Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Waterfall - Page 7 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Waterfall

Go down 
+29
Dolphinpaw
Fernshade
Gentlestar
Blackwidow
Sophie
Raggedfur
Raccoontail
Grizzlypaw
Duke
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Heatherstar
Breakdown
Swiftstorm
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Hawk
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Ripplestone
Clovermoon
Thunderpaw
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Frost
Direstar
Isenfire
StarClan
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waterfall - Page 7 165-thumb-600x600-298
this is a great spot to find rare herbs and catch salmon. the falls however are steep and slips on the slippery rocks are almost certain to happen. the bottom of the waterfall is deep with a deep undercurrent not many wolves are strong enough to keep their heads above the water if you go swimming here be warned.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16/20Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Snowpaw blinked and flicked his tail. She then stood up and smiled.she felt the wind in her fur. And the sun on her back. "Hey,you want to try some fighting moves?"
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40/40Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue85/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Stoatblaze ran in the direction of the waterfall, recalling what had happened the previous time he'd been here. Ripplestar, then Ripplestone, had almost fallen off a cliff; he shuddered at that thought. He wasn't sure if wolves were here; though he had decided the waterfall would be a starting point to look. Scenting both Snowpaw and Rowanpaw, Stoatblaze began to lead the patrol in their direction. He wasn't sure about them being here; certaintly the waterfall wasn't a good place for apprentices to be? The warrior padded into a grove, seeing the two apprentices there. "Amberwing wants every wolf back at camp." Stoatblaze began, before looking at Snowpaw. "You shouldn't be here. The waterfall is a dangerous place, even if you're only by the river." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Pinedusk bolted towards the waterfall, slowing down as he saw it in sight. He could scent two other wolves nearby, though he decided Stoatblaze wouldn't need his help. He stayed a bit away from the waterfall, knowing how dangerous it was; he and his two sisters had tried to help Ripplestar when she nearly landed below the cliff. He wondered if he should go ahead on the patrol; there were still other wolves out of camp, and he was sure four wolves wouldn't be required to tell the apprentices to go back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Snowpaw turned to a voice. She blinked at Stoatblaze,and dipped her head. She quickly hopped down the cliff. Finally down,she gazed up. "Hey Rowanpaw! Lets go!" She blinked and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Blackwidow

Blackwidow

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue55/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Gentleheart arrived at the waterfall and sat beside Pinedusk. she smelled the scent two other wolves. this place looked very dangerous, that one could slip or fall at any moment. she hoped that they were okay. " What a beautiful sight," she said out loud.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Pinedusk looked over at Gentleheart as she sat down next to him. He glanced back towards the rocks, listening as the water continued on along them, crashing into the pool below. He blinked as he heard Gentleheart speak, looking back at her. "It may be beautiful, but it's also really harmful." He replied back, his voice quiet.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue40/40Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue85/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Stoatblaze looked at Snowpaw as she moved down the cliff, ready to spring to help her if needed. As soon as Snowpaw was down, he let out a sigh of relief. The cliff could be slippery at times, and he didn't want what almost happened to Ripplestar to happen to his pup. "I'll continue on with the patrol then." He called down to Snowpaw, looking over at Pinedusk and Gentleheart. He didn't see Russetwind, and he wasn't sure whether to continue or wait for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow
Young Warrior
Moonshadow

Crystals : 12

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/10Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Snowpaw dipped her head at her father. She flicked her tail,and glanced back up. Narrowing her eyes at the glare of the sun. She sat down.,and wrapped her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 am

Gentleheart wondered if Russetwind was coming. she called up to Stoatblaze "should we wait for Russetwind?" "i do believe he said that he was going to come." Gentleheart was a little uneasy being at the waterfall and wanted to move on but she didnt want to leave anyone behind either.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Stoatblaze glanced over at Gentleheart, walking over to the waterfall. "I'm not sure, if either of you two want to continue you're able to. I could wait, it's up to you." He said in reply. The warrior bristled his fur as water landed on him, before he looked back to the two wolves on his patrol.
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Pinedusk glanced over at Gentleheart as she spoke once more. His eyes looked over at Stoatblaze. "I'm fine either way." He said, though he did want to patrol more. The red warrior let out a sigh, the wind brushing by his slightly short fur as he glanced between the other two warriors.
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 pm

Gentleheart turned towards Stoatblaze " i dont mind staying and waiting for him." " you guys should continue on with the patrol and me and him can catch up." Truthfully Gentleheart wanted to talk with him alone. she smiled at the two brutes in front of her, " just let me know where you will be headed next so we can meet up with you guys."
Back to top Go down
Ripplestone
Warrior
Ripplestone

Crystals : 29

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue18/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (18/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue59/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (59/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Russetwind trotted up his face confident as he walked along he alerted them "mosseypaw is dead, and now we have aminature one of her in camp" he swished his tail winking at gentleheart before he said to stoatblaze "i apoligise for my tardyness, i wasnt aware i was on patrol today" he blinked his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Crystals : 9

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue45/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:10 am

Snowpaw turned at a flity voice. She sighed and frowned. But Sow perked her ears at the sound of Mossybreeze. "It means shes come again. You do know that,don't you? It happened to Cinderheart/Cinderpelt." She snorted and turned to the roaring sound of water. Her gaze not drifting. "So round 2 is coming."
Back to top Go down
Dolphinpaw
Apprentice
Dolphinpaw

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue5/20Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/20)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:38 am

Gentleheart smiled at she Russetwind winked at her. "how did she die?" " and i dont think i cna handle another Mosseypaw." " i hope that pup turns out to be nothing like her," Gentleheart said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Stoatblaze
Warrior
Stoatblaze

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Stoatblaze looked to Gentleheart as she spoke. "It's okay, I'll see if he will show up soon." He replied, before noticing Russetwind. He blinked at what the warrior said. "It's alright, at least you came now." The tan warrior said, looking over at Snowpaw as she spoke. "It's sad that she's not here anymore." He said, referring to Mosseypaw. "I think it's time for the Gathering though; the patrol should be just about finished anyways, since I'd assume everyone went back to camp." He added, making his way down the waterfall. He looked up at the three other warriors on his patrol, as well as at Snowpaw and the other apprentice, before trotting to the Fourtrees.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Pinedusk looked over at Gentleheart as she spoke about them going ahead with the patrol. He flicked his tail in annoyance as Stoatblaze had said something about seeing if Russetwind would show up soon. Once Russetwind had came, Pinedusk looked at him. Hearing about Mosseypaw, he blinked. She'd been one of his friends, and he'd even stood up to his father to protect her. The wolf didn't know what a similar looking pup meant. "I'll be at the Gathering, I suppose." Pinedusk said to the others still there, walking towards the Fourtrees.

~Fourtrees~
Back to top Go down
Gentlestar
Clan Leader
Gentlestar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Gentleheart watched as Stoatblaze and Pinedusk left for the gathering. " umm after the gathering Russetwind i was wondering if we could talk." she said in a shy soft voice. " im going to go ahead and go to the gathering because i want to see some old friends of mine." Thinking that she was going to be late she ran to the gathering, her reddish fur blowing in the breeze.

the gathering
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Russetwind chortled flicking his long tail and trotted after the others. his green eyes twinkled as he walked along. he paused. could he really be bothered going to the gathering? nahhh he turned and walked back to camp.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Sophie

Sophie

Crystals : 13

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16/20Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16/20)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Snowpaw watched as they started to leave. She swallowed the lump in her throat,and trotted after. Casting wary glances behind her. She flicked her tail and sighed.
-Four Trees-
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue14/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 am

[color=yellow]Fernahde trotted across the slick pebbles shore. She glanced around warily. Not wanting to drift into the strong currents in the water. The brown fae stood by the clear water,and stared down into its depths. She felt bored as she waited for the other two warriors. Whats taking them?
Back to top Go down
Lavaplume
Young Warrior
Lavaplume

Crystals : 24

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:59 pm

A loud howl interuppted the peacefullness, Lavaplume dove off the top of the water fall diving into the deep water at its foot. He vanished for a few seconds before reappearing and strongly swimming to shore. He grinned shaking out his wet fur on fernshade
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue45/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (45/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 am

Fernshade glanced up at the sounds of a howl. What the...? She didn't see anything and shook her head. I mustn't be thinking straight... Lavaplume then jumped out of the water. The brown fae yelled out and fell into the river. She felt the rock bed slam into her bed. Ow... The brown fae shut her eyes. She felt the cool water pierce her skin. She shivered and swam up to the surface. Fernshade coughed,she was a ways away from shore. "Give a warming next time will you...?" The fae hear loud splashes around her. She glanced around and was apparently caught in the rapids father down river. D...Dang it! Instintively,Fernahde cluched to a rock beside her. The current still dragging her body and back legs. Her dull claws scrapped at the surface. "I'm not going down yet." The brown fae pulled her body up into the rock. "Come on..."
Back to top Go down
Scarletsoul
Young Warrior
Scarletsoul

Crystals : 345

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue15/30Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue20/100Waterfall - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:48 am

Scarletsoul padded to the top of the waterfall, peering over the edge to see if both Fernshade and Lavaplume were there. Only being able to spot Lavaplume, Scarletsoul began to make her way down the slippery rocks, a look of concentration on her face trying very hard not to slip. "Hey, where's Fern-" she started but froze seeing the top half of a brown wolf she guessed would be Fernshade down by the rapids. "In StarClan's name what happened!" she gasped as she jumped off the last remaining rocks, onto the floor and ran towards where Fernshade was struggling. Every wolf knew the current here was immensely strong and this river had been the death of many.
Back to top Go down
Fernshade
Deputy
Fernshade

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:59 pm

Fernshade felt sweat pour down her face. (Pretend they can sweat for this moment)
The brown fae struggled up more. Her body already on the large rock. She heard another voice,but was too focused on climbing up the slippery pebble. Her claws scratched the surface. Come on... She pulled harder. Her muscles already filled with fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: