Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Waterfall - Page 3 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Waterfall

Go down 
+29
Dolphinpaw
Fernshade
Gentlestar
Blackwidow
Sophie
Raggedfur
Raccoontail
Grizzlypaw
Duke
Thunderfang
Spartafury
Heatherstar
Breakdown
Swiftstorm
Bluespirit
Ebonyfur
Moonshadow
Hawk
Stoatblaze
Pinedusk
Ripplestone
Clovermoon
Thunderpaw
Dusktail
Sparrowheart
Frost
Direstar
Isenfire
StarClan
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
StarClan
Admin

Crystals : 261

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waterfall - Page 3 165-thumb-600x600-298
this is a great spot to find rare herbs and catch salmon. the falls however are steep and slips on the slippery rocks are almost certain to happen. the bottom of the waterfall is deep with a deep undercurrent not many wolves are strong enough to keep their heads above the water if you go swimming here be warned.
Back to top Go down
https://thefourclanswq.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Crystals : 0

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm

The red apprentice looked as Ripplestone was moved up onto the ground, and he let out a sigh of relief. His mentor was finally alright. As Stoatblaze said they were brave, he smiled. "Thanks, I don't think I was that brave though. I didn't know what to do at first." He looked back at his sister, Fernpaw. "Do you think we should be heading back?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Deputy
Hawk

Crystals : 1001

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/30Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:08 am

She nodded. "I suggest we do." Fernpaw gave in glanced at the tumbling waterfall. Her stomach lurched. No death,for now. She shook her head and followed everyone back to camp.
-camp-
Back to top Go down
Pinedusk
Young Warrior
Pinedusk

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/30Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Pinepaw nodded to his sister. He trotted after her, wondering what was going on at camp. Would anyone notice what had happened to Ripplestone, and how she nearly fell off a cliff? He hoped that the Clan wouldn't be too startled.

~Camp~
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Streakfire walked slowly and wearily, her legs flowing under her. She didn't belong in SunClan! She didn't belong anywhere! Maybe I should become a loner to get some stress off my back... she thought. She looked down the edge of the towering cliff. Or just kill myself... She slowly tilted her head back, howling the beautiful tune of sadness.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfzrokz.forumotion.com
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Direstar padded up and said to Streakfire "calm down Streakfire, i let mosseybreeze in because she was what Oakthorn was. a murderer yes, but sometiems they can be reformed as you saw with your mate. Calm down Streakfire, tigerpup will be ok. she has shadowstorm as a substitute father. i know its hard for you". he smiled his eyes lighting up with a deep kindness. He smiled and sat down beside her saying softly "trust me to lead the clan, try and build up a slight relationship with her."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/10Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/10)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:18 pm

"NOT what I'm mad about!" she said, along with a growl. "You don't know my life! I do!" She ran, away from this madness. Maybe I should just kill myself! Everyone tells me how to live MY life!
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Direstar lashed his tail and bounded after her. his white paws pushing him onwards. he barked toward this distraught female "it was just a suggestion Streakfire, do not kill yourself... i dont want you to die".he paused and continued on "Sunclan should be a place that feels home, home for the ones who dont fit anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Young Warrior
Frost

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Streakfire's eyes tear up. "You're right. I don't fit anywhere else... I fit nowhere!" She ran away. The large, light yet heavy, and fast female ran as fast as she could to the one place where she wanted to be. The stunted froest.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Direstar turned and began heading toward the river. he wanted a cool drink of water. he felt like everyone in this sarden world was attacking him. he flicked his red tail and continued on. his eyes glittered with a tiredness rarely showen.
-river
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Mosseybreeze walked to the waterfall it was calming there. She laid down behind the waterfall and fell asleep. She dreamed she was back in thunderclan but she was leader and she had a mate. SHe cast the dream away and dreamed of having pups but she couldn't tell how the father was. It was a sign she was going to have a mate.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:56 am

As dusk set over the mountains Direstar arrived at the top of the falls. his ears folded back as he raised his noble head to the sky in an echoing howl. he howled out his pain over loosing moonwhisper. and his love for his pups. His white paws gripped the dirt beneath them as memories came unbidden to his head.
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:05 am

Mosseybreeze heard Direstar howl. She followed the sound. "Direstar are you ok you still seem upset?" She looked at the red leader. He had been kind to her so she would be like whys to him.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:06 am

He stopped howling and said "i apoligise for spreading my woes unto you". his red eyes glittered as he sat down as he explained "i still mourn for Moonwhisper, she was my second love. my first love had been heatherstar when we were pups but after a fight i discovered that my heart lay with moonwhisper. now shes gone and i feel like a hollowed out husk".
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:10 am

"I am all ears if you want to talk then talk I am willing to listen I had a first love two."She remembered when she had a crush on Falconpaw. SHe knew how her leader felt. "You can tell me I won't tell any one."Mossey promised.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Crystals : 3
Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/40Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:14 am

EbonyFur padded into the area. She saw Direstar and Mosseybreeze and padded over to them. "Direstar. Ripplestone has given borth to a healthy litter of pups."said the fae softly. "Talking about our old life are we?"she asked. She sat down.
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 am

"Can you go we are talking and he knows that Ripplestone had her pups he was there." she was really ticked off at this wolf. She didn't like this wolf at all. She was really nosy.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Location : Talking with Rainwhisper on chat box / Chatting with Snowflower / Nursing my pups.

Stats
Symbols:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/40Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/40)
Loyalty:
Waterfall - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Waterfall - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:17 am

EbonyFur stayed. She looked to Mossey with a calm gaze. "I'm here to add in on anything that Dire missed. You'll be more filled in."she said to the fae. She disliked her too. The fae of Mosseybreeze as arrogant and selfish. But...she could live with it. She thinks that is...
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:34 am

Tried of that insulting wolf mossey told direstar."Sorry Direstar looks like I better get back to Shadowstorm we left him at the river. Can we talk alone later?" She asked and looked at the red leader hoping he would say yes. Her eyes pleaded to him she wanted to here what happened.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 am

Ebony looked to Mossey. She gave a calm gaze to Dire now. She grinned. The fae waited for what the male would say. She was hoping he had something else to do. Suddenly, she remembered what she had to say. 'Dire, Brackenpaw is ready to become a full medicine wolf and receive his medicine wolf name."she said. "Remember what you said before, when there's a wolf that was ready to be a medicine wolf, I can go back to being a warrior."she said. The female tilted her head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 am

Direstar flicked his gaze up at ebonyfur and greeted her with a kind smile "thats great, he still has not returned to Sunclan and i am hesitant to provoke Stormclan unessicarily. Ebonyfur you are still a medicine wolf. i would send you but we need someone to make sure that Ripplestone and the pups remain safe". Blinking his blood red eyes he sighed and sat up greeted with the responisbilities of leader again.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:49 am

"Will do."she said. The female couldn't wait for Bracken to be a full medicine wolf. She pondered what his name would be. "Should I go get him from the camp? Medicine wolves are permitted to go to other clans territory, are they not?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 am

He nodded and said "take him to the moonstone, and tell him that his father is proud and his mother is as well". he gave both of the females a kind smile and stretched a little. he said "you have become rather close with shadowstorm, this is good, he deserves someone to love after what happened to his previous mate".
Back to top Go down

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:54 am

(Dire we need to talk)

"Direstar I have know Shadowstorm for a while but can we talk in private?"she aske thanking starclan that that braty wolf was gone. She looked at her leader on the brink of tears almost. She was so upset and she wanted to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Ebonyfur
Warrior
Ebonyfur

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

(Ebony is still there)
Back to top Go down
Direstar
Clan Leader
Direstar

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:58 am

Direstar said calmly "Mosseybreeze i need you to bring Shadowstorm to camp, i have few duties to preform as leader'. he turned and slowly began walking back to camp. his ears swivled around as he listened to the relaxing sounds of nature. he needed some alone time. some Direstar time. yet werever he walked he seemed to be surrounded by wolves. he decided to go and curl up in his den.
-camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waterfall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waterfall   Waterfall - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waterfall
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clans & RP :: SunClan Territory-
Jump to: