Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Old ShadowClan Camp

Go down 
+26
Thunderpaw
Pandapup
Duskpaw
Lightpaw
Twistedfoot
Matrixpaw
Cougarpaw
Honeysplash
Apachewind
Creekfire
Hawk
Sheerpup
Nightfeather
Shadestar
Falconwing
Midightpup
Rowanpup
Silverheart
Fangclaw
Brightstorm
Lightningflash
Barkstripe
Silentwhisper
Nightfall
Ravensky
Lunalight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Crystals : 845

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Luna and Blue had no other option. They had to tell Lightningflash. Blue went near her and told everything. He then dragged the fawn on the pile and ran to the Fourtrees. Luna also followed, since the leader was calling the whole clan members.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Crystals : 1747

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Shadestar walked into the now "old" ShadowClan camp. The leader admitted one thing to himself: this would take getting used to. This StormClan seemed more like an alliance than anything else, but he still had no regrets. This would work out- it had to. Looking over he saw Bluepup and Lunapup. His eyes narrowed slightly at the former because of his outburst at the Gathering. Then his eyes slid over to Rowanpup who hadn't attended, though probably knew the news since it most likely spread like wildfire. He walked over to the fresh kill pile and picked a rabbit from it before wandering over close to his den to sit down and consume it before taking a nap.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue11/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Shadestar finally got back. He came over to the fresh-kill pile and took one rabbit. Luna stopped eating for a second and looked at him. Hmmm I wonder if he will allow Lightningflash become my mentor... she tought. She continued eating, bite after bite. Maybe I will ask for this permission later.. she tought again.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Crystals : 41

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Glancing at shade,he saw him glare. He frowned. What did i do now. He rolled his eyes,then sighed. Padding to the fresh-kill pile,he glanced at shade. "What happened when i was gone." He unk his claws into the soft ground. A low growl coming from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/15Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 pm

"Maybe if you had stuck around long enough without making an outburst you would have found out." He said, swallowing his bite and looking at the pup. "The other Clans were already disagreeing with my announcement, we didn't need one of our Clan members to show no support for the idea either. It makes us look weak." Shadestar's tail whipped in annoyance before taking another bite from the rabbit, chewing, and swallowing. "And nothing of importance occurred." He said slightly dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Staring at him slowly,he made no sharp reply. "Look,i found a good reason to make that certain out burst. Although,i have seen an advantage in this relationship. I will not be complaining,yet i never said i liked it." He then took a vole,and trotted back to the nursery. A smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:02 am

Ravenpaw padded into camp panting, her chest heaving, flicking her tail she padded over to shadestar and sat down curling her tail neatly over her small paws she said quietly "shadestar i need to speak words with you from when i went to the mothermouth" her eyes glittered with slight worry. ears flicking back hoping that fangpaw would appear she shifted her paws and said "its also time to make some of the pups apprentices, perhaps you could give an exriverclan wolf a exshadowclan apprentice to show how we are one big clan now" she shrugged her fur sleek on her narrow shoulders. her soft ears were perked foward watching one of her leaders with a gentle expression.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 am

Flicking his ears at the apprentice remark,he looked up from his meal. Oh how fun. Another pup becomes an apprentice while I'm stuck as a pup. He growled. Sneering,he continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Crystals : 390

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:23 am

Nightfeather padded back into the camp, the announcement of StormClan still on her mind. The deputy made a mental note to visit the old RiverClan camp at some point - she had only been to the border between the two Clans, never into the other's territory. Now that the two Clans had become one though, and now that she was apparently deputy of the new Clan, she had to get over the strong scent of fish and head over there eventually. As she walked through the camp and to the fresh-kill pile, Bluepup caught her eye. She rolled her eyes and then took a rabbit from the pile. She considered eating with Shadestar, but Ravenpaw was already with him, and Nightfeather didn't want to overwhelm the Clan leader. Instead, she took the rabbit to the warriors' den and settled down in front of it to eat, looking around the camp as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:37 am

Glancing at nightfeather,he flicked his tail. A solem look on his face. She is probably as worried as i was. He then smirked. if i can convince her... He then quickly finished his vole. Licking his muzzle,he padded towards the warrior's den.
Sitting by the entrance,he flicked his tail. "I know you're worried about stormclan. I was too." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 am

Fangpaw came, and cowered seeing as he was the only RiverClan wolf here. Also seeing that both ShadowClan's deputy and the clan leader was there. It was awkward, and saw the deputy take some prey and then pad over to eat it. So Fangpaw awkwardly shuffled his paws at the camp entrance waiting for Ravenpaw.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:52 am

Luna was now full so she got up, licked her muzzle, cleaned her paws and then looked around. After Shade, many other wolves returned. The deputy, Ravenpaw and a wolf from the old Riverclan. She saw Raven near Shade and frowned a little. She was planning to ask him for a favour but she had to wait till their conversation ends. The pup troted near the nursery but instead of entering in she hid somewhere in the bushes and found herself near one tree. She could practise now. Soon she will be an apprentice, so one good workout wouldn't be a surplus.
Back to top Go down
Shadestar
Clan Leader
Shadestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:33 am

Shadestar ignored the pup as he left for somewhere else. Ravenpaw then approached him. The male leader nodded his head and glanced over at Lunapup and Bluepup before placing his gaze back onto the Medicine Wolf. "Yes, I think that would be a good idea. But we'll have to figure out where to have the ceremony." He chuckled slightly at the absurdity of the situation. Then his golden gaze turned serious once more, as it almost always was. This is when he noticed the wolf also at the entrance. Their scents were not one yet- it would probably take a while. "Greetings." Shadestar said towards him before moving his attention back onto Ravenpaw. "Shall we speak somewhere more private or are you..." His glance turned back towards the other wolf, "...busy?" There was a slight challenge in his golden eyes regarding this situation.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Glancing outside,he noticed fangpaw. "Wonder why ravenpaw brought him." He then gave nightfeather a nod. "I'll come back here later." He then trotted into some bushes. Watching from narrowed eyes,he made no sound.
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Luna looked around and saw another tree in a far distance from the one she was next to. Hmm maybe I can practise my speed she tought. She took a position and looked at the tree. She lifted her hind legs slightly as the front part of the body was low near the ground. She narrowed her eyes as she did not gaze eyes from her target. Suddenly she rushed to the tree she was looking at. She was so fast that if someone watched her from a distance he/she could think that she is not touching the ground, like she is flying. She reached the tree quickly and instead of stopping she stucked claws in the ground and spinned round and rushed back to the other tree. She made that few more times before she stopped running and just troted to one of the trees and sat for few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Hearing rustling coming from the nursery,he turned his head. Whats luna doing? He then saw her rest. "Maybe trying to practice for something." He whispered. Then glanced back at shade. "I wonder who's the lucky pup?"
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue61/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (61/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Nightfeather looked at Bluepup as he began to speak about StormClan, but growled a little in frustration as he suddenly ran off somewhere. Was patience really that hard for him? The dark female then looked over at the camp entrance, where a RiverClan - or at least previously RiverClan - apprentice stood, looking like he was waiting for something. He stood there awkwardly, though, which was to be expected from a wolf walking into the camp of a Clan that could once be considered an enemy of his. Still, the deputy snorted in amusement at the awkwardness of the newcomer. She took another bite from her rabbit, but continued to watch the previous RiverClan wolf, not so much because she didn't trust him - he was just an apprentice, what harm could he do? - but because she was amused by him.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 pm

He then growled. "Their probably be back in the den in 5 minutes. Not that I'll find out who." He then glanced back at the warriors den. "Might as well go back." He then padded back to the warrior's den. Siting down,he glanced at nightfeather. "Sorry about the interruption." He then grinned. "I know your worried about stormclan. Also,being deputy with this going on,is going to be harder." He chuckled. "But,their is one good thing. Lightningflash showed this to me. Get close to as many riverclanners you can. Learn their weaknesses. Joint clans never last long. So use it to your advantage." He then stood up,and shook out his pelt. "Spread the word. Get to know riverclan's weaknesses. Sooner or later,we'll be able to use it against them." He then padded out of the den. His paws sinking through the soft mud.

(CHATBOX!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Lunalight
Warrior
Lunalight

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Luna percked ears up hearing someone's steps. She showed her head from one of the bushes and saw Blue. She smiled but did not go near him, instead of that she made like 10 more sprints. After that she took a deep breath, she did not need a lot of time to recover her force, only few seconds were enough for her. She got out of the bushes and troted to Blue, flicking her tail she stopped and suddenly jumped over him. The pups rolled in the snow as she got over him holding her paws on his chest. She hopped that he wouldn't mind playing with her.
"I'm Lunalight..." she said with a hard voice "... and you Blue was defeated by the greatest warrior!" she made a soft chuckle at him as she looked into his eyes with her sparkling yellow ones.
Back to top Go down
Nightfeather
Inactive/Departed
Nightfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Nightfeather looked back at Bluepup, who had returned. She wanted to disregard his advice, but he did have a point. Joint Clans couldn't last long. So many wolves from such different territories and upbringings, there were bound to be disagreements wherever she turned as the two Clans mingled. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad - she couldn't exactly predict the future - but she still worried. It would be better for both ShadowClan and RiverClan, what with the higher Clan member count and the increased prey, so that was good at least.

She opened her mouth to reply, but the pup had already left again. Oh well. She didn't really have much to say, anyway. The deputy went back to her rabbit, finishing it off quickly. She didn't realize how hungry she had gotten at the Gathering, though the rabbit managed to satisfy her. She yawned and took another look around the camp, then went inside the warriors' den to get some sleep. When she woke, she would check out the previous RiverClan territory, and the previous RiverClan wolves. She couldn't do that now, though, she was just too tired. The female curled up in her nest, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rowanpup
Pup

Crystals : 45

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/10Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Rowanpup's ears twitched as Bluepup started to wander around the camp. Now that he was awake, though, the blind male wasn't going to just sit around. Hoping the other pup wouldn't mind, he started to follow him until he finally ended up back at the nursery. He heard the female pup - Lunapup, though she had decided to call herself Lunalight now - pouncing on Bluepup. Rowanpup grinned, he didn't know how Bluepup would react but he was excited to see.
Back to top Go down
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Sighing when luna jumped on him,he glanced at her oddly. "Really?" He chuckled. Then he kicked her off and landed on her. "Well,you have just been defeated by bluestar the strongest leader known in history." He then grinned,and nipped at her ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
Fangclaw
Warrior
Fangclaw

Crystals : 784

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue39/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Fangpaw heard Shadestar greet him, and with that, the apprentice dipped his head. He felt socially awkward at this moment, and looked around with all the pups and apprentices lingering around the camp. Surely it would take a while to get used too. Padding up to Shadestar, the apprentice shook his head. "No, I was just on my way back to the old RiverClan camp." He said, respectfully dipping his head once again before bidding a farewell to both the leader and Ravenpaw. With that, Fangpaw trotted back to RiverClan's camp.

-RC Camp-
Back to top Go down
Ravensky
Inactive/Departed
Ravensky

Crystals : 314

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4/40Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/40)
Loyalty:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am

Flicking her ears back ravenpaw said "perhaps your den shadestar" she suggested quietly, her eyes glittered with plenty of worry before she said "i havent seen lightdawn since after the gathering, and foxheart in the riverclan side of our territory has been absent as well" her eyes glittered with worry would she really be able to take care of the clan?
shakin her worries out of her pelt she waited then said "perhaps stormclan should move into one big camp?"
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/Ezioisawesomerp
Barkstripe
Young Warrior
Barkstripe

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 am

Glancing at shade's den,he saw the two wolves enter it. He snorted. I wonder when they will apprentice the pup. Chuckling,he turned back to luna,and nipped at her ear again.
Back to top Go down
Silentwhisper
Warrior
Silentwhisper

Crystals : 64

Stats
Symbols:
Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/30Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 am

Silentpaw padded into camp. He had been in the Riverclan camp for a while so he forgot what camp actually looked like here. He looked around for Lunapup and spotted her. He walked over to her. "Hi Luna." He said gently. He nudged her with her nose and then looked at Bluepup. "Hi Bluepup."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old ShadowClan Camp   Old ShadowClan Camp - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ShadowClan Camp
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next