Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Waterfall - Page 4 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Waterfall

Go down 
+29
Dolphinpaw
Fernshade
Gentlestar
Blackwidow
Sophie
Raggedfur
Raccoontail
Grizzlypaw
Duke
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Heatherstar
Breakdown
Swiftstorm
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Hawk
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Ripplestone
Clovermoon
Thunderpaw
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Frost
Direstar
Isenfire
StarClan
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waterfall - Page 4 165-thumb-600x600-298
this is a great spot to find rare herbs and catch salmon. the falls however are steep and slips on the slippery rocks are almost certain to happen. the bottom of the waterfall is deep with a deep undercurrent not many wolves are strong enough to keep their heads above the water if you go swimming here be warned.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/40Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 am

Ebony nodded. "I shall go retrieve him then."she said. The fae stood up. She kept a close eye on Mossey. What was this? Mossey coming to befriend Shadow. She nodded in approval. Slowly, she padded off. Still in range of hearing, not in range of sight.

-SC camp-
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 am

She was so close to knowing Dire and then he left. She felt abandoned and alone all over again. She didn't want to see shadowstorm she wanted to see Direstar. She left to go get Shadowstorm.

river
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Crystals : 43

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/10Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Tigerstorm stopped at the waterfall, lapping up the crisp, clean water. What a wonderful day. he thought. He slowly walked back to the border. He still needed to plot.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/10Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/100Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Streakfire placed the prey down and drank from the cool waters of the waterfall. She needed a cool rest. She looked to the side. "Is that... A cave?" she asked herself. "I have food and water! It's perfect right here! I'll just make a nest and sleep tonight." She pulled moss of some rocks and placed some dirt in the cave. She then slowly weaved the moss to make a nest. She placed the food beside her for a sleep. A long, long, sleep.
Streakfire rolled in her sleep, off of the cliff. Off the cliff of life into into the river. She would never wake up. She drowned, dead, gone, in StarClan.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:51 pm

He walked to the waterfall. Swiftstorm oved the waterfall so much. He also loved Breakdown. "You raedy?"
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Breakdown smiled and nodded, she shook her pelt again and sniffed the air, she stuck her muzzle under the waterfall and laughed as she pulled her muzzle away. She licked the water on her muzzle and smiled. Breakdown yawned and sat down she watched the water with curiosity. Breakdown smirked and stuck her head under the water and tossed her head up flinging water onto her back.

Last edited by Breakdown on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thewanted.forumotion.com
Heatherstar
Clan Leader
Heatherstar

Crystals : 86

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Breakdown wrote:
Breakdown smiled and nodded, she shook her pelt again and sniffed the air, she stuck her muzzle under the waterfall and laughed as she pulled her muzzle away.
Four sentences please Breakdown
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Swiftstorm giggled at the warrior. She was so kind he liked her. "Are you from Sunclan?" He asked not sure yet. He was hoping the warrior would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Breakdown looked over her shoulder and nodded, "Yes I am." She smiled and turned around. Her pelt sparkling from the water. She smiled and wagged her tail, in her head she spoke, Yes, I think I do Breakdown sniffed the air, the fresh scent filling her nose. Water trickled down her muzzle and she licked it off.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Swiftstorm was in love. He was still upset about Fernshade though. He looked at Breakdown. "What are we hunting?"
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Break down replied, "Salmon." She looked into his eyes and wondered what he was thinking about. She walked to the water and waited for a moment, she saw a small ripple in the water. Breakdown soon let out a low growl and swayed her tail back and forth as she watched the fish toy with her.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:51 pm

The Gray warrior was in love. He loved this wolf she was every thing that he liked. He hoped she liked him back. He went up to her and said,"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Breakdown pricked up her ears, she turned and around and blushed she thought for a moment, I do like him... love is such a strong word... do I love him back? Breakdown finally made her choice in words and spoke, "I may be falling for you." she gave him a kind smile, she did like him, but she wanted to give him some mystery. She swished her tail and smiled, "I love you too." she finally admitted.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 am

The gray warrior's heart burst with joy. He was so happy. "Thank you so much!" He loved her so much.
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:30 pm

The golden brown wolf nodded and closed her eyes joyfully. She then opened her eyes and gave a smile. She barked, "Ready to hunt?" she wagged her bushy tail. She was very happy at the moment and wanted to fish for the salmon with him.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:03 pm

"Yes I am ,but wait the Gathering is tonight we better get going. Meet you there?" The gray warrior looked at his mate. He wanted to go to the gather so badly.
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Breakdown looked into the water. She then looked at Swiftstorm and nodded, "Sure." Breakdown splashed the water with her paw and then lapped some up. She let the wind bristle her fur. A flick of the ear and Breakdown could hear the swimming patterns of the fish.
Back to top Go down
Swiftstorm
Pup
Swiftstorm

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:37 am

"The gathering is probably over now. Lets go back to camp my love." Swiftstorm nudged his mate. He started walking back to camp.

Camp
Back to top Go down
Breakdown
Young Warrior
Breakdown

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Breakdown glanced into the water once more and shook her pelt. "Alright." she barked. Breakdown lapped up some water and trotted after Swiftstorm. She kicked her pace up and ran.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:16 am

Bluepaw stumbled across the wet muck and scum. He inhaled through his nose, smelling a dead wolf he stumbled to it. He examined it further, "Streakfire! You're dead!" He jumped into the water, pulling the dead body onto his back. What was he thinking, he couldn't swim! He pushed the dead body onto the shore. He was half on - half off - the bank from the river. He couldn't push himself onto anymore. He would have to wait and rest for a little bit before pulling himself onto the shore.
EDIT: Bluepaw woke the new en up, startled at the new energy. "I must have fallen asleep. Lets take Streakfire to camp..." he snorted. He picked her body up by the scruff after drinking water, then dragged the over-sized female to camp. No-one seemed to notice her...
CAMP

Last edited by Bluepaw on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bleh)
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:46 am

The warrior sat down. Her blue eyes glittered like the water they held affection in them. "Oh Dire there is so much you don't know." she whispered. She loved him but did he love her.
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:05 am

Bluepaw growled, walking into his little cave. It smalls a bit like Streakfire! Maybe she fell into the water from here . . .? He turned away, facing the wall of the small cave and sat there. [/i]Direstar doesn't know how I feel! It's my life, so he wouldn't know at all! How would he feel being blind, only using your smell to survive? [/i]
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:11 am

Mossey heard something behind her. She turned around expecting Direstar. She saw Bluepaw instead. She followed the apprentice to the cave."Bluepaw can I talk to you about something?"
Back to top Go down
Bluespirit
Medicine Wolf
Bluespirit

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 am

The large blind male turned around, anger in his blurred blue eyes. "No! YOU made Direstar into a mutt, Mosseybreeze!" he spat. "YOU made him act mouse-brained. YOU killed your own apprentice! So how would I trust you?"
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:19 am

"I wanted to tall you I know how it feels to be different. I know how you feel. People had huge expectations for me. They wanted me to be the leader but then Firestar took it from me. I find that you blindess is a gift. You are the best tracker in sunclan probably. You remind me of a medicine wolf named Jayfeather. He would want you to power through it." She cued to the apprentice. He was kind some times and she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waterfall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: