apple cider. Acres upon acres of land is here for cows and horses and other animals. Chickens are kept in well-organized coops near the farmhouse, and there are many domesticated cats and house-dogs that reside here, protecting the livestock. A large barn is nearby the entrance where the livestock stay during the winter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Tourmaline nodded as she heard Ripplestone's first words; it appeared not all Clan wolves were kind, as the Australian Cattle Dog had suspected. She listened as Ripplestone continued, saying that SunClan had formed almost a year ago, and that it had been made for those who didn't fit anywhere else. Upon hearing Ripplestone's next comment, Tourmaline nodded once more. "I can understand what you mean about disliking water; I dislike, and kind of fear, swimming as well." She replied, her pelt slightly bristling as she thought of water. Shaking her head slightly, Tourmaline was about to continue when she heard an unfamiliar voice, and blinked. The cattle dog looked over to the newcomer, hearing him speak about buying new clothes; Tourmaline also heard him speak about having a party. "Er, hi; I'm Tourmaline." The dog replied, looking in between both Ripplestone and the other dog.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue18/30Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue59/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Ripplestone started a little as she watched the dog turn up, a quiet smile turned up her muzzle as she noticed the dogs trinkets. She glanced at Tourmaline and asked "are you considering joining a clan perhaps?" she was interested in the dog she seemed smart and not too careless. The dogs different colored eyes peaked her interest, she tilted her white fur was flat and calm.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Tourmaline looked back to Ripplestone as she heard the wolf speak, also listening in case the other dog would continue speaking as well. "Hmm... I guess I've considered joining a Clan before, I do have two questions though." Tourmaline started. "If I do join a Clan, would I get to keep my name, or would it change to the usual names Clan wolves have? Also, when I was younger my brother and I got lost from each other, if I ever do see him again, would it be alright for him to join... SunClan, was it, as well?" The cattle dog asked, her tone slightly curious as she waited to hear Ripplestone's answers.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue18/30Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue59/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:13 am

Ripplestone smiled in a warm way her cyan blue eyes were curious yet kind "of course your brother can join, Sunclan is always open to new comers, and if you really wanted to keep your name you may, I don't see anything wrong with it" her long fur lay down heavily on her skin and she tilted her head to the side black ears perked. She was curious about the cattle dog no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:10 am

Tourmaline nodded as Ripplestone mentioned her brother could join the Clan, and that she could keep her name if she wanted to. "Thank you then, Ripplestone; I suppose that I could consider joining SunClan, then." Tourmaline replied, her tone for once not careless. The Australian Cattle Dog noticed Ripplestone's curious look, and she wondered if the wolf had any more questions to ask of her. "You're not quite like all the other wolves I've met; I thought all Clan wolves were vicious and uncaring. I've certainly learned more about the Clans than I've known before; I think that... perhaps, I could join SunClan." Tourmaline added after some time and thought.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 5:14 am

Ripplestone shook her head "many in sunclan are quite open and caring, Fernshade may give you a bit of trouble shes quite stubborn and Lavaplume has a explosive temper but everyone gets along fine. Ive noticed that clan wolves prefer to act cruel and evil to normal dogs to make sure tha tonly the 'brave' join the clans" she rolled her cyan blue eyes "its complete codswallop, the point of the clans is to survive together" she stood and stretched her tail arching over her back "Come let us go then, Come on Stoatblaze you loveable lump" she called laughingly toward her mate.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Gentlestar followed their scent and smelled dogs, wolves, and blood. with alarm she ran to the weird smelling building that the smell was coming from and at the entrance called out to her clanmates. "Ripplestone...Stoatblaze...Direheart? are you okay, where you are guys?" she walked more into the den and saw Ripplestone and Stoatblaze and a dog. she found out that the blood was coming from Ripplestone, she looked to the dog and growled. she thought that the dog had hurt the former leader of sunclan.
Back to top Go down
Pandapup
Apprentice
Pandapup

Crystals : 46

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/10Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue5/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Ripplestone stood up and growled "hush Gentlestar, this dog has done nothing wrong" her cyan blue eyes were hard "this is Tourmaline, she wishes to join Sunclan, i was hurt by a peice of two leg rubbish" she glanced toward Tourmaline and her eyes softened she nodded then flicked her black ears at the leader. The leader would not harm this dog who seemed so kind.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/30Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Gentlestar right away relaxed, but was uneasy in their setting. " hello Tourmaline," she said with a tired smile. "And if you want to join the clan you may, I will do th ceremony when we get back home." "Ripplestone I'm so glad that you are alright it looks like the two legs haven't come this way yet. She said with relief. She looked around and saw that Dusktail was missing, " where is Dusktail?" She had a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 pm

"dusktail left to hunt, and Direheart went to patrol the stormclan border" she replied easily, her black tipped tail flicking uneasily. Her cyan blue eyes were calm but hid the feelings underneath, she appeared to be comfortable and she smiled at Tourmaline "it will be ok Tourmaline" she glanced at Gentlestar "she would like to keep her name, i don't see a problem with it do you?"
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/40Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue85/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Stoatblaze listened as he heard the cattle dog say something about joining SunClan; perhaps the dog could be a useful member to the Clan. Hearing Ripplestone speak to him, Stoatblaze nodded with a slight smile, getting up to his paws and padding over to where Ripplestone and the dog were speaking. Stoatblaze looked over towards Gentlestar in surprise as she came over and had growled at the dog, before Ripplestone had replied to the leader. Gentlestar had asked next where Dusktail had gone; Stoatblaze remembered that he'd gone off hunting, and Ripplestone had mentioned such as well. The orange-tan warrior looked over to each member of the group, waiting for someone to speak next.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/30Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue33/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Pinedusk trotted over towards the farm, padding after Gentlestar; his ears were perked as he listened to each sound he heard. The wolf wasn't used to being in such unfamiliar territory; he hadn't remembered ever being outside of any Clan territory before, besides in going to the Gathering. Pinedusk's pelt bristled as he caught scent of blood, and he looked around, wondering if someone had been injured. Hearing Gentlestar growl, Pinedusk quickly ran over to where she was, noticing two dogs nearby. He hadn't noticed Ripplestone or Stoatblaze at first, until he heard Ripplestone speak. He listened as his former mentor mentioned that one of the dogs was named Tourmaline, and that she wanted to join the Clan; Ripplestone also said she had been hurt. It appeared that Dusktail had gone out hunting, and Direheart had gone over to a border; besides for Ripplestone's injury, each wolf seemed to be alright. I do hope Ripplestone gets better, but at least most of the wolves were unharmed. Pinedusk thought to himself. His honey brown eyes looked over to the dog, before he glanced back over at Gentlestar, still listening to hear the cattle dog's response.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Gentlestar closed her eyes for a second before replying " I wish you guys had all stayed together, but you didn't know its okay. While you guys have been here the clans are in chaos, twolegs have been taking clan wolves. So far Aurorapaw has been taken from our clan. How long have they been gone?"
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Tourmaline nodded as Ripplestone had spoke at first, trying to remember the names 'Fernshade' and 'Lavaplume' in case she'd see those two wolves. Upon hearing an unfamiliar voice, Tourmaline's eyes narrowed, and she looked around as she tried to find the newcomer. Another wolf had appeared, and was now growling at her. Tourmaline flattened her ears, about to growl back before she heard Ripplestone address the wolf as Gentlestar, and also introduce herself to other wolf, saying that she wanted to join. Tourmaline nodded slightly, looking to Gentlestar as she had greeted her with a tired smile. "Hi... Gentlestar, was it? Thanks for letting me join the Clan." Tourmaline replied, wondering for a moment if the wolf was a leader before she heard mention of 'ceremonies'. The cattle dog wondered what that meant, before looking over to Ripplestone as she heard her speak with a smile. "Okay, Ripplestone." Tourmaline replied, her tone slightly quiet as she tried to see whether or not the new wolves were friendly as well. Upon hearing Ripplestone mention that the cattle dog had wanted to keep her name, Tourmaline nodded, looking over to Gentlestar to see if the wolf would allow it. She wasn't sure what Gentlestar had next, about Twolegs taking Clan wolves; Tourmaline wasn't exactly sure what a Twoleg was. She looked between the different wolves nearby, waiting for any to speak once more.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue40/40Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue85/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Stoatblaze listened as Gentlestar mentioned what had been happening in the Clans, his dark blue eyes widening as Gentlestar said that Twolegs had been taking wolves from the Clans. Aurorapaw had already been taken; was Rainheart alright, or even Ottersky? "Direheart left soon after we came to the barn; so he's been away for a while, I believe. Dusktail left more recently, though he went out hunting; it seems like he's been hunting for a long time." Stoatblaze replied; in the time the other warriors had been gone, already had the dog, Tourmaline, had time to learn about the Clans and be approved to join one.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:57 am

Gentlestar was really worried. "Alright well if they are not at camp when we return I will send out a search party for them, but I do hope they are alright. And Rainheart is safe." She said looking at Stoatblaze's worried face. She turned to the newest member, " I'm sorry that you are joining at a time like this, but hopefully this will all pass soon." " it's time to go home." She said leading the way back to the clans, her tail hung low to the ground. If she didn't get any sleep soon she was going to collapse.
- sunclan camp
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Stoatblaze nodded as Gentlestar spoke, nodding once more as Gentlestar mentioned that Rainheart was safe; he really did hope that Twolegs wouldn't take her as well. Soon after the leader had mentioned that it was time to go back to camp, and she padded off. Stoatblaze's dark blue eyes looked back to Ripplestone. "I suppose it's time to go back to camp; perhaps there could be some herbs there to help with your injury." The orange warrior said. "If you need help getting there, you could lean against me so that you don't fall." Stoatblaze added, waiting to hear Ripplestone's response or if she needed help or not before he started off back to camp.

~SunClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue25/30Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue33/100Garelick Farm - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:10 pm

The red warrior had listened as Gentlestar spoke to Ripplestone and Stoatblaze, telling them that Aurorapaw had been captured. It appeared that Direheart and Dusktail had been away for a while, from what Stoatblaze had said. Upon hearing Gentlestar say they it was time to go back to the camp cave, Pinedusk nodded, turning around and heading back in the direction of the camp. The warrior noticed that Gentlestar still seemed really tired; he hoped she'd be okay, and that Twolegs wouldn't surprise the wolves on the way back to SunClan. Are the Twolegs in this Twolegplace the same ones that are taking different wolves? Pinedusk wondered to himself, padding back to SunClan.

~SunClan camp~
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Tourmaline blinked as she heard the tan warrior, Stoatblaze, mention some names she hadn't heard before. The cattle dog also looked over towards the wolf known as Gentlestar as the leader spoke again, once more hearing an unfamiliar name; 'Rainheart'. I wonder if Clan names mean something. Tourmaline thought to herself; she only knew that warrior names consisted of two different words put together. She did hope she'd be able to keep her name, but if not, the dog supposed she could get used to it. Hearing Gentlestar speak towards her, Tourmaline's brown and blue eyes turned to the wolf, and she nodded at the leader's sentence. A few of the wolves had left after that, and Tourmaline turned to Ripplestone. "Thanks for telling me about the Clans." Tourmaline said, managing a slight smile before she padded after the others. The Australian Cattle Dog already knew that some of the wolves, including Ripplestone, could be friendly; but what about the others? Tourmaline wondered how the wolves would react upon seeing her, or how many wolves there even were. She made sure to follow behind the other wolves, not wanting to get lost. With a final glance towards the place she once knew as home, Tourmaline looked forward to the mountains in the nearby distance.

~SunClan Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garelick Farm
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9