Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warriors wolf role-play

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have moved to a new site! Please register and continue role-playing there! This site will remain open for two weeks. NEW SITE!
The Four Clans

Season
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 118550235365Lpgw_zps30459c77

Greenleaf, prey is once more plentiful. The forests and Moors are filled with tasty nibbles of prey while the river is almost choked with fish.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 430 on Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 pm
CURRENT MOON
Affiliates
Click the icons below
& Vote For Us!

Top 100 Wolf RPGs Top 50 Wolf RPG

Affiliates

The Wolves of the World

Fourtrees #1

Go down 
+22
Magmafeather
Tallfeather
Leafpup.
Moonlightmelody
Silverheart
Darkfeather
Coathonor
Nightfeather
Skyfeather
Apachewind
Jetpup
Graystar
JayStreak
Fangclaw
Lightningflash
Owlfrost
Skydust
Snakepup.
Stonestar
Riversong
Shadestar
Swiftstar
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftstar
Rogue
Swiftstar

Crystals : 63

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15/15Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Fourtrees is a group of four tall oak trees that the Clan wolves have held their Gatherings at since the early days of the Clans. Fourtrees is described as neutral territory, and is often used when wolves from different Clans want to meet outside a Gathering. There is a large rock in the middle of Fourtrees called the Great Rock.The Clan leaders use it to look down on the Clans and share their news during Gatherings

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Crystals : 378

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Lightning nodded. ''Yeah. Let's do that after the gathering.'' She said before nudging the apprentice again and padded swiftly to the pups. Upon reaching them she slowed and sat near Skypup and Shadowpup, waiting for Apachepaw to sit near her, or at least she hoped he did. She flicked her tail and smiled darkly. ''So what are you pups talking about?" She asked, not really interested in their answer but deciding to ask nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Crystals : 266

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Squirrelpup bowed in mock submission to Skypup. Ok, leader, what shall we do now?
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

Crystals : 120

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Shadowpup smiled, a bit nervously, it's true, at her clanmate. She always did need the occasional boost of morale, and Skypup had just given her that. She hesitated, then gently butted her with her head. "S-so will y-you," she promised shakily.

Then she glanced at Squirrelpup and twitched her ears. She then glanced back to Skypup. "A-are you pl-playing a game or-or someth-something?" she stammered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue2/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Squirrelpup was the first to reply. Well, we're talking about who's going to be future leader or warrior or deputy of clans! Want to join in?
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Shadowpup smiled a little bit. "Uh...sure. Does being a-a future w-warrior c-count?" she asked uncertainly. She certainly wasn't going to boast about being a leader someday. The thought! Being a warrior was easy enough. She considered being a medicine wolf and smiled, "W-what about Me-Medicine Wo-Wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Graystar
Clan Leader
Graystar

Crystals : 1

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Grayheart looked in the direction of the river, twitching her ears. I'm hungry... though I caught a fish in my dream, of course it didn't help me get less hungry. The RiverClan wolf yawned, and looked around at the nearby wolves. Two ShadowClan apprentices had apparently joined the several pups in their conversation; she wasn't sure if any other wolves had recently woken up, but wondered if the others still in the dream would realize what they needed to do. Did they even all have the same dream? Grayheart supposed it must be, since most of them didn't seem as if they'd been catching prey and exploring the forest in a good dream.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Sure, Squirrel replied to the nervous pup. Anything counts! Squirrel nodded to ShadowPup.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue30/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Lightningpaw listened. "Why think of that. You have other wolves to compete with for leader and deputy ranks. Besides, not all of you will get those ranks." She said, circling around the pups with a dark smile. "As for warrior, eh. Maybe only a few of you will make it. I couldn't help but overhear one or two of you saying you didn't like fighting. I don't get that." She said, slinking lower to the ground slightly as if stalking, though not quite as low. She finally stopped next to Shadowpup. "Usually the scaredy-wolves have a harder time learning to fight because they are afraid of so much." She said, lifting her head up and sitting down. "She shrugged. "But this mostly counts for the apprentices, not little pups." she added, trying to keep from panicking the little furballs.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Shadowpup spun around and stared at Lightningpaw with enormous eyes, fur standing on end. "We might n-not even g-get to b-be warriors?" she stuttered, horrified, "I-if I ca-can't become a wa-w-warrior, th-then what ch-chance will I-I have of-of becoming a med-medicine wo-wolf?" Her fur bristled slightly as she contemplated having to be an apprentice til she became an elder. The thought was truly terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Crystals : 18

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Skypup scoffed at Lightningpaw's words, "Just because we talk about becoming these ranks doesn't mean we're going to get them, we all know that. It's not our decision to make," she narrowed her eyes at the comment about fighting though, "And just because you're scared doesn't make you weak. A good heart and mind is what counts." Skypup glared slightly, her temper showing, but she managed to turn away before she snapped. At Shadowpup's words, her gaze softened and she laid her tail on the other's pup's flank, "I think you'd be great at anything you put your heart into."
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:01 am

Tallpup stretched, his claws digging into the peaty soil. He wasn't really listening to the conversation going on around him, but he tuned into the exchange when he realized Skypup had gotten somewhat angry. Looking over at the Shadowclan apprentice -- Lighteningpaw, he thought he heard -- Tallpup was relieved to see Skypup calming down.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 am

Shadowpup smiled again, this time more sincerely. She carefully and gently head-butted her clanmate. "Th-thanks, Skypup," she thanked her friend gratefully. She really did want to be at least a warrior, preferably a medicine wolf. Imagine that! You could speak to Starclan and learn about herbs! That would be lovely!
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue7/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 am

Skypup gave Shadowpup one of her true smiles, "Anytime," she head butted her clan mate back. She turned to Tallpup and stuck out her tongue at him before she pounced, tackling the male to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 am

Lightningpaw faked being hurt and sorry and faked her aplogy. "Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to imply that that a scared wolf was a weak wolf. I totally understand. And dear little Shadowpup, I didn't say you wouldn't get to be a warrior. I was meaning the higher ranks like deputy or leader." She said, nosing the pup in a sweet way though it was with a dark gleam in her eye. She looked over at Skypup who had tackled Tallpup, a windclan pup. She rolled her eyes and stayed seated near Shadowpup.
Back to top Go down
Tallfeather
Young Warrior
Tallfeather

Crystals : 10

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14/10Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/10)
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 am

Tallpup let out a small yip of surprise as Skypup bowled over him, easily pinning him down. Writhing and thrashing under her, Tallpup dug his feet into her belly and managed to slither out from under her. Though he was panting, his eyes were alight with excitement, and Tallpup was just preparing to spring when he heard Lightningpaw's sarcastic comment. Instantly defensive on the part of his friend, Tallpup looked at the Shadowclan apprentice. "Well," He trilled, mocking her sickly sweet tone. "Aren't you a bucket of sunshine."
Back to top Go down
Skyfeather
Young Warrior
Skyfeather

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:24 am

Skypup play growled as Tallpup got away from her, but as she was about to spring, he stopped and spoke to Lightningpaw. The fae rolled her eyes and head butted Tallpup, "Don't start another fight," she teased with a worried smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:14 am

Shadowpup narrowed her eyes slightly at the older wolf. "Who would want to be a leader?" she muttered defensively, the stammer vanishing from her voice as she actually got mad, "And don't call me little. I'm large for my age. Mum says so," she added huffily, scowling at the older she wolf.

A spark of strength glittered in her eyes as she became determined to prove to Lightningpaw that she was strong. She crouched and leapt forwards, tackling Skypup with a growl of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Apachewind
Knowledge Seeker
Apachewind

Crystals : 407

Stats
Symbols:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue48/20Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/20)
Loyalty:
Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue70/100Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 am

Apachepaw had followed Lightningpaw over and for the most part remained silent as she teased them, but when she spoke of weakness and being scared his ears perked. "I will agree with Skypup on this," he said," Without fear there is no courage, only a fool goes rushing off into battle without some type of fear. Fear keeps you alert, fears keeps your mind in the battle, you know you are not invincible. When one works through the fear, pushing it aside to fight for what they believe in or to protect the ones they love, that is true courage. " He smiled kindly at Shadowpup, " You can always be a warrior or a medicine wolf, all you have to do is do your best devoting everything to serving the clan. You will be a great warrior or medicine wolf"

Bending down he whispered into the pup's ear, "I've always thought he wolves who are nervous and normal remain quiet are the ones that have a lot to offer to the clan, just because they are afraid to speak doesn't mean they don't see the truth. " Straightening the male said for all to hear, "As for fighting, a wolf does not seek battle, only resorting to it if it is the last possible course of action. " He noticed the gleam in Lightning's eye and cast her a questioning look asking her why she appeared to have a dark thought.

When Shadowpup said who'd want to be a leader Apache laughed, "I agree, being the leader is a hard rank one you have to work your tail off every waking hour to continue to earn. You no longer are the one taking orders, but giving them, you have to take in account of the wolves you have, what they can do, what you need done, you also need to keep track of the other wolves of your clan, listening to Starclan, and knowing what the other clans are doing and take that into account. All of this has to be done every single day over and over again, a hard role to live up if you had a wise leader before you."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-walkersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:45 am

Shadowpup blinked in pleasure at the Shadowclan apprentice's praise and scrambled off Skypup, her anger evaporated. She always hated getting angry. Sure, she didn't stammer when she was angry, and that was good, but you do do bad things when you're angry. She forced herself to give Lightningpaw a small smile and turned to Apache. "Y-yes. Leaders ha-have to do a-all that stuff. Gr-granted, a medicine w-wolf has a ve-very important role t-to play, but it-it would be s-so amazing to b-be on-one!" she stammered excitedly.

Then she turned to Lightningpaw. "Al-also, if-if you're strong, yo-you don't re-really...well, som-sometimes you don't r-really notice be-being afraid, and ha-have less to te-teach other wolves," she shuffled her paws and stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 am

Lightningpaw growled, hating how it all turned against her. She snorted as the little pup said she was not little and Lightningpaw spoke as the pup tackled the other. ''You are still smaller than me and smaller than an adult thus making you little Shadowpup. Being little isn't a bad thing. On the contrary. I wouldn't mind being little again.'' She said, padding around to poke Apachepaw in the side with her muzzle. ''As for me, I don't care to be leader or deputy. Just as long as I become a warrior I'm good.'' She said, the mean and dark glint in her eye and fake sweet tone from her voice gone. Her maw split and she yawned. She took another look at how Shadowpup knocked over Skypup. She smiled and leaned in to the pup. ''Every wolf has it's strength but not every wolf can see it until someone comes along and helps them in some way or another. I just wanted to see if getting you angry would make you back out and cower or stand up for yourself. You have what it takes to be a strong wolf.'' She said before standing and padding away a few steps and lying down. She flicked her tail at Apachepaw's paws and smiled, a bit of a challenge in her eyes as to whether he would take advantage and tackle her or not.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Squirrelpup was snoozing until he heard commotion and rushed to Shadowpup's side. He blinked at Lightningpaw then said simply ," I agree with Shadowpup." He flicked his ears back to Lighttingpaw and muttered to Shadowpup, " Apprentices think they're so strong! Can't remember when they were pups and teased by apprentices. You and Apachepaw are right. Being a leader takes hard work, but you will be rewarded by the wolves who look up to you. Medicine duty is also commanding, but at least not making choices that might kill yor Clan." Squirrelpup glanced at Apachepaw and whispered, " I think Apachepaw is different from the normal, know it all apprentices. He's well, he's well, Special."
Back to top Go down
Shadowpup.
Inactive/Departed

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Shadowpup smiled a bit back. "Y-yeah, apprentices ca-can be very kno-know-it-al-all-ish. Apachepaw is-is different...i-if I'm a wa-warrior, which is m-my second choice, ma-maybe he can be my m-mentor while I'm a-an apprentice," she sat and scratched at her ear, surveying them all curiously.

Then she sat up and stared at Lightningpaw. Finally, she asked a question. "Wh-why are you c-called Lightningpaw?" she questioned nervously. She didn't LOOK like a bolt of lightning, as far as she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Lightningpaw was surprised by Shadowpup's question. She looked at the younger wolf for a few moments then sat up. ''Well my mom told me that when I was born, a really bright flash of lightning lit up the sky. She said that that's where she got the idea for my name from.'' She said, no hint of her previous rudeness in her tone, eyes, or body posture. She leapt to her paws quickly and did a little play-bow kind of move. ''My name fits me though because I'm really fast, quick as a lightning bolt.'' She said, smiling with pup pride. After all, though she was an apprentice, she was still considered a pup.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelpup
Pup
Squirrelpup

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Squirrelpup nodded thankfully in Lightningpaw's direction and said," I want Apachepaw or Lightningpaw to be my mentor!" Although Apachepaw was his first choice, Lightningpaw seemed like a good challenge as a mentor. And Squirrelpup liked challenges.
Back to top Go down
Lightningflash
Young Warrior
Lightningflash

Stats
Symbols:
Loyalty:

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Lightningpaw was doubly confused when Squirrelpup said she would like either herself or Apachepaw to be the pup's mentor. /Don't they realize they may be apprentices before we are warriors?/ she thought to herself, deciding not to voice it. /Ah, oh well. Honestly, I would think it cool to train my own apprentice someday. Hmm. Maybe Shadowpup./ she thought to herself, glancing at the young Shadowclan pup. She looked at Apachepaw and thought about what he had said earlier. /He certainly knows what all goes into being a leader. Who knows. He might even become the next leader./ she started thinking. Yet something else tugged at her mind and she started thinking again of how he chooses his words around the females. She smiled and poked him. "Well if we are going to be mentors to anyone we have to do great at our own training, right Apachepaw?" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fourtrees #1   Fourtrees #1 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fourtrees #1
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next