Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Waterfall - Page 2 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Waterfall

Go down 
+29
Dolphinpaw
Fernshade
Gentlestar
Blackwidow
Sophie
Raggedfur
Raccoontail
Grizzlypaw
Duke
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Heatherstar
Breakdown
Swiftstorm
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Hawk
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Ripplestone
Clovermoon
Thunderpaw
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Frost
Direstar
Isenfire
StarClan
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waterfall - Page 2 165-thumb-600x600-298
this is a great spot to find rare herbs and catch salmon. the falls however are steep and slips on the slippery rocks are almost certain to happen. the bottom of the waterfall is deep with a deep undercurrent not many wolves are strong enough to keep their heads above the water if you go swimming here be warned.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/30Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:06 pm

Ripplestone barked "cloverpaw!" she attempted to leap after the apprentice. she didnt want cloverpaw to fall off the side of the cliff. she however misjudged her leap and slid off the side of the cliff. her claws sunk into the earth at the edge of the cliff as she hung there precariously.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Pinepaw looked at his sister, nodding. The other apprentice had jumped for a robin, who had landed by a cliff. Ripplestone had sprang after Cloverpaw, and he barked, startled, as the warrior slid off the cliff side. "Ripplestone! Don't let go of the ground!" The apprentice said, bolting over to where his mentor was. His eyes looked back at Cloverpaw to make sure she was fine, before he looked towards his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18/30Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Ripplestone barked "someone get stoatblaze". her voice broke with fear as she continued clinging to the side of the cliff. her back paws scrabbling for purchase on the slippery rocks. her bright blue eyes were wide with fear. not for herself, but for the pups within her.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Pinepaw watched, his eyes wide, as Ripplestone tried to stay up on the cliff's side. He nodded as she said to bring Stoatblaze. "Cloverpaw, would you want to bring Stoatblaze here, or should I?" He said quietly, still watching his mentor. He wasn't sure what to do; usually he had time to think about things, though he wasn't the best at forming up plans without notice. He hoped Cloverpaw was okay as well; she had been the first to land near the cliff side.
Back to top Go down
Clovermoon
Young Warrior
Clovermoon

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Cloverpaw landed on the robin and gave it a swift bite to it's neck. She whipped around to see Ripplestone dangling over the edge! "Don't worry I'll get Stoatblaze! You stay here!" Dropping her robin, the Apprentice took off. She thought she had heard that him and Tigerpup would be by the gorge today. Cloverpaw despertly hoped he was there.

>>>The Gorge<<<
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Stoatblaze bolted down towards the waterfall, looking around for Ripplestone. At the edge of the cliff, he noticed her. Ripplestone was on the edge, holding on to the ground. "Ripplestone! I'm coming!" He barked loudly, sprinting over to where she was. He noticed Pinepaw nearby; Ripplestone could have been showing him around the territory. The apprentice couldn't help Ripplestone, as it would be too dangerous. Stoatblaze carefully made his way over to the very edge of the cliff, his dark blue eyes focused on the wolf who he'd known since they were pups. He had almost lost her before, when they were apprentices and dogs had attacked. He didn't want to lose her now. Wondering what to do, he tried to hold onto Ripplestone's scruff, slowly trying to pull her up and onto the cliff. He hoped the rocks under her wouldn't give way; he didn't want to know what would happen then. "I've got you, Ripplestone, I won't let you fall."
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:20 pm

Pinepaw looked at Cloverpaw as she'd run away to get Stoatblaze. The red apprentice then looked back at his mentor, his honey brown eyes fearful. He wasn't the strongest wolf, so he couldn't try to help her back up. He wasn't sure on what he could do. He looked up at Stoatblaze as the orange tan warrior sprinted over. Stoatblaze had tried to help Ripplestone up, and Pinepaw padded over. He wanted to help; Ripplestone was his mentor. He just wasn't sure what he could do to help her.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/30Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Racing after,she saw Ripplestone's teetering over the cliff. A difference between life and death. Seeing Staotblaze rush over to get her,she swallowed the lump n her throat. She noticed her brother Pinepaw. She slowly walked over. "Pine,what do you think will happen. Will more death happen like our...." She trailed off and stared at the ground. Please do not take another life. Please.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 am

Pinepaw looked at Fernpaw as he saw her come over. "I don't know, Ripplestone's my mentor." He whined. "I don't want anything to happen to her, she might even retire to the nursery some day. I don't want what happened to... I wouldn't want that to happen to her pups, even if technically that would be a lot different." He said, referring to their mother and when they had been newborns. Only it was different in this case; if something happened to Ripplestone, and even if she did or didn't have pups, they wouldn't survive.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 am

She nodded. Then sat down. "Every fae goes to the nursery at some point." She then smiled. But stared at the ground. "Us being pups seemed a long time ago. 6 moons passes quickly. And well,i just can only hope Ripplestone will be ok." She looked up and watched. She noticed the crumbly wall. What can i do?
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 am

Pinepaw looked at Fernpaw, nodding. "It seems like such a long time ago that we were pups. I can remember that I used to pretend I was Clan leader." He said, remembering playing with his siblings and Lionpup. "I hope Ripplestone will be okay." He said, looking back at her and the other warrior who'd come to help. Stoatblaze was larger and stronger than Pinepaw probably would ever be, and he didn't know how to help his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 am

She smiled. "I never did play. I always stayed in the nursery,thinking about you know. Life." She shuffled her paws silently. "Do you ever wonder about the future. Le if something would happen. Like if you were to have a mate brother. I mean,its possible." She shrugged. She knew no one would choose her at the very least. She was brown like dirt. She was sometimes rude too. Why think. Its never gonna happen anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

Pinepaw glanced back at Fernpaw, for now his worrying about Ripplestone in the back of his mind. "Really? I never noticed you didn't play as much as the others." He said, looking at his sister. "I haven't really thought about the future before. I don't think I'll have a mate for a few more moons, after I've seen what it's like to be a warrior." He added. "And you, sister? Surely you must have thought about the future?" He replied, wondering what Fernpaw's response would be.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 am

She paused,the inks to her self. Trying to word her sentence. She then carefully said,"I have. But I doubt there is a future for me. I mean,I'm the color of dirt. Whatever brute would like me?" She questioned her self as well. Wanting an answer. She closed her eyes. The wind tugging at her fur.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:08 am

Pinepaw looked at Fernpaw as she began to speak. He frowned as he heard his sister's words. "There is a future for you! You're not the color of dirt, your fur is like a tree, or a brook. Or the sky at dusk. Instead of dirt, your fur is like soil or the ground, where plant life grows from. You'll find someone who likes you, sister, just like we all will." He said, meaning every word of what he told her.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 am

She slightly glanced up. "Well i bet your just saying that to make me feel better. But never mind about that." She stood up. "We have to help them. But how?" She shoved her paws into the dirt in her frustration. She bared her teeth,then shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:15 am

Pinepaw still held a slight frown. "I mean what I say, Fern. Don't ever think bad about yourself, you'll find someone one day." He said, smiling at his sister and littermate, blinking his brown eyes as he remembered about Ripplestone and Stoatblaze. How had he forgotten? "I've had some more time to think on what we should do, we could help Stoatblaze, or we could make sure the stones Ripplestone is on don't fall. We could grab a large branch and help Stoatblaze pull Ripplestone up onto the cliff." He said his ideas one at a time, wondering if any of them would work.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:45 am

"I think the branch idea would work. Since we can't get to the stones shes on." She then dashed off. Fernpaw searched through a large clump of bushes. She saw a long one and picked it up. She then dashed over at the cliff she waited for Pinepaw.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:51 am

Pinepaw looked at his sister as she ran off to find a branch. She returned with one, and the red apprentice walked over to her. "We should give Ripplestone the branch to hold onto. Stoatblaze can still try to help pull her up," he said this loud enough for the warrior to hear, "though she will have this branch so it will be faster." He picked up an end of the branch, looking at his sister to help him move it. He wondered where their other sister, Cloverpaw, was; if she came back, perhaps she could help them.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:04 am

Ripplestone continued clawing at the earth, trusting stoatblaze. she closed her blue eyes and gave a good shove at the steep rocks with her back claws. finally finding purchase on the black rocks she pushed against it as she also scrabbled. Stoatblaze helping her she was soon on the solid ground again. she was shaking as she turned and buried her face in her mates fur. she was shaking silently.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Waterfall - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Stoatblaze moved backwards, slowly helping Ripplestone up. He licked her ear as Ripplestone burried her face in his fur. "You're fine now. Are you hurt?" The orange warrior whispered, looking at his mate. He was relieved she was alright. He would rather have fallen off of that cliff instead of her if one of them were to fall.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm

SHe shook her head and whispered in his ear "i belive that im carrying our pups Stoatblaze". she then buried her face back into his shoulder. inhaling his warm musky familiar scent that had always made her feel so safe. she had loved Stoatblaze ever since she had been a pup. she still couldnt believe that he had come with her to sunclan. as she lifted her head her blue eyes shone with love for the tan warrior infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Stoatblaze's dark blue eyes glanced at Ripplestone as she said she would be having pups. "Really? That's great! We're going to be parents." He said, licking her ear once more. He looked at Ripplestone as she glanced at him, smiling at her. "I'll make sure you're safe. Cloverpaw was nice for bringing me over to help you, and Pinepaw and Fernpaw did try to help. I'm just glad you're alright. If you want, we could go back to camp so you could rest." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:43 pm

She nodded adn said "lets go back to camp, ill talk to Direstar about the apprentices heroic actions today, and hopefully Cloverpaw will get a new mentor". she stood shivering and glanced at her rather round belly. she probbaly was going to give birth to her pups soon. twitching her ears she began slowly moving for camp
-camp
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:50 pm

Stoatblaze looked at Ripplestone and nodded. He got up to his paws, wondering what Direstar's response would be to what happened at the cliff. Turning to look at Pinepaw and Fernpaw, he said; "You two were brave in trying to help Ripplestone. Thanks, Fernpaw, for coming back with me to help.", referring to when Cloverpaw had come to the gorge, and they had both been there. He looked back in the direction Ripplestone took, trotting after her.

~Camp~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waterfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: