Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Waterfall - Page 5 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Waterfall

Go down 
+29
Dolphinpaw
Fernshade
Gentlestar
Blackwidow
Sophie
Raggedfur
Raccoontail
Grizzlypaw
Duke
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Heatherstar
Breakdown
Swiftstorm
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Hawk
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Ripplestone
Clovermoon
Thunderpaw
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Frost
Direstar
Isenfire
StarClan
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waterfall - Page 5 165-thumb-600x600-298
this is a great spot to find rare herbs and catch salmon. the falls however are steep and slips on the slippery rocks are almost certain to happen. the bottom of the waterfall is deep with a deep undercurrent not many wolves are strong enough to keep their heads above the water if you go swimming here be warned.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/10Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:25 am

"Firestar didn't take anything from you! If they wanted you to be leader, why is she leader? And Jayfeather had a prophecy, I don't! He had a reason to be blind! I don't! So why do I even need to be here?"
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/40Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 am

EbonyFur trotted along and paused to see Mossey and Blue. "What's wrong?"asked the wolf. She glared silently at the ground then gazed to Mossey and Blue. "Well?"she asked.
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:34 am

"Can you stay out of anyones problems that is what I want to know. Bluepaw you are special because you are you nothing can change that. I am me because of what happened. I believe every thing happens for a reason." She looked into the blind eyes of the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 am

Bluepaw gave a low growl. "Well!" he mocked silently under his breath. "If there's nothing for me, why should I live?!?!" He dug his claws into the ground, placing his head on his paws, a silent tear running down his cheek. He growled, snapping at Mosseybreeze, "Then what is the reason? Yeah, there is none. I don't want to be a medicine wolf, but I have to!"
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/40Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:38 am

EbonyFur chuckled and stood by Bluepaw. "Nothing to worry. You have your clan to help."she said cheerfully. The fae ignored Mossey. "She's no good to my time."she sighed to herself. Ebby smiled.
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 am

"You do have a reason. You need to live I just have a feeling. Jayfeather was just like you Bluepaw. Maybe starclan is still with some of us." She wanted Bluepaw to believe in himself.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:45 am

"But I don't want help! I want to be able to do things myself! All by myself." he growled. "There is nothing for me!" He turned, growling at Mosseybreeze, "Not just like me! He had a prophecy, all we have in common is the blindness, nothing else!" he paused, " And I see what you mean by that. I have nothing and that makes him like me!"
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:54 am

"No blindness can be a gift. Where you lack in sight to excel in hearing and smell. Think of that you are the bet tracker I know. You can smell mint from a mile away. That is something." She looked at him."Here let me prove it I am going to hide and you are going to track me ok?" Mossey went out of the cave and hide behind a rock.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Direstar walked up and stood on a rock at the top of the waterfall, he closed his eyes as he felt the wind blowing through his fur. his tail wagged a little as the wind buffeted at him. he felt so alive and free with the wind through his fur. he smiled as the wind curled its cold finger through his red fur.
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:00 pm

She saw Direstar stand in the wind."Having fun? I have really enjoyed spending time with you Direstar. I hope we can be friends." She was hoping he would say that he wanted to be more then friends. But she would have to see.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:05 pm

He turned hsi head over his shoulder and said "we are already friends Mosseybreeze" he stared out over the land then said "bluepaw, it is hard being blind, it is hard being clan leader. But sometimes you must bury your own pain for the good of others" he flicked his ears and said "im going to go to the stunted forest for a spot of hunting" henodded to mossey then turned heading for the foerst
-stunted forest
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm

She wanted to hunt with him. "I am coming to ok." She wanted to get to know him and get away from the drama of clan life. She wanted to hunt like when she was an apprentice have fun and let go. But she wasn't going to confess to anything yet. She follow Direstar.

Stunted forest.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/10Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Bluepaw growled, his blurred eyes up in flame. "How do you know my life?!?!?!!!! You don't know my life!!!! It's like being locked up in a cage, with darness in every corner. Nothing to see, nothing to do. You think you're helping?!?! Not at ALL." As Direstar walked away, he followed. He didn't even hear!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Keaflight walked up and sat down staring over the falls, she had the same basic build as ripplestone yet more slimmer and sleek like a bird. she flicked her ears and turned her black face around waiting for the apprentice thunderpaw. she wished that she could have been given him as an apprentice. however she sighed and shook her head staring down at her paws. she was a loose thread ready to break
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Crystals : 20

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/30Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Shadowstorm padded over to Keaflight, he wondered about her. "Are you alright, you seem a bit down." He said, he sat down beside her, his leg looked worse then ever but felt great. His ribs were as healed as they would ever be.
Back to top Go down
http://arctic-crosshairs.forumotion.com/
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Thunderpaw pounced beside her slipping forward slightly and yet catching himself before he went over. For extra measure he lied down and looked at keaflight a sudden light in his eyes. Not of happiness or anger, but of some deeply rooted understanding. He remained quiet and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Keaflight moved away from shadowstorm and said "yes i am fine" she flicked her tail and made her way down the cliff, with expert grip from her claws she made it down safely and waited in the scrub. waited she didnt say what but her brown fur blended into the dying grass with ease. she waited quietly and interestedly
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue35/30Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue60/100Waterfall - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:13 am

Shadowstorm shook off any concern over her, she said she was fine and he could talk to her later maybe. He followed her and looked to make sure Thunderpaw was following. "There is deer scent over there." He reported to them, planning to bring it back to the clan.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:21 am

She smacked him in the face and hissed "sssh! the deer is gonna come and take a drink no? thats when we leap and kill it, take thunderpaw over to the other side and wait down wind in the bushes" she glared back at him then across the water. males were so annoyingly stubborn!
Back to top Go down
Dusktail
Senior Warrior
Dusktail

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 am

Shadowstorm let a growl loose. She needed to learn a bit of respect, but he saw her point. The deer came over to get a drink and he leapt at it. He expected the others to follow suit.
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 am

She was behind the deer, and leaping up to sink her fangs into its haunch. she hung down ignoring the kicks the deer aimed at her. trying to drag it down with her large body. since the Deer wasnt an elk her body mass dragged its rear down to the ground. she shot a glance at thunderpaw. flicking her ears at its open neck.
Back to top Go down
Duke

Duke

Crystals : 103

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 am

Thunderpaw followed, slowly quietly. His paws not making a sound as he slipped slightly down the wet slope and watched them. They were right, the scent of deer was strong in the air, but still the large apprentice didn't perk himself up. He followed Shadowstorm, the deputy, and waited until he leapt. For a moment he was confused, on what he was supposed to do next but he saw a gleam and a signal from Keaflight towards the deers neck and throat. As they dragged it down he rushed forward as fast as three legs could carry him and slid under it. Baring his gleaming white fangs and reaching up Thunder bit into the deers open exposed throat. The thrashing it made as he did so increased, not only making his job harder but everyone else's as well. He felt the thick and warm blood of the deer flood into his mouth and he closed his eyes. As he opened them again, they blazed with ferocity as he bit down so hard he could feel his teeth clicking with each other. His anger vented out into the bite, as the deer slowly began to fall.

(Too lazy to switch)
Back to top Go down
Spartafury
Young Warrior
Spartafury

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:33 am

Keaflight released the deer and watched as it sagged to the ground, she flicked her ears and wondered to herself if she might be able to mentor Thunderpaw instead. she made a mental note to go and ask Fernshade about it. she had a feeling that perhaps she could be a bit of a better mentor for the young apprentice. hauling the deer into her jaws she gave a flick of an ear letting him know that he could scamper off and enjoy himself for a bit with shadowstorm. she had someone to talk to
-camp
Back to top Go down
Thunderfang
Young Warrior
Thunderfang

Crystals : 22

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Thunderpaw let go and panted, gasping for the breath he had held out. He smiled if only for a second, his muzzle splattered in blood. He looked back over the waterfall, desiring slightly to reach in and take a dip. But that would spell disaster, he helped instead with the deer

-SC camp
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 pm

She ran to the water fall. She loved it here. She ran to her hidden cave that no one could find. She curled up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waterfall - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: