Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+32
Swiftstreak
Dovepaw
Isenfire
Fullpup
Caprina.
Lunalight
Hawk
Brightstorm
Oakthorn
Barkstripe
Dusktail
Nightfall
Rowanpup
Lightdawn
Heatherstar
Mistypaw
Silentwhisper
Ravensky
Starksoul
Shadowpup.
Squirrelpup
Snakepup.
Dustypup
ShadowFang
Lightningflash
Moonlightmelody
Apachewind
Skyfeather
Darkfeather
Nightfeather
Shadestar
StarClan
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

A camp is a site where a Clan makes its permanent home. It is where the wolves sleep, meet, bring fresh-kill,get treated for injuries or illness, receive orders, and make reports to the Clan leader or deputy. Some wolves, such as queens, kits and elders stay in the camp, while the warriors, deputy and leader patrol the territory and hunt. Each Clan has one camp.

ShadowClan camp is surrounded by prickly brambles and bushes and hidden in a well-concealed hollow. There are constant patrols sent out and the camp and borders are fiercely guarded. There is a small, always guarded path leading to and into the camp. The leader's den is located underneath a large oak tree. You must gain entrance and not enter the den without permission. Near the edge of the clearing of camp there is a large, smooth boulder used for meetings and announcements. Right next to that boulder, there is a smaller rock. Underneath this rock is a cave where the Medicine Wolf resides. Sick and injured Clan members visit and get aid there. The warrior's den is located underneath bramble bushes and is lined with moss and pine needles. There is also another thorn bush. This is the nursery where new born pups and their mothers live until the pups have grown.

Despite the fact that RiverClan and ShadowClan had combined, both camps are still used frequently by each Clan.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:32 pm

Shadestar turned his icy glare towards the pups. "No, absolutely not. They must leave, I will not allow them to stay. I don't want RiverClan traitors in my camp, or any traitors for that matter." he growled, feeling anger rising in his belly. These pups decided they were leaving his Clan because they were betrayed, and now they were having a last stand and letting other Clan warrior traitors congregate in his camp and betraying ShadowClan further? This was getting completely ridiculous, the pups were acting like they owned the camp and did things without asking him. At least, in Shadestar's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue5/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Oakpup flicked his ears and said "just do it shadestar, the quicker you perform the ceremony the quicker they will leave' he smirked faintly "ripplepaw explained her situation to me before i could attack shadestar.
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue35/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue60/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Shadowpup looked at him, emotionless eyes. "Then I'm leaving with them Shadestar. No matter if I'm an apprentice or not. No way I'm staying with a leader who's scared to scare a bear off. Let alone nearly went kamakazi on his own clan." H sneered, heading for the entrance. no longer caring who thought what of him.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue5/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue28/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (28/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 pm

Oakpup stood and flicked his tail dismissivley at shadestar saying "besdies we dont need a ceremony to be called apprentices, im oakpaw now" he turned and raced after shadowpaw. he smirked to himself, shadowpup and oakpup were dead. it was now oakpaw and shadowpaw
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue35/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue60/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Shadowpup still went by Shadowpup. He was just really mad, he felt like hurting someone. It was completely out of character. He stood at the camp entrance. "We have to wait for Stoat and Ripple before we leave." He said, his eyes blazing with anger. His life as a ShadowClan wolf faded, he was a loner. soon to be with Windclan, or wherever Moon and Dire went.
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:45 pm

he blinked his eyes and barked at them "hurry up!" he said to shadowpup "come on we'll get russetstar to make us apprentices!" he glared at shadestar with a cold yellowed gaze "you still have time to make us apprentices shadestar"
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Shadestar's eyes blazed. "Says the traitor who is walking out on their own birthclan." the male replied, sneering. "And who seems all for the effect... the drama, oh it must be so inviting. You two have failed the whole Clan, and especially in the eyes of StarClan. He turned his gaze towards Oakpup. "Be my guest, leave." he replied. "You are no pups of ShadowClan, you have betrayed the Clan and disrespected us. It is good you mutts are leaving." He held nothing back after these scraps insulted him- for if you insulted him, you insulted his Clan. "I will not make you apprentices. Go, pretend to be them, but StarClan will know the truth. Russetstar will never make ShadowClan pups apprentices... And it will not be in his rights to do so and even if he does it will not be a valid ceremony." His eyes glowed with malice towards the pups who managed to insult everyone in the Clan in a few minutes. "And I do hope to meet this new Clan in battle, for it will be all the poor misfits that no one else wanted.... Quite satisfying, I think, to crush them."

Last edited by Shadestar on Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oakthorn
Young Warrior
Oakthorn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Oakpup gave a low growl and said "we will not join windclan we will join sunclan and one day i will beome leader and crush you!" his yellow eyes flickered with loathing "this is not my clan shadestar it never has been or ever will be!" turnin he said to Shadowpup "come on even if he dosent make us apprentices we can stay there until the gathering"
-wc camp
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 pm

He glared at her. "We are no pups of ShadowClan Shadestar. Surely you know that, after all you think pups are too stupid to trust what they say. It's not shadowClan I have a problem with. But the hare brained leader leading them. I am no ShadowClan cat anymore so Russetstar would have the right, because I WAS NEVER A SHADOWCLAN WOLF! Birthclans are different from who you can put up with for the rest of your life." He growled, he stormed out of camp to the border.
-WC & SC BORDER-

Last edited by Shadowpup on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not Cat, wolf)
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue18/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue59/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Ripplepaw flicked her ears back and sighed, this was all her fault! she stood and dipped her head to shadestar before runnin gout oafter shadowpup and oakpup. her black tail vanishing through the brambles
-wc and sc border
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Shadestar chuckled as they left, and glared at the RiverClan wolves. "Oh you pups mock me." he said, shaking his head. "I'm quivering in my boots. I am absolutely terrified, never knew you pups were cats too.." As the pups left he felt a weight lift off of his shoulders. Finally, he didn't have to worry about those scraps anymore. They were too much trouble than they were worth. Sitting in the clearing, he waited for the RiverClan wolves to leave. "Better catch up with your fellow traitors. I'm sure they're waiting for you. If you don't leave camp I will remove you myself." His golden eyes flashed, he was completely serious. Watching one of the RiverClan apprentices turn tail and run away, he moved his gaze to the second.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue40/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue85/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 pm

The apprentice watched what was happening at camp; soon Shadestar came and talked about the RiverClan wolves leaving. He'd called Stoatpaw and Ripplepaw traitors; Stoatpaw snorted. The orange wolf watched Oakpup, Shadowpup, and Ripplepaw all leave; he probably should as well. There was one thing he wanted to say before he left, and he turned to the leader. "I'm sorry for intruding into your camp Shadestar. I'm no traitor, however; Graystar's aware of Ripplepaw and I leaving. I would never betray RiverClan, whatever you'd think. Don't worry, you don't have any need to remove me from your camp, I can do that on my own, thank you." With that, Stoatpaw turned and walked out of the camp, still brave. He was normally friendly; however, being called a traitor made him a bit annoyed, which didn't happen a lot.

~Border for WindClan and ShadowClan~
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Looking at the ground blankly,he gave a flick of good-bye to the pups and apprentices. "Shade,what now. The nursery is almost empty,and well,i don't know if any other warriors decide making their own clan,or leaving." He sighed miserably. I bet trouble is brewing in all the clans.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:40 am

Luna saw and heard everything. She got up and walcked to Bluepup, who was asking the leader what was going to happend now. She looked at Shadestar wanting to know the same thing as Blue.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 am

"I don't know." He growled, watching the RiverClan wolf depart. "There is not much we can do...." The male leader sighed, looking at the two pups. "It is good you two are loyal, we need more loyal wolves. I can only think of one wolf that would leave, but hopefully she decides not to... I don't trust any of the Clans now, except perhaps RiverClan" He commented. "You two should be made apprentices soon so we can have a group of experienced warriors."
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:04 am

Shade that he doesn't know what will happend next. He was glad that atleast Luna and Blue are loyal. He did not trust to any of the clans now. He wasn't the only one. He also added that Blue and Luna should be made apprentice soon. Luna's ears percked up as her tail began lagging. "You're right Shadestar. But I have 2 moons more till the ceremony." she said then looked at Blue. "I'm sure we will be really good warriors one day, right Blue?" the pup smiled hoping that her friend will agree.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue12/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:45 pm

(sorry I haven't been rping...)

Lightningflash watched silently as the pups and Shadestar argued. She watched as everything went on around her, her eyes taking every sight in; her ears taking in every sound; even her nose gathered every scent and distinguished them from each other. She would not get into this. Pups were not her thing, especially the little Riverclan ones in the camp. Ligning yawned and watched as Stoatpup left. /Good riddance you orange little furball./ she thought. But she did have some respect for Shadowpup and how the little wolf spoke so boldly in front of Shadestar. /Traitor to the clan he knows and openly defying his leader. That is one brave, but stupid, little furball./ she thought. Then Lightning grew bored of the events. She desperately wanted to do something with Apachewind. She didn't know where the male was but wanted his attention. /Maybe a nice hunt or that practice-fight he promised me./ she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 pm

the medicine wolf apprentice sighed and shook her head frowning she turned and looked over at lightdawn with pleading in her eyes. she wanted to be accepted by starclan already! her tail flicked and she shifted her paws alot. nosing the bag of herbs around her neck she sighed and lay down. making sure that the bag was resting beside her so she wanst lying on precious herbs.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Shadestar growled to himself. "Hopefully we can get past this quickly." he muttered. "And I'll bet that the two scraps will bring something up at the gathering. Not that they know much about ShadowClan, since they left so quickly and we don't have anything to hide. I wonder how Russetstar is getting along with the pups and if he's actually letting the traitors to stay in WindClan camp" The male leader smirked slightly at the thought, and yet the smile faltered. What if the WindClan leader thought Shadestar had exiled innocent pups? Surely none of the leaders would be too happy about it. The pups had more or less left on their own, but they were traitors anyway. He would stand by his decision forever, no matter the consequences. Unless they hurt the loyal wolves of his Clan. "Nightfeather." He said aloud, calling for this Deputy. "Could you please organize a patrol to the WindClan border. I'd like to make sure that the pups left."
Back to top Go down
Lightdawn
Inactive/Departed
Lightdawn

Crystals : 130

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Lightdawn had been organizing herbs when this all took place, mentally memorizing which herbs would need to be collected as soon as possible. Looking outside her den to oversee the commotion, she made no effort to stop Shadestar's rage. Despite the fact that he was her brother, there was no stopping the leader of a Clan once they made up their minds. She watched sadly as they all left camp, and mentally Lightdawn hoped it would be forever, for if they weren't happy here it would be good if they did not return in battle or as prisoners. As she turned her golden eyes away, she caught the gaze of her own apprentice, Ravenpaw. The begging stare was enough to realize what the apprentice wanted. The medicine wolf sighed. "Let us go to the Moonstone, Ravenpaw." she said. "To do your ceremony, and also so I can talk to StarClan. I have been receiving strange dreams recently, and something does not feel right."
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Ravenpaw grinned with excitement she bounced over to lightdawn and wagged her tail she said "lets prepare the travelling herbs then!" she giggled with pure excitement actin glike a pup again she waggled her tail so fast it was a blur. her midnight blue eyes sparkled with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lightdawn
Inactive/Departed
Lightdawn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Lightdawn nodded, happy that she was pleasing her apprentice yet still unnerved when her thoughts returned to her dreams. "Shadestar." she said, speaking to her brother as she left the den. "Ravenpaw and I will be traveling to the Moonstone and will be back soon." Her gaze returned to her apprentice. "No traveling herbs." she said firmly to the apprentice. "If we are to share dreams with StarClan, we are not allowed to consume them. Come, let us leave so we can return as soon as possible even though it is a long journey." The white wolf trotted to the entrance of the ShadowClan camp, slowing and waiting for Ravenpaw silently as her tail flicked back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Ravenpaw perked her ears then nodded, she bounced over to where lightdawn was, she waved goodbye with her tail to silentpaw, undescribable excitement in her eyes. she giggled up at lightdawn waiting for lightdawns guidance "whats it like at the moonstone lightdawn?" she queried.
Back to top Go down
Lightdawn
Inactive/Departed
Lightdawn

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:14 pm

"Ineffable." she said simply, smiling at the small apprentice. "Indescribable." she added, explaining the word she had just spoken. "I don't think you are nervous, but you should not be if you are. It may be a bit overwhelming for your first time, but you will get used to it." Turning her golden eyes to look at all of the Clan, she flicked her tail in a 'stay safe' gesture before trotting out of the entrance of ShadowClan camp, pausing ever couple of seconds to check for the apprentice at her side. Taking a deep breath, Lightdawn concentrated her thoughts as she went.

-- Moonstone --
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Ravenpaw held her head high with pride as she trotted along beside lightdawn, the apprentices tail stuck up in the air and she looked like a pup out on her first experience. her midnight blue eyes glittered with pure excitement. she ahd waited so long for this! she was a little nervours but she knew that her paws were firmly set on the right path.
~moonstone~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next