Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
StormClan Camp - Page 23 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

StormClan Camp

Go down 
+49
Blackwidow
Bane
Silktuft
Nightsky
Silverstone
Silentwhisper
Dolphinpaw
Hawk
Sunblaze
Leopardpaw.
Feathersoul
Honeysplash
Cougarpaw
Silverheart
Grizzlypaw
Owlflight
Lunalight
Icepaw
Dracopaw
Whitestorm
Thrushheart
Barkclaw
Thunderpaw
Blackpup
Riverpup
Nightpup
Aurorapaw
Shadowclaw
Graystar
Morningsun
Ravenclaw
Lightpaw
Tornadopaw
Snowstorm
Crystalheart
Pandapup
Raven
Silkstream
Twistedfoot
Gentlestar
Creekfire
Dewstorm
Reddust
Mistheart
Shadestar
Fernshade
Mintpup
Bluepaw.
Minkpaw
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

After Redpaw led Swiftpaw to her nest, she smiled with appreciation. "Thank you," She woofed, before curling up in a fluffy cream-and-silver ball.
Swiftpaw had to admit, she seemed like a combination between a fox and a coyote. But she thought tht was unique about her; The fox build, and the coyote coloration.

(Gaaah I hate laptops!!! XU I might also go back on EFA; I'm in a place where the computer doesn't work, and I'm on my older brother's laptop. That happens to be very annoying.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:38 pm

[Really sorry for not replying sooner!]

Graystar's golden eyes glanced to Blackwidow as the other wolf spoke, hearing what she said. The strange object Lunalight and Lightpaw had found didn't appear to have come from a thunder-stick, or at least a typical thunder-stick, so she decided that it was likely the missing wolves hadn't been hunted. She really hoped so, at least. "I don't think the Twolegs are hunting us at the moment, I do hope that those taken are nearby, however." Graystar started, nodding as she heard what Snowstorm had replied. Perhaps it was true that the taken wolves were nearby? But why would Twolegs move the wolves in the first place? Graystar heard Bane speak up, and Shadowclaw had walked away. The gray-furred leader listened as Bane spoke, his voice similar to that of a mumble; Graystar did manage to hear most of what he had said however. She heard the word 'firearm', and tried to decide what that could have meant; perhaps another Twoleg object. "I really do hope that the Twolegs are kind, and not the ones that have come here previously," she paused as she thought once more of the Twolegs who had come in Newleaf, "however, I'm just not sure why Twolegs would want to interfere with wolves." Graystar said, her voice a murmur at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Twistedfoot padded into the camp, glad that she was no longer out in the forest. Besides the threat of Twolegs, she didn't like being around lightning. The dark gray wolf padded towards the Medicine Wolves' Den, shaking out the water from her pelt as she set down the leaf bundles she had brought with her. "I suppose I better put these herbs away." Twistedfoot muttered to herself, using a paw to place the herbs she'd collected back where they belonged. Yawning slightly once she'd finished, Twistedfoot sat down, her amber eyes glancing forward to see if Lightpaw had come back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Whitestorm
Warrior
Whitestorm

Crystals : 703

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue5/30StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue30/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:45 am

Whitestorm entered the wet camp, as. He yawned looking towards the leaders den seeing the new arrivals had got to camp. He saw Twistedfoot sitting alone under the shelter of her den. The white brute walked over to her. "Hey Twistedfoot how was your day out in the forest." Whitestorm said with a warm smile as he sat outside her den in the rain.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Crystals : 15

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Reddust stepped through the entrance,and gave himself a rough shake. The water spattered beside him,as he ran into the warrior's den. He shivered and stared out into the rain. He began to groom himself. Pushing the water out of his fur with his tongue. Reddust finished quickly and felt a bit warmer. He sighed and turned back tot he den. He curled up in his moss nest and slept. A tired look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dewstorm
Young Warrior

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue9/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Thunderpaw walked into the camp, a scowl on his face. He was worried, tired, and a bit angry. With all those expressions on his face he seemed "emotionless", or "grumpy". The rain - that were tiny, tiny drops of water that were freezing even though it was Greenleaf - wasn't as bad as he thought. It looks like there hasn't been any hunting for a while, he thought, looking at the fresh-kill pile. Look at it! I should've done some hunting, no doubt. So many blues(mistakes). Giving a small snort of displeasure, he walked over towards the walls of the camp. He didn't want to(he more than likely refused instead) go into the apprentices den. No, he was practically the only one there besides Leopardpaw.

Last edited by Dewstorm on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I failed at this coding e.e)
Back to top Go down
Silkstream
Young Warrior

Crystals : 157

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:12 am

Silkstream arrived at camp. She looked around before she spotted Thunderpaw. With a soft smile she padded up towards her friend and sat down.
"Hi." She said as she twictched her ears. Seeing the expression on his face she tilted her head slightly.
"Are you okay?" Silkstream asked, as she glanced at the entrance to see if Leopardpaw was back yet.
Back to top Go down
Minkpaw
Apprentice
Minkpaw

Crystals : 17

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue2/20StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Minkpup leapt out of the nursery in a flurry. She bounded around and yelped, "It's falling rivers! Amazing! I love it when it does this! FALLING RIVERS!" She leapt around, nipping at the water droplets. Multiple times had warriors and older wolves explain that the "Falling Rivers" was rain. But Minkpup insisted it was falling tiny rivers, so they learned to shrug it off. "Faaaaallliiinnnng tiiinnnyyy rivvveeeerrrssss!" Minkpup bounded around.
She was this hyper for a reason. Today, she found out that she was 5 moons old. One more moon and she becomes an apprentice. She will get to train! Yay! Minkpup lightened even more at the thought.
Eventually, the rain became harder. Minkpup fled into the shelter of the nursery."The rivers are getting faster and bigger! Oh no!"

Last edited by Minkpup on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue3/30StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue50/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Silentwhisper watched Minkpup closley and was simply amused by her excitement. He stretched and lay down on the mud beneath him. He hadn't seen Opalwing in a while and missed her company. He yawned and closed his eyes gently. He drifted off to sleep in a dream that he worked in a place called 'Keith's Kitchen'. He had weird dreams like this often.
Back to top Go down
Thunderpaw
Apprentice
Thunderpaw

Crystals : 7

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue5/20StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue7/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:52 pm

"Nothing." said Thunderpaw. He knew there was something wrong. Even though he had never met Bluepaw, he wanted to find her. He wanted to prove to the clan that he could become great. They utterly despised him. They hated him. And, sometimes, they spat teases at him. "Right now, I'm really the only apprentice besides Leopardpaw and Raven."
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue4/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue11/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:15 pm

Reddust twitched in his sleep. The thought of Blue over came his mind. He felt his neck grow hot and his breathing became labored. His eyes snapped open,and he shot up. Reddust closed his eyes and took deep breaths. Shes not dead...Thats not a real,shes wasn't killed... Reddust bit his lip. Or is she...? He shook his head and heaved himself up on quaking legs. He did his best to hide it. He stood in front of the weak drizzle,but his focus was on the apprentice den. The crinkles on his forehead deepened. She wasn't even a warrior... Red caught movement in the corner of his eye. He turned s head slowly and stared at Thunderpaw. ...He looks ambitious...Why? He didn't even meet Bluepaw. He narrowed his eyes. "Is he really that desperate...?" Red mumbled to himself?
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Crystals : 327

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Snowstorm glanced at the camp entrance, feeling relieved when seeing the wolves that had been outside of the camp return. He also stole a glance at the fresh-kill pile. It was terribly low. Once him and Graystar were done speaking to Blackwidow and Bane, and Graystar had finished speaking to Snowstorm, also when the rain stopped, he would arrange a hunting patrol, even though many wolves had just returned from patrols. The Clan needed food, and if they didn't hunt soon, their food supply would run out.
Back to top Go down
Twistedfoot
Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot

Crystals : 184

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue8/30StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue15/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Twistedfoot glanced up as she noticed Whitestorm walk over and sit next to her, and she nodded to her friend with a slight smile. "Hey Whitestorm, I suppose it was alright; at least until it started raining. Lightpaw and I managed to find most of the herbs we needed; I actually had almost lost some of the marigold when the wind blew it away." The dark gray wolf said at first. "Being honest, though, I was slightly worried that a fire would start as a result of lightning; even though I haven't seen fire before, the thought of it... I don't know... I suppose it kind of scares me." Twistedfoot added, her voice a quiet murmur so only Whitestorm, and potentially any nearby wolf, could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue30/30StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Blackwidow looked around and perked her ears forward as some of the wolves they had met by the two leg bridge arrived back at camp. she signed, and laid down where she was. Her paws hurt from all the walking that they had done to get here. and she was also hungry. " I not sure why then they would want to take your wolves. But is there a place we can sleep, and eat. we have had a very long journey." she gave a big yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mistheart

Mistheart

Crystals : 54

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue3/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue4/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:38 pm

A sadness that no one could possibly understand had overtaken Mistheart. She was depressed almost, for reasons unknown to the others. She herself could not even fully comprehend it, and she did not know the source. Her eyes slowly fell upon the camp, everyone was either excited or worried, that was everyone except her. She lay there, her course fur all matted as if she had not groomed it in days. Her head rested gently on her paws which were sprawled out in front of her. Her tail curled around her. She was untouchable, anyone who came near her got a fierce growl, anger, she was angry with herself.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw
Young Warrior
Ravenclaw

Crystals : 11
Location : Sitting in a field,face to face with a giant bronze dragon

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue7/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue8/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Ravenclaw walked through the drenched camp. He set down the fish he had onto the fresh-kill pile. He licked his mbz le and shook his pelt. Splattering mud and water around the camp. He sighed,finaly relieved of having to wait to shake his pelt. He muttered a curse at the rain and sat in the warrior's den. He took a seat by Reddust and started to groom himself. Spitting out the mud in his mouth every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Reddust
Young Warrior
Reddust

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:43 pm

Reddust shut his muzzle once Ravenclaw came to sit by him in the warrior's den. He sighed and noticed Mistheart sitting in the rain. He lifted his eyebrows in a question. He then called over to her. "Hey! You'll get sick if you just lay in the rain you know." He blinked in surprise when she replied with pretty much a growl. He rolled his eyes. "I was trying to help..." He muttered. Then he turned to retreat deeper into he warrior's den. He slipped into his nest and curled up. His eyes closed in thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Crystals : 3
Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Shadowclww growled at each wolf that came through the entrance. He finally gave up once he was drenched in the rain. He muttered a curse and shook his pelt. Though,it didn't really help. He walked over to the fresh-kill pile and picked up a vole. He then sat under a tree and shook his pelt again. He felt a bit warmer and dry. He decided to keep sitting and put the whole vole into his mouth at once. He chewed it up and swallowed. He licked his muzzle and yawned. He leaned into the tall plant and sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue12/40StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/40)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue70/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Snowstorm watched as Blackwidow lay down and said that she didn't know why the Twolegs would be taking the wolves. She then asked if there was a place to sleep and something to eat. He glanced at Graystar, then replied, "The fresh-kill pile is right over there. You may pick something from there. And as for a place to sleep, there is a warriors' den over there." He gestured toward the fresh-kill pile and the warriors' den as he spoke of them. "But the wolves in there might not be too welcoming. If you want, there are some other sheltered places around the camp, it's your decision." The white deputy looked up, squinting through the rain at the gray sky. What a gloomy day, he thought.

Last edited by Snowstorm on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Graystar's golden eyes glanced towards the camp entrance as most of the wolves on patrol began to return, and she looked back to Blackwidow as the other wolf spoke. Snowstorm had replied to her questions, and Graystar nodded to show that she agreed. "Feel free to have what you'd like from the fresh-kill pile, and you're welcome to stay in the Warriors' Den if you'd like, as Snowstorm said." She added, looking up at the sky as she noticed the rain. Graystar flicked her ears; she didn't really like rain, as it was sometimes accompanied by lightning and thunder. She heard a rumble of thunder in the distance, though shook her head slightly, trying her best to ignore the rain. Graystar looked back to Blackwidow and Bane as she waited to hear their responses; when they were settled into the camp, she would have to tell Snowstorm what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10/30StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue55/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Blackwidow nodded her head in thanks towards Graystar and Snowstorm. she then looked at Bane before going over to the fresh kill pile and picking up a fish and moving to a place that offered some shelter from the rain, and settled down to eat. she was really hungry and the fish was gone quickly. she then crossed her paws and fell asleep to the sound of the rain.

Dolphinpaw put her sparrow on the fresh kill pile. and then proceeded to clean her fur from all the mud that was on it. she then saw two strange wolves that she had never seen before. They didnt even smell like they were from the clans, she wondered if they were loners. she yawned and then went to the apprentice den and laid down and curled up. she quickly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Location : In the back of your mind. Lurking and waiting for the right chance to strike!

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue2/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue5/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:59 pm

Shadowclaw dozed off a bit. Till a protruding stick poked the side of his head. He growled and turned over. He spotted the new wolf that smelled of soil. He narrowed his golden eyes. [i]Crap...[i] She had finished a fish,and it was obvious with the fish bones on the dirt. He took a deep breath and sighed. Then turned over again. Setting a distance between him and that stick.
Back to top Go down
Snowstorm
Deputy
Snowstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 am

Snowstorm lowered his head again as Graystar spoke. When Blackwidow nodded to them, he nodded back and watched as she went over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a fish before bringing over to a sheltered spot and beginning to eat. He glanced at Graystar, still wondering what she wanted to speak to him about, then turned his gaze to Bane, waiting for a reaction from him. Snowstorm didn't really care about rain, though he didn't particularly like it. One reason was that it soaked his fur, pinning it down to his body and weighing him down as well. Although he was still very large, even without the fluff of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue13/10StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:41 pm

[Thunderpaw]
Thunderpaw growled as more crystal clear drops of water pounded onto his reddish-brown pelt. He shook his head, wiping a brown paw across his face. Where is there shelter from this rain? he thought, quickly scanning the camp for any available areas. He could see if Twistedfoot needed help, assuming she's in her den. Then, his amber eyes trailed towards a small overhang of brush in the corner of the camp. There, he thought, walking towards the small overhang. With a not-so-rested yawn, he laid his head on his muddy paws.
(Lame post)
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Silktuft
Warrior
Silktuft

Crystals : 264

Stats
Symbols:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue0/30StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)
Loyalty:
StormClan Camp - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue20/100StormClan Camp - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

One minute we had it all. Next our world began to fall. 
Silktuft, the Frosty Female
The white female slowly looked about the camp site as the rain fell on her coat. The clan was busy with activity as she blinked her eyes wisely. The female knew she was getting older and older by the second. Silktuft looked about the clearing as she wondered what she should do. She wondered where Swiftpaw was, and what she was doing. Honestly, she needed to to get her mind off of the apprentice. Swiftpaw was the bravest and most courageous apprentice she knew, and she knew that she come back to Stormclan to continue her training. Swiftly, she looked about the camp to see Shadowclaw across the clearing. Usually, since he had called her 'mouse-brain' before, she wouldn't ask him to come with her to look from prey... Silktuft slowly walked over to the brute and dipped her head to him. "Greetings, Shadowclaw. Would you want to join me to go hunting?" She stopped, shaking her tail loose.
[Two grumpy wolves together... this should be hilarious. xD]
Back to top Go down
Shadowclaw
Young Warrior
Shadowclaw

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 pm

(Sorry for not noticing earlier...sorry)

Shadowclaw sighed deeply,his breathing became even. His ears twitched as thunder sounded in the distance. The wind combed through his thick gray fur. He shivered from the water that escaped the tree tops and droped onto his body. Then,a drop of rain demo rushing down towards his nose. His golden eyes snapped open. He started snorting and crinkling his nose. Then Silktuft came up. Shes going to think I'm some idiot. This is such a hassle... He muttered a curse and wipped his nose once with his paw before replying to her question. "When did you start actually calling me by my name?" His gold eyes narrowed in a question. His rump still on the ground. Shadowclaw frowned and then glanced around. His thought drifting to Whitestorm. "Where's that mate of yours anyways?" He stopped to look at her once he asked the question. He didn't really want to go hunting.,but he decided to change the subject up a bit. Shesh...why can't I be left alone for a whole day. Just for one day... He muttered another curse and stared at his paws in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan Camp   StormClan Camp - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StormClan Camp
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next