Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Garelick Farm - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Garelick Farm

Go down 
+24
Dusktail
Ripplestone
Stoatblaze
Direheart
Blazestorm
Firestar
Rockybolt
Yuri
Sky
Mattakki
Redpaw
Nightingale
Calla
Blackjack
Sophie
Feathersoul
Tourmaline
Duke
Amber
Toadpaw
Emeraldpup
Ashfur
Lucy
Shadestar
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15/15Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Outside the main central city is one of the last remaining farms near Hartford. It supplies the milk and dairy products to many of the stores in the Berkshire Shopping District, and many people also go there during Halloween for pumpkins and Christmas for their trees and apple cider. Acres upon acres of land is here for cows and horses and other animals. Chickens are kept in well-organized coops near the farmhouse, and there are many domesticated cats and house-dogs that reside here, protecting the livestock. A large barn is nearby the entrance where the livestock stay during the winter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Crystals : 275

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/20Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 pm

"Alright! Wanna come too? More dogs the merrier!" She said, bounding off to the park. Her heart pounding.
_PARK_
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com/
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Crystals : 6

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:20 pm

The large male continued thinking, he began scratching out some words in the dust. his ears folded back and flicked forward constantly. he had smelt the scent of river on that wolf who went to the black femmes rescue. not that she needed rescuing, now a pack needed water. he wanted this pack to be like wolves but better, in every way. his ears flicked he would need someone to infiltrate the clans and see hwo they worked. so that way he could think up better ideas.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Raj skidded to a halt, he watched the dog with interest before padding up and speaking formally, "Ar you the one which has decided to make a pack with a small female?" Wel lto him she was small. He sat down, not exactly liking to speak to another male and have to look down upon them.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm

Sheogorath sat up and stared directly into this dogs eyes. the glint of insanity still sparkling there. he bared his teeth in his creepy smile and said "yes, the Khalasar pack, you looking to join fluffy?". he was never formal, he was insane and proud of it (CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEE). He flicked his large ears and said "if she has sent you here then you must have passed her tests. Welcome"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Raj raised a brow, not liking to be called "fluffy" he bared his teeth slightly. He snorted, "Test? I'm not going to take a test to join a pack of mutts." He himself had been bred well but he didn't know so he was just proud of himself he glared at the insane dog.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

"ooh independent are we? if you are independent then waddle of fluffy, in a khalasar you have to work your packmates. your mind has to be sharp and your heart sure". his ears flicked "whether you join or not dosent really bother me. but if you join you get companions who would watchyour pack even as you watch theirs"
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Raj flicked a big ear, this dog was weird in every way."Well I can guess as much. I just wanted to know if you needed help? With anything... But I'm not taking a test." He nodded to himself, he hated test. Tests tested his patience. His patience tested his self control.
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Tourmaline trotted to the farm. Her eyes focused on two others; the Alaskan malamute she had seen before, and another dog. Her nest which she'd made out of grass was alright, nearby the sides of one of the farms. She would be free to do what she wanted. The cattle dog padded over to the others, her ears back and her tail up in the air in dominance. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Sheogorath flicked his tongue out of his mouth and panted, he said quietly "you could help us by joining, but your ties to your new Khalasar will be tested every now and then, every thing is tested just like every thing changes". he reared up on his back paws before landing again.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Raj flattened his ears, and grumbled slightly but finally nodded. He just wanted to seewhat an insane and sort of insane dog could come up with for a pack. He looked at the female, the one from before and smiled bowing his head. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Lucy smiled. She had made it back from ThunderClan territory. She glanced around, surprised to see more dogs hanging around. She padded over to Sheogorath, as he was the only one who she halfway knew. "Hi!" the Yorkie yipped. "I don't believe we've properly met yet."
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

He chuckled slightly, "CHEEEEESE". he barked before he turned and stared off at the distant clan lands. he knew that his place was out there somewhere. the insanity faded from his eyes as he stood there strong and proud. his tail curled up and over his back. he was certianly capable of being a distinguished dominant. sheogorath said in his thick irish voice "I am Sheogorath"
Back to top Go down
Tourmaline

Tourmaline

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Tourmaline looked at one dog as he had said something about joining the pack and things changing. The malamute had grumbled a bit and nodded, before he had looked at her and smiled. "Hi." She started, though she didn't know the names of the other two dogs. Was it a logical idea to be joining a pack with dogs she didn't even know? Her tan pelt bristled as she heard another voice, and saw a yorkie had come over and was talking to the dog who seemed like a leader of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm

He grinned a little at the yorkie "ah yes, we were there at the murder of Adder". his eyes flashed with a dark and inanitc look. a look that showed if he met that wolf again he wouldnt hold back. he bared his teeth then hid them he glanced down at the yorkie. "planning to join The Khalasar as well madam?".
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Raj raised a brow,"sheogorath? Sheogorath... quite a mouthful." He smiled and bowed his head respectively, "I am Raj. that's it, Raj." He lied down yawning and looking at the dogs around him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Lucy's little stubby tail wagged at the random comments from Sheogorath. "Yes, please! I'm tired of being a pampered pure-breed! I want to be wild!"
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/20Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
Garelick Farm - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Garelick Farm - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Amber walked about slowly, seeing that the dogs were talking. "I have a quite simple name. It's Amber." She nodded at Raj and Sheogorath.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Sheogorath shrugged and saidd "i prefer my name to the name my mother bestowed apon me. Call me butch... if you want your intestines pulled out and used to strangle you". he was considering pulling the clans tails and lead his new pack through the clan lands. he gave his tail a thump of welcome at his fellow insanity buddy. he stood and stretched "this everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Lucy stayed close to Sheogorath. She was the smallest in the pack, and she felt safe standing next to the large male, even if he was slightly insane. She couldn't wait. What will being wild be like....?
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

Amber looked at Sheo, raising an eyebrow. "Um..." was all she said. "Sheo, could we find some territories? We do need a place to live, ya know." She winked while looking at all the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Sheogorath grinned down at the little dog and said "dont worry little one, i may be insane but i dont have fits of sporadic attacking". he flicked his tail and said to Lucy "ever show any intrest in learning about herbs? every pack needs a koalakeesi". seeing the blank faces at this word he sighed and said "healer?". hsi black eyes glittered with wisdom yet insanity.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 am

Raj shifted and shook his head. "I know about herbs... but I will not be a permanent koalawhatever you just said. I will help yes, if someone wishes to learn but ,if I may, I wish to be something else of service to your pack." Raj spoke deeply, like any dog his size but he spoke with respect recognizing that if he was to join he had to respect those above himself.
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:56 am

Lucy cocked her head to the side. "Herbs? I never really thought about it...I'm not sure yet." She liked having action, but mixing herbs and healing sounded interesting. She sat down again, licking the dirt from between her tiny but long claws, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Toadpaw
Pup
Toadpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:49 pm

He nodded and said "for now, we will stay here as there is warmth and shelter. later we will journey and attempt to find a good land for a wild dog pack. not a street dog pack". he flicked his tail and said "within our pack will be several ranks, The Khal and Khaleesi, thats Alphas. The betas, packmembers, Healers and Omegas". he twitched his ears and said "anyone within the pack may have a mate but you must get permission to have pups or your pups may be shunned to the lowest rank of Omega". He waited for questions.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Amber looked at the dogs, blinking. "We will have to find a territory. Who will find it?" she asked. She wasn't acting herself right now. After all, she WAS crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garelick Farm   Garelick Farm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garelick Farm
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next